My personal punching bag

I fell for you....

YG gym

"Come on Bom....what's wrong with you today?"

"Sorry hwang nim....", Bom mumbled as she unenthusiastically punched the punching bag.

"Come on BOM!! You're punches need more power COME ON!", Hwang nim shouted as he stood behind the punching bag to stable it, "think of someone that makes you mad and then picture that person's face on the bag"

"But....there really isn't any one I hate though", Bom threw few more pathetic punches.

 

"Hello Hwang-nim", Top walked into the gym and greeted Hwang-nim, he turned to greet Bom but she coldly turned away.

'Some one that makes me angry eh?.....let's see if this works...', Bom turned away from Top and started hitting the punching bag with so much energy that even Hwang-nim had a hard time stabalising the punching bag.

"Woah! That's it Bom! Are you picturing someone's face as the punching bag now? See told you it worked!", Hwang nim laughed at Bom's sudden burst of energy.

"I sure am hwang-nim, his face makes me want to puke! So I'm going to alter his face for him, HAIYAAAA!", She did a 360 degrees spin kick which threw Hwang nim off from the punching bag, 'CHOI TOP TAKE THAT! AND THAT! AND THISSSSS!'. Bom continued to punch and kick the bag imagining it was Top's handsome face.

Top got onto the treadmill but warily looked at Bom punching the bag with such speed and force, 'She's imagining my face on that punching bag isn't she......oh dear...'.

"HAIIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!", Bom continued to make aggresive sounds as she destroyed the bag.

 

 

"Hwang-nim, YG sajangnim wants to see you for a minute", taeyang popped through the door and then disappeared again.

"Arasso!", Hwang-nim turned to TOP, "ya TOp come here and hold the punching bag for Bom for a minute while I go see sajangnim"

"ME?!", Top stuttered, 'I'm screwed, today I'm going to meet Bom's wrath! Today is the day I die.....mum I love you!'

"Yes you! Do you see anyone else here? Now hurry up", and Hwang nim left the two.

Top slowly walked behind the bag and held it tightly and looked at Bom who was panting and breathing heavily.

'Well I guess I don't have to imagine his face anymore.....this is going to be easy', Bom smirked and got ready.

'Why does she look like she's going to kill me?.....woah what's she doing?!'

"HAIYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!", Bom landed another spin kick across the bag barely missing Top's face by a centimeter.

"WOAHHHHHH!", Top shouted but before he could say anything else Bom had already started plummeting the bag with forceful punches. Top couldn't hold the bag stable, "Woah Bom slow down!"

'Is he telling me what to do? THE NERVE', she paused and got her breath back.

Top sighed with relief thinking she'd finally stopped, when she suddenly landed an all mightly punch on the bag but not before slamming Top's face onto the bag he was so dearly holding...... with the same punch.

"Oh my god Top! Did that hurt?", Bom rushed to his side.

"What do you think? Of course it hurt!", Top rubbed his sore face, "Oww"

"Good! I was hoping it would hurt....", BOm cooly got up, flung her towel over her shoulder and walked out feeling happy with herself.

Top remained on the floor watching her leave and totally gobsmacked at what just happened, but he couldn't help but smile, "haha really!That girl really is something."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the short chapter today, I had guests around so I couldn't update as much as I wanted to. But since quite a few of you wanted some TOPBOM moments, tada here you go! Hope this quenches your Topbom thirst until i next update.