our alien couple :(

I fell for you....

 

 

"Bom-ah please open up", Dara gently knocked on Bom's bedroom door.

"Please Bom we can solve this", Gummy said, she'd come straight to the dorms after the incident, "all we need to do is find out who really stole the necklace...right girls?", she turned to the girls for some support.

"De unnie, we can figure this out so please come out", Minzy added.

"When i get my hands on who actually stole that necklace...", CL gritted her teeth ahd curled her hands in tight fists.

 

"Please Bom....I'm getting worried", whimpered dara as she placed her head on the door.

 

 

Bom sat in a corner of her dark bedroom, completely unaware of her surroundings.

She couldn't help but go through the whole incident over and over again in her head, how TOP stormed in, how TOP grabbed her, how he blamed her...

She shook her head at the thought and started gasping for breath desperately as more tears ran down her cheeks.

What could she do though? If she told the truth, then what would happen to Sohyun unni...and if she kept lying....then her and TOP were over.

At the thought she couldn't help cry out in fustration as she buried her hands in her hair and cried out loud.

 

 

"BOM-AH!!", Dara shouted when she heard Bom in hysterics inside, "Bom-ah!!! OPEN UP!", she started banging on the door.

"Unnie!!", Minzy started crying unable to hold it in any longer.

"BOM! I swear, I'm never going to talk to you again!! DAMMIT OPEN UP!!", Dara screamed and kicked the door with all her might.

"Dara-", Gummy pulled Dara away from the door, but Dara broke free and ran out the front door.

"Dara!!", the girls shouted after her, while CL ran after her.

 

 

 

Big Bang dorm

 

Top was sat on the sofa, his face in his hands.

 

"Ji hyung what should we do"< Seungri looked at Ji and then back at TOP, "He hasn't moved since we got back"

Ji just went staring at TOP somberly, 'How could he think Bom noona would do that?', he shook his head in fustration.

 

Taeyang put his hand on JI's shoulder, "I know what you're thinking dude, but you know what TOP hyung is like", he looked towards TOP, "when he's mad he can't think straight"

"But this time he went too far"

"I know and I'm not saying what he did was right, he shouldn't have blamed Bom noona, but think how precious that necklace was to him, it's the only thing that makes him feel like he still has his hyung with him...."

 

The boys worriedly glanced at TOP who hadn't moved.

 

"He was in such a panic he couldn't think straight, how can you expect him to think straight after losing something that important to him?", Taeyang continued.

 

JI sighed knowing what tae yang was saying was right, he started to approach his hyung when they heard loud desperate knocks on the door.

 

"OPEN UP! *BANG BANG* OPEN UP!!", Dara shouted as she banged Big bang's door, "OPEN-"

"Noona?", Seungri asked as he opened the door to let Dara and CL in.

 

Dara brushed past Seungri and ran into the TV room. She eyed TOP on the sofa, his head still in his heads, she tried to steady her breath.

 

"Dara..", Ji moved in front of dara and blocked her view of TOP,"dara now isn't a good time, let's go out", he gently grabbed her arm and tried to pull her away but she broke free her eye still on TOP.

"Please dara, not today", Ji pleaded, as much as he was angry with his hyung, he still knew how hurt he was.

 

Dara ignored Ji and stormed towards TOP while the others held their breath for what was to come....except what they expected didn't come.

 

Instead of shouting and hitting and going crazy on TOP for hurting her friend, dara knelt on her knees in front of TOP and joined her hands together as if to pray....or beg.

 

 

"Dara what-", Ji gasped as the others stood there stunned.

 

Dara stayed on the floor in front of TOP who still had his face in his hands.

 

She drew a deep breath to stay strong, "Oppa....please.....help Bom...please", dara sincerely said, "she...loves you so much please I beg you, don't do this to her please, please she hasn't left her room, I'm really worried-"

 

TOP didn't move.

 

"Oppa please I'll do anything, please don't do this to Bom",dara begged as she rocked back and forth still on her knees.

 

"dara..", Ji tried to lift dara up.

 

"Please....please you can't do this to her please", dara kept repeating trying to free herself from Jiyong, "please pleaseeee oppa, don't do this....Bom would never please!", in her last attempt to not get dragged by JI she grabbed TOP arm and pulled it.

"Hyung", Daesung whispered at the sight of TOP.

 

JI released dara when TOP looked up and met dara's face with his red and sore eyes, tears still fresh on his face.

 

Once released from Ji's grasp, dara scuttled back to TOP and started begging again, "oppa please, what'sgoing to happen to Bom if you leave her like this ppleaseee!", she stood up and grabbed TOP arm again and pulled him up with all her might.

 

TOP just stared at dara with his sore eyes.

 

"PLEASSSEEEE!", dara screamed and started hitting TOP's chest, "pleaseeeee oppa don't do this to BOM!", she collapsed no his chest while still hitting him.

 

"Dara...", Ji pulled dara towards him and she cried in his arms.

 

"Ji...please make TOP oppa come and see BOm pleaseeee", dara wailed in his arms.

 

JI looked up at TOP who had been pushed onto the wall by dara, but TOP wasn't paying attention to anything, he leaned on the wall and slipped onto the floor as fresh tears now filled his red and sore eyes.

 

TOP closed his eyes and clenched his jaw, 'What have I done?'

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's bedroom

 

"Ji...please....do something," dara begged.

 

Ji tightened his arms around her little frame and rocked gently trying to calm her down.

 

"What's bom going to do? She's not going to get through this.... no she will right? But what if she can't? She's been hurt so many times before....No no I need to go see TOP oppa-", dara tried to get up in a panic.

"Dara!", Ji said sternly and pulled her closer, "Stop it, you can't do anything-"

"Yes I can", she tried to break free again, "I'm not going to leave her-"

"You're not, but right now what Bom and TOP hyung need is space, give them time to think everything through please"

"You don't understand!! She's not going to get through this!!", dara cried into Ji's arms.

Ji kissed her forehead and her hair until she stopped crying and fell asleep.

 

 

 

---------------------

 

 

*CRASH*

 

Dara woke up at the sound of a crash, she looked around her room to find it empty. Ji had tucked her into bed and headed back to his dorm.

"What was that-", dara mumbled.

 

 

"UNNIE OPEN UP!!", Dara heard CL shouting outside.

Dara ran out of her room to find CL and Minzy outside Bom's door.

 

"What's wrong?!", dara ran to them

"Unnie we heard a crash from inside Bom unni's room, but she won't open!", Minzy said in a panic.

"WHAT?!", dara banged on the door, "BOM-AH OPEN UP ARE YOU OK???????? PLEASEEE!"

 

CL grabbed her phone and phoned Seungri to ask for help.

 

"Come on pick up........", CL impatiently tapped her hand on the door, "SEUNGRI!", she exclaimed once he picked up,

 

"CL? What time is it?", Seungri woke up and looked for his watch.

 

"Seungri please!! HELP BOM NOONA!", CL shouted 

 

"Noona?? What about noona?!", Seungri got out of bed and ran out of his room as he grabbed his shoes.

 

"We heard something break in her room but she's not opening the door oh GAWD... I don't know what to do please help!!", CL cried into the phone.

 

"Ok OK, relax don't worry I'm coming!!", Seungri hung up the phone.

 

"WHat's going on?", Ji came OUT squinting his eyes from being too tired.

 

"It's Bom noona, the girls heard something crash in her roo-"

 

TOP walked out of his room after hearing the noise.

 

"HYung!", Seungri ran to TOP, "BOm noona is in trouble!"

 

"What?", the color drained from TOp's face.

 

"Hyung we have to go-"

 

Before Seungri and JI could say anything else, TOP ran out of the dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

 

 

"PLEASEEEEE OPEN UP!!", Minzy screamed.

Dara was on the floor now rocking back and forth thinking the worst had happened to Bom inside that room.

"Come on Seungri...", CL mumbled nervously as she paced in front of the door anxiously.

 

 

 

"CL!!", Seungri shouted, CL ran and opened the door.

 

TOP ran past her and straight to Bom's door.

 

"BOM OPEN UP!", TOP shouted.

 

"Oppa you came!", Dara smiled at TOP in relief.

 

"BOM!!", Top started to barge into the door with his shoulder repeatedly trying to break the door down, "OPEN *BAM* UP *BAM*"

 

With one last slam at the door, the door flew back revealing a dark room. They all peered through and gasped at the broken vase on the floor only to realise that the window was open and the wind must have knocked it off.....but where was Bom.

 

TOP slowly inched into the room, his heart beating fast, he wouldn't feel comfortable until he saw Bom.

 

"Oh my god BOM!", dara exclaimed and pointed at a figure from behind TOP

 

TOP followed dara's direction and saw BOM....in a daze. She was sat in a corner, looking numbly into space, her eyes smudged with mascara from all the crying.

 

Bom didn't even look up at TOP when he entered....she was still playing the day's events in her head.

 

 

 

 

TOP stood there and watched BOM, not being able to walk towards her or say anything, he felt a lump in his throat making it difficult to say anything.

 

 

 

 

Dara and the girls ran past TOP to Bom, they huddled around her, wiping her eyes, brushing her hair back, asking her to drink something, hugging her and crying.

 


Bom just sat there quietly not taking anything in.

 

 

 

Top closed his eyes, not wanting to see Bom in this state, not wanting to believe he put her in this state. He opened his eyes and started to walk towards BOm but stopped.

 

 

Bom pushed the girls gently away and tried to stand up but slightly lost her balance. TOP immediately came forward to grab her but she flinched away as if his touch would hurt her.

 

"Bom..", TOP whispered as he reached out to her.

 

But Bom just left the room without even a glance at TOP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AIGOOOOOOOOO MY ALIEN HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!