Day 2

I fell for you....

3:30 am........No one's asleep, why?...........Uhm because there's a creep roaming around outside in a black cloak which makes him freakishly resemble the Angel of Death that's why!!

"Minzy?", Young don trying to release his arm from Minzy's grip, "Minzy can't you sleep....it's going to be dawn soon?"

"Exactly! I'm going to stay awake until dawn!"

"Well could you atleast let me go to sleep then."

"Who said you couldn't sleep?"

"Well....um I know you're scared and all but you've been gripping onto my arm ever since Kush hyung got back....and I'm kinda starting to lose feeling on that arm.", Minzy glanced at his arm which had turned a purplish/ green colour now.

"Oh god I'm so sorry!", Minzy quickly took her hand away and placed it on her lap now.

 

 

"CL are you asleep?"

CL tossed and turned her towards Seungri, "I was until you opened your mouth!"

"Ya....I'm scared though!"

CL was scared too but trying not to show it,  "Ya isn't that supposed to be my line and you're supposed to be all manly and tell me it's going to be ok and there's no need to be scared??"

"Manly eh?", Seungri wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

"Sigh...even in a situation like this you still remain a complete !"

 

 

 

Top had been watching Bom for sometime now. She was facing upwards but her eyes kept shifting from the window to the door then back to windo again. Top gently patted her shoulder making Bom bolt upright, when she realised it was only Top she layed down again and faced Top.

"Bom go to sleep."

"I can't....some one needs to be awake and keep an eye out.", Bom was back to nervously shifting eyes from the door to the window again.

"Will you go to sleep if I keep a look out then?"

"You'd do that?"

Top nodded, he wrapped his arms around Bom to pull her closer to him and started patting her back gently. Being so close to Top surprisingly didn't feel awkward like she imagined, he was so warm and his slow and deep heaving breaths were like a lullaby to her, she soon fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Should we wake them up?", it was the morning after and nearly everyone had already woken up. They'd been staring at Top and Bom for a few minutes now. Bom was still cosily nuzzled in Top's embrace with Top's head lightly resting on Bom's head.

"Oh oppa ani let's leave them for a few more minutes they look so peaceful", Dara stopped Teddy before he could wake them up, "let's just go get breakfast ready instead."

"Arasso but they look so cute haha I'm going to take a picture for black mailing purposes in the future muhaha!!", Teddy took out his phone and snapped a few pictures. The flashes on his phone woke Top up.

"Arh...ah stop it...hyung what are you doing?"

"I should be asking you the same thing Mr Choi! What were you TWO doing last night huh?", Teddy snickered and pointed at Bom.

Puzzled Top followed to where teddy was pointing and found Bom still fast asleep in his arms, "HWAHH!! WHAT TH-!" Top sudden movement woke Bom up who came face to face Top's confused face.

"AHHH! Wha-", Bom pushed herself off Top, "YA what do you think you're doing huh?!"

"Before you have another go at me....you were scared last night!" Top quickly blurted before Bom said anything more.

"Alright alright you two lovebirds get up!"

"LOVE BIRDS?!" The two late sleepers shouted together.

 

 

 

 

 

After breakfast they were all walking to the beach and talking about the night before.

"I'm just glad it's over."

"But who could it have been?"

"I don't know and I don't want to know", Kush was shaking his head as if to shake off the memories of the strange encounter.

 

 

"KIDS! KIDS!", they all turned around to see the ajhussi panting and running towards them.

"Oh hello ajhussi!"

"Kids hello! How was last night with the power cut?"

"Oh..... how did you know about the power cut?"

"Well I came over to the pension last night and even knocked on the door a few times but no one opened up for me," ajhussi was still panting and didn't notice how every one had turned towards Kush with muderous looks in their eyes.

 The girls started walking towards Kush slowly who was now backing away, "Oppa please tell you didn't make all that fuss because of ajhussi?"

"A-a...a..aniii girls!", Kush stuttered as he walked back and into the boys who were ready to beat him up.

"Hyung! The person in the long black cloak was ajhussi and you made us believe that it was some crazy stalker?!!"

"The person you thought who was laughing at you when you fell over was AJHUSSI?!

"An-ni....mianhe guys I didn't realise it was ajhussi!"

"Oppa because of you I had to sleep with seungri?!!!! I'm not letting you get away with this", CL chased Kush down the road as the rest followed on, all ready to give Kush a piece of their mind....with their fists!!

They all left ajhussi standing there with a confused look on his face. "Huh? Black cloak? last night? But I wasn't wearing a black cloak last night.....and I didn't see any one fall over either."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Hello lovely readers!

Firstly really sorry I haven't updated alot today really really sorry. I'll try to do one more today and I'll try to write more tomorrow. Secondly Oh how did you guys know it was ajhussi? well it was ajhussi who knocked on the door but he wasn't the one that ran after Kush heheh...... Sorry if any readers think/thought that this story would turn into a thriller....I'm not creative enough for that genre. But I will try to dig deep deep  into my imagination for the rest of this story just for you lot (I have soooooo much I want to write about). Oh OH and how could I forget....thank you for all the lovely comments and thank you to every one who suscribed I didn't think people would like my story so thank thank you! I'll update soon!)