Day 1

I fell for you....

The pension was more like a bungalow,  it was cozy but spacious too. As soon as you entered there was a large front room with a smaller kitchen tucked on the left corner. there were 4 large bedrooms on the other side of the room and a bathroom by the front door.


"Right Teddy oppa let's sort out the rooms first ok umm there's 2ne1, me and 4 more girls and how many guys.....um big bang, you, kush oppa and 2 more more guys right?, Gummy had taken the role of the person in charge.

"Yup that sounds about right so how about us boys split into 2 rooms and you girls split into the other 2 rooms"

"Yeah that sounds like a plan.... um right I think this pension needs abit of cleaning too", Gummy started ordering everyone around. Right Yong don, Ji suk (other male dancer) and um Minzy-ah you lot clean the bathroom.

"But unnie...." Minzy didn't want to be paired with young don but realised she couldn't make it obvious, "Oh nothing unni never mind"

"OK then, dara, jiyong, daesung can you lot clean the kitchen please"

"de unni", dara replied reluctantly.

"The rest of you clean the bedrooms and me, and the oppas will clean the front room" Gummy started ushering people to their respective rooms until she realised about the food, "Oh wait the food....um TOP can you go down the road to the supermarket and get some things we can cook for tonite and tomorrow morning please?"

"Like what noona?"

"Aish TOP seriously do girls have to teach you boys everything" Gummy let out a sigh and looked around for someone who would know what to buy atleast, "Ah Bom can you go with TOP to the market please, if he goes alone who knows what he'll come back with"

"ME? but unn-"

"Hurry Bom just go will you" Gummy retorted back and left to clean the front room.

TOP and Bom stood there awkwardly glancing at eachother. "Um Bom shall we go...it's going to get dark soon."

Bom just nodded and headed out the door with TOP following.

 

 

'Why isn't he saying anything'  Bom was walking slightly ahead of TOP, she tried to glance at him without him seeing but TOP was staring at her with a curious and questioning look. She quickly faced to the front and started walking faster, 'Aigoo Bom why did you have to look behind jees it's not as if his face would have changed overnight! Just stop thinking about him and keep walking arasso!'

"Bom?"

'Oh god why is he talking to me!' She pretended not to hear him and walked faster once again.

"Are you running away again?"

Bom swivled around abruptly making TOP bump into her, "YA why do you think I'm always running away from you huh?!"

"Because you always do! You're running away right now, you ran away from me at YG and you ran away from my bedroom."

Bom's face turned bright red at the mention of his bedroom, "I...uh..."

"It's as if you're embarrased or something....are you?" TOP was now leaning towards her now.

'Is it that obvious?' , "And why would I be embarassed? Honestly just because you have all these girls running around you going crazy over that thing you do with your eyes you think I'm going to fall for you too ha yeah right!"

"Um I never said anything about you liking me though" TOP stepped back, but now he had a smirk on his face.

'OH MY GOD BOM YOU IDIOT YOU ABSOLUTE BABO! HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT LIKING HIM OH GOD, think think Bom......run bom run!' Bom looked at TOP for a split second and turned to make a run for it. Only this time TOP knew what she was about to and grabbed her arm and pulled her back. As Bom was yanked back, she lost balance and landed at TOP's feet.

"AHH my ankle!"

"Bom are you ok?" Top fell to his knees, "Where does it hurt? Here?"

Bom watched Top's geniunely worried face in surprise, 'Why is he acting like this all of a sudden', "Top I'm...fine"

Top placed his hand on her ankle over her own hands, she jerked up by the sudden skinship only to fall back on her back, maybe her and her ankle weren't as fine as she hoped. Suddenly she felt Top swoop her up in his arms.

"Top what are you doing I said I'm fine!", Bom tried to free herself from Top, "Chincha Top! I'm fine!"

They had already reached the supermarket, but Top was insisting to take her back to the pension. "TOP there's no point going back now. Lets just get the food"

"Fine then!", Top suddenly placed Bom in the trolley.

"YA what are you doing let me out!"

"Bom just shut up for once will you!", Top shut Bom up with that and pushed the trolley inside the store.

 

 

'Shut up? Fine if he wants me to shut up lets see how he does the shopping without my help hmph!'

 

 

 

 

"Bom which kimchi should we take? there's so many"

Silence.

Top turned to face Bom, Bom had a smirk on her face and pretended to zip shut, lock it and throw away the imaginary keys. ' MUHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE CHOI TOP!'

"Seriously Bom?"

Bom nodded.

 

Pension

"Aigoo why aren't Bom and Top back yet? Do you think something happened oppa?", everyone had finished cleaning and were waiting around for Top and Bom now.

 

"Gummy relax will you, they'll be back soon!" Teddy replied not really feeling worried. "They'll be here any seco-" He stopped at the sound of a loud bang.

BANG! The front door shut and Top and Bom stormed in.

"Ya why were you two so late?" Teddy noticed that both of them looked infuriated.

"Ask Bom hyung? Aish I had to do the shopping by myself!!!!"

"And who was the one that told me to shut up?!" Bom retorted now standing up close to Top.

The gang looked towards Bom

"Well if you had just sat quitely in the trolley!"

They looked towards Top

"Well if you hadn't tripped me up THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO REASON FOR ME TO BE SITTING IN THE BLOODY TROLLEY IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

Back towards Bom again

"WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE RUN AWAY THEN!"

Towards Top again

"ARGH YOU'RE IMPOSIIBLE!" Bom turned around and angrily limped into the girl's bedroom while Top faced the other way and stormed into the boys' room.