HAIYA

I fell for you....

"Oh my god!", Bom walked out the back door and into an alley way, "That was so embarassing!", she clasped her hands on her face.

"Oh- ah sorry", Bom bumped into a bunch of boys and apologised and walked away.

"Excuse me miss you dropped something", one of the boys ran up to her and handed her braclet.

"Oh kamshamida,", Bom replied.

"You're welcome....listen me and my mates are going to grab some drinks, would you care to join us?", he looked at her up and down.

"Er....thank you for the offer but I'd rather not", Bom tried to be polite.

"Oh come on it's just a drink", another guy walked up and pleaded.

"I'm sorry but I shouldn't", Bom bowed and started walking away.

The first guys yanked her back, "Oh come on it's just a drink, we won't do anything right guys?"

"YEah sure we won't, come with us pretty lady", the other guys cheered and started walking to Bom.

"Please let go", Bom said through gritted teeth.

"Fine how about a kiss first then?", the guy holding her whispered.

She could smell the alcohol in his breath, "Let go!", she said abit louder this time.

"OHO we've got a feisty one here!", the guys cheered.

"Let go I SAID!", she stamped her heel into the guys foot and he released her immediately making her fall on the floor.

"You!", the guy grabbed her by her hair and threw her near the garbage, "You're going to pay for that!"

The guys slowly approached her, "Get away! I mean it!", Bom started to crawl back more into the garbage trying her best to get away from them.

"Make me!", the guy sneered and picked her by her hair again.

"Oww", Bom bit the guy's hand in order to release his grip on her hair.

"AISH!", The guy threw her onto the hard ground and she scraped her arms and knees, "You really are going to pay now!" he glared at her.

"Please don't!", Bom backed away until her back met the wall, 'Crap there's no where to run to!'

"Looking for somewhere to run?", Another guy sneered, he grabbed Bom's chin and turned it towards him.

Bom spat on his face, "You make me sick!"

SLAP! The guy slapped Bom across the face before wiping the spit off his face.

"Get away I mean it!", Bom repeated again, trying to sound confident.

"Not after you did that!", the guy grabbed her arm and twisted it around.

 

"Let her go!", a deep voice rang through the alley way.

The guys turned but couldn't quite make out who it was, "Who are you?!"

"Let her go", the deep voice echoed.

"Why don't you show your face first! Scared?!", the guys laughed.

The figure slowly stepped towards the light, it was TOP, "For the last time, let her go.....or I'll seriously kill you!", he growled.

"Ah....ah...it's choi seunghyun", they whispered to each other.

"Mianhe..." the guy holding Bom released her and apologised.

The guys tried to walk past TOP , but he stood in front of them, "You better never show your faces around here again, if you do.....", he didn't finish his sentence.

"De......sorry sorry", they bowed desperatly.

"WAIT!", Bom shouted from the back, she limped towards them.

"Mianhe mianhe!", the guys bowed to Bom as well.

"Stand up straight!", Bom commanded.

"Bom- don't", Top tried to stop her.

"You! come forward!", Bom pointed at the first guy,"HAIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!", she spin kicked the guy's face in leaving everyone is shock.

"Bom you're hurt sto-", Top tried to stop her again.

"HAIYAAAAAAAA!", this time she punched two guys standing next to eachother with one punch. They both landed on the floor.

"And you!", Bom glared at the one who had thrown her in the garbage, "get your here now!", she shouted.

They guy, very scared of Bom now stepped forward reluctantly.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy this!", She smirked, she came close to him held his shoulders, "HAIYAAAAA!", she kneed him so hard in the balls the guys cried in agony as he fell on the floor.

"Next time you decide to mess with a girl, remember this moment and think again ARASSO?!", she shouted at them.

"DE! YES MAAM!", and the boys all ran away as fast as they could.

 

"Oh my God!", Top exclaimed slowly as he watched Bom rub the dirt of her dress.

"What?", Bom asked innocently, "Didn't I tell you I could look after myself"

Top scoffed, "Bom I seriously have never met a girl like you before."

"What? I wasn't going to let them off that easily!", Bom simply said.

"Neither was I? I was about to beat them up", Top replied.

"Ow..", Bom tried to walk but she was limping instead.

"You ok?", Top ran to her side.

"AISH! Those PIGS! THEY RUINED MY LEG!", Bom screamed.

"Well who told you to spin kick them with a bad leg then?!", Top shouted back,

"Are you having a go at me again?! I just got harassed and you're fighting with me?!", Bom shouted back.

"I'm not fighting! I'M WORRIED ARASSO!"

That shut Bom right up.

Top heaved, "Come on let's go back in before you bring more trouble"

"No", Bom stopped Top from picking her up, "If dara and the girls see me in this state then they'll be worried....I can't"

"Then what? You want to wait out here?!"

"Well no one's telling you to wait here are they!", Bom said.

"AIsh! As if I would leave you now!", Top got his phone out.

"Who you ringing?", Bom asked.

"Jiyong, I'll make something up and tell him I had to take you home", he dialled Ji's number and waited for him to pick up the phone.

"Oh ok then," Bom couldn't think of a better idea.

"Oh Ji......yeah I'm with Bom.......um listen I spilled my drink on Bom accidently so I'm gonna take her back to the dorm arasso.......what? Sajangnim and the managers are at our dorms?.......crap!......arasso.......well you guys get back later.......I guess I'll take Bom to my house at the mean time......aite.....bye dude!", Top put his phone back in his pocket and turned to BOm.

"Bom?"

"Hmm?", Bom was busy cleaning her dress.

"Um....we have a problem..", Top said sheepishly.

"What kind of problem?", Bom furrowed her brows.

"Well YG and the managers are in both our dorms at the moment"

"WHAT?!", Bom shouted, "Aigoo they don't know we went clubbing if they see us wearing these they're bound to find out."

"Yeah I know......they're trying to refurbish our dorms or something I'm not sure so I think they're gonna be there for a while"

"OTTOKE! We just told them we'd be staying over at a relatives crap crap!", Bom started biting her nails again, "and I can't go back into the club, dara is going to freak out if she sees me in this state."

"Well......we could go stay at mine for a while?", Top said. The boys all had their own houses around Seoul, but lived in the dorm when they had a lot of schedules.

"You mean your house?", Bom asked surprised.

"Yeah my house", Top looked at her scraped limbs, "We can get you cleaned up too"

"Um....I guess....um", Bom stuttered.

"What are you thinking about? Come on!", Top grabbed her arm and walked her to his car.

 

 

 

VIP ROOM

"Ji who was that? And why are you smiling like a creep?!", Kush asked after Ji finished talking on the phone.

"That was Top hyung hehe!"

"And?", Taeyang asked.

"He's with BOm noona!"

"AND?", Dara asked.

"They're going to stay at his tonight!", JIyong shouted.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", they all squealed, "That was bloody quick"

"Ani it's not what you guys think, she dropped drinks on her dress so they're just going to get her cleaned up", Jiyong explained.

"But why are they going to his house and not the dorms?", dae asked.

"COs dufus, I lied to Top hyung and said that YG and the managers are refurbishing our rooms and they'll be there till late!"

"AHAHAHAHAH DAEBAK! TOP and BOM noona ahahahah!", everyone patted Jiyong, "Well done!"