You think you can save them?

I fell for you....

 

 

 

"Han Yana", Bom finally gasped.

 

"Long time no see, Bommie", Han Yana smiled.

 

Minzy clinged onto Bom tightly. The girls instinctively walked back slightly when Han Yana walked towards them.

 

Yana stopped and lookd at them amusingly, "awh now girls let's not be like that", she pouted.

 

"What are you doing here?", Bom stepped forward.

 

Yana turned back at Bom and smirked, "always the brave one weren't you Bom".

 

Dara pulled Bom back, "what's going on here Yana?"

 

"Oh and Bom's little side kick haha!", Yana laughed at dara.

 

"Awh look at you girls all looking so scared, it's only me", Yana smiled innocently as the girls looked in fear.

 

 

 

 

"What's going on?", Leeteuk stepped forward.

 

"Uh", she pointed towards him, "not so fast! Why don't you stay on your side deh? I still need to finish my acceptance speech"

 

Yana walked towards the audience and smiled, "Wow....do you all know how long I have waited for this" she looked at the award, "so long.....I'd like to thank......well there's no one really to thank thanks to my dear friend Bom over there"

 

 

"BOOOOOOOOOO!", an audience member shouted.

 

"Ha?! Clearly a 2ne1 fan", Yana said unfazed.

 

"GET OFF!"

 

"WHO LET THIS LUNATIC ON STAGE!"

 

*BANG*, a gun shot echoed.

 

"ahhhhhh!"

 

"SH*T!", 

 

Everyone got on the floor covering their heads.

 

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A LUNATIC!!!!!", Yana bellowed as she raised the gun towards the audience member now, "arasso?"

 

Yana turned to the girls and sighed, "look what you girls made me into?.....They call me mad.....a lunatic", she curled her hands into a fist.

 

Everyone stayed silent from fear.

 

"Sigh.....how should I pay you back?", she smiled, "ahhhhh I've been thinking about how to pay my dear friends back for years now", she closed her eyes and smiled as if she was thinking of something pure evil.

 

 

She opened her eyes slowly, "and then I thought of it....I thought of this....I'm going to make you suffer"

 

"Whatever happened in the past should stay in the past, what you did back then was wrong Yana noona", Seohyun stated.

 

"NO IT WASN'T!!", Yana shouted and pointed the gun at Seohyun now.

 

"HEY!", Yonghwa shouted from the boys shouted and started running when suddenly bars were quickly lowered onto the stage and slammed down in front of the boys, trapping them on the left side of the stage.

 

"SH*T!!", the boys shouted as the ran towards the bars and tried to shake the bars free.

 

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!!"

 

"Ahhhhh.....", Yana looked at Yonghwa and then back at Seohyun, "so you and Yonghwa shi?"

 

Seohyun gritted her teeth.

 

"Don't bother denying it I have proof.....get me the pictures!!"

 

A large man walked onto the stage holding pictures and handed them to Yana.

 

"Hmm.....you see I've had my people follow you girls around for a while now", she smirked, "and awhhh look at this one of Yonghwa shi and our little Seohyun", she pretended to act cute.

 

Seohyun froze on the spot as her unnies stood around her protectively.

 

 

"Hmm who else do we have here.....oh here's one of thunder and IU"

 

 

Dara clenched her fists at the mention of her brother.

 


"What about this one....Yoona and Taecyeon.....Dara and GD oooohhhhh that's interesting.........and the list goes on and on......", she threw the pictures in the air.

 

 

The audience and the boys watched in shock.

 

She then turned to the boys and walked towards them.

 

 

She passed her finger on the heavy bars that were trapping the boys, "I must say I am a really big fan of you Top shi, shame you're with Bommie", she said as she stopped in front of a fuming TOP.

 

"Maybe after this is over..... we could exchange numbers?"

 

TOP turned away in disgust.

 

"Ah...you think I'm a lunatic too right?", she laughed, "well I guess I'll have to tell the story to everyone then."

 

She grabbed the microphone and started speaking, "Oh where do I begin", she sighed, "Bommie was it 2005 or 2006?"

 

Bom gritted her teeth and didn't answer.

 

"2005 right, when we girls had our 6 months training..... well me and Bommie were best friends long before dara", she smirked at dara, "anyway, my dream like every single person on this stage was to be famous, the most famous idol in South Korea. We trained together, danced together, slept together, ate together hahahaha!" she started laughing at the thought, "we got along so well didn't we ladies?"

 

"But after 5 months into training, I overheard the managers talking about me and Kim tae lee", she muttered in anger, "and you know what they said?", she turned to the audience, "I heard them say that either me or that loser was going to get to stay on ahahahah that loser Kim tae lee couldn't sing to save her life! Couldn't dance! COULDN'T DO BLOODY ANYTHING!!", she threw the microphone on the floor and huffed in anger.

 

"I.....I", she pointed at herself, "I who could do everything and her who could do sh*t all were competing for the same place ha!! And so I did what every normal person would do....I had to eliminate her".

 

 

The audience gasped.

 

 

"Oh no...no don't worry she's alive", Yana explained, "thanks to Bom", she turned to Bom," all thanks to Bom".

 

"I had it all planned, I'd snuck in some rat poison and mixed it in Kim tae lee's juice that night"

 

The girls shook their head at the memory and started crying.

 

"I had it all planned.....and she drank it as well.....it was just me and Tae lee in the swimming pool and she drank the juice.....but it was taking her too long....too long to die so you I just pushed her into the swimming pool", Yana shrugged her shoulders innocently.

 

"And then I held her head down under water", she started smiling psychotically, "and held it there........but", she swivelled back to Bom, "but you girls had to arrive just then and Bom, thinking her to be my best friend would help me instead she pushed me out of the way and jumped into the water to save that loser", she said as if what Bom did was surprising.

 

Bom closed her eyes not trying to remember the night.

 

"Kim Tae Lee is in a coma because of you! You still think what you did was right??!", Bom shouted back.

 

"HAHAHAH But you  Bom, you had to go a step furtherand betray me even more by reporting me to the managers! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU B*TCH!", she started running towards Bom as if to slap her but Dara went in front of Bom and received the slap instead.

 

"DARA!", the girls shouted in unison.

 

"DARA!!", Ji shook the bars trying to reach her.

 

Yana calmed herself down and continued her story as if nothing happened as dara fell to the floor and the girls helped her up, "And you know what happened then? I'm guessing you girls have been dying to know where I've been? Well my dear parents thoughtI was psychotic and put in a mental hospital hahahahah my own parents, you turned my own parents against me!!"

 

"I stayed at that hell all this time and not a single day went by when I didn't think about you girls.....how to hurt you.....pain you.......be more famous than you, and this is the perfect place and time to do it"

 

"What are you going to do?", Hyorin asked bravely.

 

"Well my dear....we have a packed venue, we have every single male idol trapped in that corner and this is right now live on every single TV channel in South Korea so what more can I do? I'm going to be known as the person that caused havoc throughout history! That ruined you all!"

 

 

"H..How?", Minzy stuttered.

 

 

 

Yana smiled and pointed to the boys behind her, "You think you can save them?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I REALLY DO LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS AND NOW THAT THE STORY HAS STARTED TAKING A DARKER TURN I WANT TO KNOW EVEN MORE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING???????? ALSO THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO DO COMMENT AND THANK YOU TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS MWAHHHHHHH LOVE YOU ALL!!XXXXXXXXXXXX