Cookie delivery

I fell for you....

The girls walked into the YG building, each holding their cookies in small, personally decorated boxes.

"Unni I think Young don shi will be in the basement practice room so I'll see you later!", Minzy said and started heading downstairs.

"Arasso good luck kya she's so cute!", Dara exclaimed.

The girls carried on walking, "Unnies, I said I'd meet Seungri in the canteen, so I'll see you two later arasso!", CL said and headed towards the canteen.

"And remember to give them yourselves!", CL cried out.

"De....", Bom and Dara repied reluctantly.

 

Basement Room

Young don was practicing with few other male back up dancers when Minzy entered.

"Hi Minzy!", they all welcomed her warmly.

"Hello oppas!", Minzy bowed.

"uhum......we'll be back", the guys excused themselves so Young don and Minzy could have sometime alone.

"Ani oppas you don't have to go!", Minzy protested.

"No no we don't want to be third wheels right boys come on haha!", they giggled like girls and left the room.

"So......", Young don looked the floor shyly.

"Yeah......", Minzy looked at the floor too.

"Um how are you?", Young don asked.

"I'm good.....and you?", Minzy tried to contain her laughter.

"I'm good too haha!",Young don laughed, "Oh wow we're so awkward!"

Minzy nodded.

"Was there something you needed?", Young don asked.

Minzy shook her hand but placed the box in front of him, "Um these are for you"

Young don raised his eyebrows, "for me?", he shook the box slightly and then opened them.

"Now that I think about it maybe I shouldn't have used so much pink icing hehe", Minzy tried to suppress her embarassment.

Young don didn't say anything but just looked at his present.

"Do you not like them?", Minzy asked cautiously.

"No one has ever made me heart shaped cookies before! Thank you!", Young smiled brighttly and took a bite, "OMO it's so yummy! Here try!", he then fed MInzy a cookie too.

 

Canteen

"CL over here!", Seungri waved his hands to get her attention.

CL waved back and sat opposite to him, "There!", she slid the box towards him.

"WHat is it?"

"I made cookies for you", CL said in a not bothered voice.

"You? MAde? Cookies? for? ME?", Seungri couldn't believe it, she took the lid off quickly, "What the hell?!"

"It's meant to be your face"CL said.

"This is what I look like to you?", Seungri raised the cookie and placed it beside his face to compare.

"Well to me ya!"

"I don't know if I should be thankful or not?!", Seungri asked himself as he looked at the disfigured cookie.

"YA!", CL stood up, "If you don't want it GIVE IT BACK", she reached for the cookie but Seungri took a bite before she could.

 

 

Studio

"Ahh hyung I'm so hungry!", Jiyong complained to Top.

"Me too!", Top whined as he sat beside Jiyong.

 

From outside the studio door, Dara and bom watched the boys.

"Bom you go first!", Dara edged Bom forward.

"No you!", Bom pushed Dara forward.

"No you!"

"You go!"

"You!"

"Um...hey girls everything ok?", It was one of their coordi unnies.

"Oh yes unni", the girls smiled back.

"Ok then, have you seen Ji and Top?", the unnie asked.

"Yeah they're inside!", Dara nodded towards the studio.

"Ah good I need to talk to them about some outfits."

Just then Bom had an idea, "Unnie, since you're going in anyway, could you give these to Top please?", Bom handed her the box.

"Oh really? Are they from you?", the unnie asked.

"Huh? um......no a fan outside gave them to me to give to Top", Bom lied.

"Ok then."

"Oh wait Unnie!", dara stopped the unnie again, "um a fan gave these to me too, to give to Jiyong....could you give them to him please?", Dara asked.

"Oh um yea sure!", the unnie walked into the studio while Dara and Bom peered through the door again.

"Oh maybe we should have given it to them ourselves", dara whispered.

"Would we have really though?", Bom asked.

"No we wouldn't", Dara agreed.

 

 

Back inside, the unnie placed the boxes in front of Ji and Top, "Boys some fans outside gave these for you two"

"Oh wow thanks unnie", Top reached for the boxes but Kush got there before hand.

"Wow cookies!", Kush opened both of the boxes, "oooh that's creative it's dragons!"

From outside Dara and BOm were cursing Kush.

"And what about these", Kush turned to Top's box, "I?", he lifted out a cookie shaped as the letter I, "heart", another heart shaped cookie came out, "T", he picked the letter T out, "O and P", kush had emptied the contents.

"I love TOP!", Jiyong exclaimed, "that's what it spells haha cute fans!"

"Well they look delicious!", Kush reached for a dragon cookie and the T lettered cookie and was about to put both in his mouth.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!", dara and Bom fell into the room, and then ran to Kush before he could eat the cookies.

"OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", Bom snatched the *T* shaped cookie back.

"I'm hungry though!", Kush pouted.

"Well that's why we have a canteen downstairs oppa!", dara snatched the dragon cookie away from him.

"These are specifically for Top and Ji!", Bom shook her head, "I can't believe you nearly ate them!"

"Do you know how hard we worked to make these cookies!!", Dara shouted.

 

"Wait....a minute.....dara you made them for me?", Jiyon asked surprised.

'Busted', Dara realised she just let it slip, she turned to Jiyong and tried to smile, "Um......"

Jiyong grinned and jumped up and started munching the dragon and bunny cookies, "THANK YOUU!"

"Bom? Did you too?", Top asked.

"Um.......um.......", Bom stuttered, "well the girls were all making some so I thought I would too that's all!", she shouted back.

"Oh....so the girls told you to make cookies that spell out 'I LOVE TOP'?", Top raised and eyebrow and grinned.

"As a fan cos....you know I'm a big fan of Big Bang....so I wrote I....love....you know", Bom lied.

"Oh right sure you did!", Top snickered

"YA! IF YOU'RE GOING TO TEASE ME GIVE THEM BACK!", Bom reached for the box.

"NO WAY!", Top stood up and held the box high in the air, "You made these for me....there's no way in hell I'm going to let any one touch these", he then leaned close to her, "not even you".