The show must go on

I fell for you....

 

2ne1 dorm

 

"Where the hell is my shoe?!!", CL was hoping around the dorm with only one shoe, "ARGHHH WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE LATE TODAY?!"

 

It was the day of the KPOP End of Year Awards Show and the girls had stayed up all night rehearsing and consequently had slept through all 4 alarms.

 

"BOM!!", Dara banged on the bathroom door, "PALLLIII WOMAN!"

 

"Ok ok!!", Bom opened the door and sprinted to her room to get changed, "MINZY WAKE UP!", she banged on MInzy's door as she ran past.

 

"I'm ready- ah my phone crap it's manager oppa!!", Minzy answered the phone, "OPPA we're coming down I swear!! Will you relax!"

 

"PALLI PALLI!", Dara told herself in the shower as she washed herself, "crapp!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

-------------

 

 

"Crap we're late!!", Seungri shouted as they ran down the stairs.

"Shut up and run will you!"daesung pushed Seungri out of the way.

 

"AHHHHH!", daesung was too busy pushing Seungri out of the way he didn't see the 2ne1 girls sprint out of their dorm and straight into the boys.

 

"AISH!! OPPA!", Minzy glared at Daesung as she got off the floor.

"You girls late too?!", JI shook his head.

 

"Now is not the time!", Dara took the piece of toast Ji was eating and ran, "thanks for break fast!"

"YAA!", Ji exclaimed.

 

"Cheers for coffee tae yang!", Bom took his coffee while CL took Seungri's and ran way with Minzy.

"WHAT THE?? I WAS DRINKING THAT-"

 

"See you there!!", Minzy shouted and hopped into their van, "you know what sajang-nim is like with late comers!"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Right everyone, that's dry rehearsals done and we're on schedule", the PD put this thumbs up at the idols on stage, "right I think you guys should go to your dressing rooms and start getting ready we've only got 3 hours left before the show starts."

 

"Ne!! You worked hard", the idols bowed at the staff and started making their way back stage.

 

 

"Ya!", Jaejoong wrapped his arm onto TOP's shoulder, "so you and Bom eh?", he wiggled his eyebrows at TOP.

TOP shook his head in dismay at his friend, "YA! Stop butting into other people's business and focus on your own love life".

"Arasso arasso, you make it sound like I'm going to steal Bom away from you pft!", Jaejoong nudged Top jokingly.

"It's not what you think", TOP grumpily said.

"So...I can take her then?", Jaejoong looked at TOP slyly.

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!", TOP raised his fist as Jaejoong laughed and ran away.

Top exhaled heavily and turned around to find Bom and Tiffany standing there staring at him with no expression in her eyes. Top lowered his fist as his gaze met Bom's.

 

"Aigoo Bom you're so lucky to have TOP oppa, look how jealous he got kyahh", Tiffany nudged Bom who was looking uninterestingly at Top.

"Let's go", Bom said to Tiffany and walked past TOP as if he didn't exist.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

TOP slammed the dressing door behind him and sat down on the sofa.

Ji spun around the makeup chair to face his hyung, "did you see Bom again?"

TOP ran his hands through his hair in fustration, "Dammit!! Ji what the hell did I do!!"

 

"Hyung let's not think about that now and just focus on giving a good performance deh?", Dae sung sat down beside him.

TOP nodded and closed his eyes as he laid back on the sofa trying to calm the pain in his chest. 'I'm so sorry Bom....'

 

 

"Where's Sohyun noona? She's got our outfits", tae yang looked at his watch.

 

 

Sohyun stood outside Big Bang's dressing room and could hear the boys asking for her whereabouts.

"You can do this Sohyun you can do this!", she told herself and then stepped into the room.

 

"Ah there you are noona", Ji smiled at Sohyun as she came in pushing rails of clothes.

"Let me help you", Seung ri pulled one of the rails to help, "noona....you ok? you don't look good"

"Huh?", Sohyun closed her eyes as she felt cold sweat forming on her forehead.

"Noona sit down", TOP pulled her down beside him and gave her water.

 

Sohyun took the glass of water but her hands were shaking so much that she kept spilling water.

 

"maybe we should call an ambulance, noona you look like you're going to faint", daesung felt her forehead.

 

"No....no....", Sohyun closed her eyes, "I need to tell you guys something"

 

"What is it?", Top asked.

 

"Where shall I start", her breating became heavy.

 

"What's wrong noona?", Ji knelt in front of her.

 

She looked up at her worried donsengs which made her start to cry, "oh god, look at you all worrying about me and there's me....."

 

"Noona?"

 

"You know my ex left me and Kimbum right?", she sighed

 

The boys nodded.

 

"That piece of crap left me so much debt that even when I sold my house I still couldn't pay the debt back, every month my wage goes straight to pay the bloody debt!", she gripped the sofa underneath her.

 

"Noona is it money you need?", tae yang asked, "cos that's no problem we can give you as much as you need"

 

The boys nodded in agreement.

 

"You guys and even the 2ne1 girls think about me so much and this is how I repaid you....", she turned her head away in disgust.

 

"What are you on about noona?", Seungri sat on the other side of her.

 

"I know, you'll never forgive me for this and I'm not even going to ask for forgiveness cos I know I don't deserve it", Sohyun looked up at TOP, "I'm going to leave straight after this and I'll never interfere in your lives again"

 

"What are you saying noona?", Top asked.

 

"Bom....Bom....."

 

"Bom? Is she ok?!", Top asked in a panic.

 

Sohyun shook her head, "Bom didn't steal your necklace....she was protecting me."

 

"I know she didn't steal it, I said that in the heat of the moment!", Top said, "but why? what do you mean she was protecing you.

 

"I .....I  stole.....it was me, I stole you rnecklace", Sohyun whispered.

 

 

 

The silence filled the room for what felt like ages until it was broken by Sohyun's sobs.

 

 

 

 

"I'm so sorry,.....i didn't know it was that important to you.....I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.....I had to feed kim bum some how, I couldn't think straight and then that day Bom found me in your locker room but she didn't realise what I had done until you confronted her and I don't know.....she didn't want me to suffer so she took the blame....I'm so sorry", Sohyun hid her face in her hands and rocked herself back and forth in fustration.

 

TOP sat there stunned, the color slowly disappearing from his face, 'Bom lied to protect Sohyun unnie....'

 

 

The boys looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

 

 

Sohyun finally looked up and pulled out the chain from her pocket and placed it in TOP's hand, "I'm really sorry TOP......but please even if you can't forgive me....please forgive Bom, she was only thinking about my son".

 

 

"Hyung", Seungri whispered to TOP.

 

TOP sat there numbly.

 

 

"I'm so sorry TOP", Sohyun stood up and ran out.

 

 

"Hyung", Ji shook TOP, but TOP sat there in shock.

 

"What have I done?", Top finally said while he looked down at the chain, "I need to see Bom!!", TOP stood up and was about to run out when his manager came in.

 

"YA! Where do you think you're going?!", The manager blocked TOP's way, "We have to be on stage in 20 minutes hurry up and get ready"

 

"But hyung-", Top was cut short as the manager pushed him back into the room, "I need to see Bom!!".

 

"You san see her on stage in 20 minutes now go get changed."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Control room

 

"Right let's hope this show goes without any hitches", the PD smiled at his staff, "otherwise I might as well-"

 

The PD stopped talking when he felt something cold on the back of his neck.

 

The staff turned around and saw 5 big built men and a girl dressed in black each holding.....guns.

 

"Otherwise you might as well what PD-nim", the girl behind the PD asked maliciously, "you might as well die?", she laughed softly as she held the gun behind his neck, "not quite yet PD-nim you still got a lot of work to do tonight"

 

"WHat's going..... on?, the PD stuttered.

 

"Tut tut, if you don't want to die then just stay here in this room and do your job until I say otherwise. My lovely friends here", she pointed at the men behind her," they'll keep an eye on you I hope that's ok", she smiled sweetly.

 

"I don't understand", the PD replied.

 

"Oh god you know I really hate repeating myself", she pushed the gun up to the back of his head now, "just do your job until I tell you otherwise....after all the show must go on right?".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HWAHHH FINALLLLLLYYYYYY TOP (THAT LOVABLE IDIOT) KNOWS THE TRUTH!

 

BUT KYAHHHHH WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?????? ........

 

ONLY I KNOW MUHAHAHAHA....sorry about that, but anyway stay with me readers if you want to know what's going to happen :)