Unexpected meeting

I fell for you....

"Top you missed a spot...over there", Bom pointed to a corner where there were still some remains of burst balloons and eggs. The girls were ordering the boys while they cleaned up the girl's practice room.

 

"Seungri have you finished?", Cl asked Seungri who'd just finished sweeping the floor.

"Yeah", Seungri replied.

"Good then you can clean my arms for me!", CL ordered as she threw her flour covered arms towards seungri. Seungri obliged.

 

"Ugh noona I'm tired...", Daesung complained to Dara.

"Well you should have thought about that before bombarding us with balloons!", Dara said folding her arms.

"But I'm hungry noona", Daesung pouted.

Dara couldn't resist her dongsengs' aegyo, "Aigoo....alright alright, when you guys finish cleaning up how about I buy you all some food?"

Daesung's eyes lit up at the mention of food, "Chincha noona? You're daebak!!"

 

"How about we go get some food rather than go to a restaurant, I'm pretty tired. What about you guys?", taeyang asked.

"Yeah maybe that's a good idea....I'll go get some food for us then", Jiyong started to get up.

"Oh wait, I thought I was treating everyone....don't worry I'll go", dara stopped Jiyong.

"Ani....I'll buy today it's ok dara", Jiyong said.

"Ani, I promised Daesung though," Dara argued.

"Ani....I can do it", Jiyong retorted, his voice slightly louder now to match Dara's voice.

 

"Oh god....I thought they just made up....are they fighting again?", Bom mummered to taeyang.

"Looks like it noona", taeyang shook his head in dismay.

 

"No I'll get it!", dara shouted.

"No I'll get it!", Jiyong shouted back.

"No me!"

"No I will!"

"No I will I said!"

"I'm going to buy the food and that's it!", Jiyong stomped his foot on the floor.

"No!", Dara stomped her foot down too.

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YESSSSSS!"

"NOOOOOOOO!"

 

"Alright enough you!", Top stood between dara and Jiyong and pushed them apart, "How about both of you go buy the food, it'll be cheaper that way as well."

"But"

"No buts jiyong and now go! I'm starving!", Top pushed Dara and Jiyong out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Once outside, Dara and Jiyong were still acting huffy with eachother.

'This twit......always annoying me', dara watched Jiyong from the corner of her eye and then turned to face the front.

'Does she have to argue with me about everything! This girl seriously!', Jiyong watched her from the corner of his eyes too.

"Uhum.....so what should we buy?", Dara asked while puffing her cheeks.

"Um.....chicken?", Jiyong asked.

"Fried dumplings?", dara asked back.

Jiyong sighed, "Chicken"

dara sighed and glared back, "dumplings!"

"Chicken"

"Dumplings!"

"CHICKEN!", Jiyong stepped towards dara towering over her.

"DUMPLINGS!", but Dara wasn't intimidated, she stepped forward and stood on her tip toes.

People were starting to look at them weirdly but they didn't seem to care.

"I said chicken and that's final!!"

"Final?!", dara scoffed, "It's dumpling arasso! LIVE WITH IT!"

"Argh!", Jiyong ruffled his hair in fustration and dara turned around with her arms folded.

"How about both?", Jiyong said after a minute.

Dara turned around, "fine".

 

They continued walking along the street in silence.

"Oh here we go!", Dara pointed at the little take away/restaurant. They both walked in and started placing their oder.

"Ajhuma can we please have 5 servings of fried dumplings and um 9 servings of chicken stew.", dara said with her index finger on her lips.

"Wait stew? No no ajhuma make that 9 servings of fried chicken please", Jiyong nodded to the ajhuma.

"Fried chicken? Are you nuts! We're already having fried dumplings though, no no ajhuma make that stew please", dara changed the order again.

"You're the one that wanted fried dumplings not me, so I'm getting fried chicken! Ajhuma fried chicken!", Jiyong retorted back as the ajhuma stood in front of them confused.

"Stew ajhuma!", Dara shouted but still looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong slammed his hand on the counter, "FRIED AJHUMA!"

"STEW!!"

"FRIED!"

"STEW!"

"Aigoo kids kids!", the ajhuma interuptted before Jiyong and Dara harmed themselves, "how about 5 fried chicken and 4 chicken stew?"

"Fine", they both agreed much to the ajhuma's relief.

 

After 20 mintues or so, the food was ready, "Thank you ajhuma", Dara smiled cheerfully and grabbed the bags.

"And sorry about before", Jiyong also said slightly embarassed about before.

"It's alright, I also added an extra serving of fried chicken just for you", the ajhuma whispered and winked at Jiyong.

 

Dara was waiting outside for Jiyong, he finally came out and without a word grabbed the bags of food from her hands.

"Yah Jiyong I can carry them my self", dara shouted at Jiyong who was walking slightly ahead of her, but he didn't turn around.

"Babo....I can do it my self", Dara muttered to herself, but couldn't help but smile. She ran to catch up with him.

 

They walked side by side in silence, but this time it wasn't awkward, they were just watching the night consume Seoul. They started to walk past a couple of pubs, and loud noises could be heard from within. Not liking the atmosphere around there, dara subconciously walked closer to Jiyong with one of her hand slightly holding onto Jiyong's sleeve. Jiyong watched dara from the corner of his eye as she looked around slightly scared and in awe.

'At least she trusts me I guess....the way she's holding onto me....she must trust me rightt?'.Jiyong asked himself.

They turned a corner down a smaller and quieter street towards the YG building. There was a couple making out by the wall, a older man and a sightly younger woman. Jiyong and dara pretended not to see anything and kept walking.

 

"Oppa....hehe......", the woman snickered as the man kissed her.

Wide eyed with shock at what they were doing, Dara didn't look where she was walking and tripped "OUCH!"

Jiyong knelt beside dara, "Dara are you ok? Dara?"

 

The older man with the woman stopped at the mention of dara's name. He slowly turned around much to the woman's disappointment, "Dara?"

Surprised by the man calling dara's name, both dara and jiyong looked back towards the man.

"Dara?", the man started walking towards them now, but his face was still hidden in the dark.

Dara squinted her eyes trying to see who it was.

The man finally walked under a street lamp and his face could be clearly seen by dara.

Next to Jiyong, dara's breaths got shorter and faster as she saw the man's face. Not knowing what was going on Jiyong kept looking at dara and then back at the man.

Once dara saw the man's face, she felt like the life had been out of her, she felt like she was hyperventilating, she felt like the world was spinning and nothing made sense anymore. A tear trickled down her face as she called out to the man, "A..a....appa....." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone. Firstly I am so so sorry I haven't update for the past few days, I've been so busy so once again i'm very sorry. Secondly tahnk you to new subscribers adn everyone please comment. Thank you and I'll update soon