Squats

I fell for you....

"Ok onto the next couple game round! The remaining couples are dara and jiyong, Top and bom, CL and Seungri, Young don and Minzy", Daesung announced after the chilli game.

"Right will the contestants step up on stage once again please."

The four couples walked up on stage once again.

"How did we get into this mess?", dara whispered to Ji.

"Ok everyone, the next competition requires abit of strength from the gentlemen"

"Awhh mannnn!", the guys grumbled yet again while everyone cheered.

"You will each be given A4 sized paper, the boys need to remain standing on the paper while carrying the girls-"

"WHAT?!", the boys shouted.

"Wait I'm not done, you have to carry the girls, stay inside the paper and....wait for it.....do squats!"

The boys were left speechless.

"So can our couples get to their places please."

 

"Seungri you sure you can carry me?", CL asked.

"What? Are you trying to say I'm weak?", Seungri replied, "Well that's just hurt my man pride now!"

"That's not what I meant- WAAAAH!", Seungri picked CL up before she could finish her sentevnce.

 

"Oppa, let me get on your back it'll be easier!", Minzy climbed onto Young don's back.

 

"Ooh let's steal their idea", Dara started to climb Ji's back too.

 

"Ok Top bend down abit!", Bom ordered Top once she saw Minzy and Dara on their partners' backs.

"What are you doing?", Top pulled her to the front and picked her up bridal style.

"It'll be easier if you just piggy back me though", Bom tried to get off.

"It might be easier for me, but you in that dress, do you honestly think you'll be comfortable that way?"

Bom didn't reply, 'He's thinking about me? Again?'

 

"Ok everyone get ready, girls hold tight! Ready! 1! 2! 3! GO!", Dae shouted, "Whoever lasts the longest is the winner!"

The 4 guys started squating up and down while the girls held onto them.

2 minutes had past, and Seungri started to slow down.

"Seungri let's quit", CL said worringly.

"No!", Seungri was determined to win.

"Please stop, you're not going to be able to walk tomorrow you know that!"

"No!", Seungri continued to squat while gritting his teeth in pain.

"Ok! Dae oppa we quit!", CL couldn't watch Seungri in this much pain.

"What? CL?", Seungri shouted while panting.

"You babo!", CL shouted back, "You'll probs have a go at me tomorrow blaming me for the reason your legs can't function or something!"

"I could have carried on though"

"No way!", CL grabbed Seungri's hadn and led him off the stage.

 

3 minutes passed.

"Hmph! Hmph!", sweat was drippin from Young don's face.

"Oppa you ok?", Minzy asked.

Young don nodded.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded again.

"We can stop you know?"

"No way and don't you dare do what CL just did!"

"Arasso, but are you sure you're ok?"

"YES! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", Young tried to turn around to assure Minzy he was fine but instead he lost his balance and him and Minzy fell to the floor.

"Oh dear, Young don and Minzy are out now!", Dae announced while Minzy and Young don were in laughing hysterics.

 

4 minutes passed.

"Damn I shouldn't have worn such tight trousers", Ji was really regreting his choice of trousers today.

Dara hadn't said anything the whole time, instead he had been grippin onto her dress hoping it wouldn't ride up.

"Wooh, this.....is worse than training aish", Ji huffed, "Hyung how are you doing?" he asked Top.

"I'm ok!", Top replied, he'd been squating for the past 4 minutes while Bom had covered her face in his chest with her hands tightly wrapped around his neck.

"Bom.....can you ease off the neck please", Top asked.

"Sorry", Bom released him slightly, "aren't you getting tired?"

"I'm fine, he managed to say, but why are you hiding you're face?"

"Um.....", the closeness between them had her face burning up, "no reason"

 

"Dara?", Ji asked, "You ok back there?"

Dara nodded, but still not letting go off her dress.

"Hold me with both hands otherwise you'll fall."

Dara shook her head.

"Why not?

Dara shook her head again.

"What's wrong?", Ji slowed down his squating.

"Um nothing....."

"No seriously what is it?"

"It's.....it's my dress, I'm scared it'll......", dara mumbled but JI understood immediately and stopped.

"Why did you stop?", Dara asked as he put her down off the paper.

"You should have said you were uncomfortable you know", Ji sighed and fixed her dress for her.

"But-"

"Do you honestly think winning is more important than you?", Ji asked seriously.

For a second there Dara forgot how to breathe, 'Is there really a guy like you?'

 

"Ok Ji and Dara noona are out....that means the winners for this round is TOP hyung and BOm noona wooooh!", dae announced and everyone clapped.

 

Top stopped squating but still held onto Bom.

"Um....TOp you know can put me down", Bom whispered.

"I know", Top grinned.

"Why don't you then?", Bom asked.

Top shrugged, "I don't want to"

Bom turned away and blushed, "Everyone's looking at us though"

"So"

"So? People will get the wrong idea"

"Well we are a couple for the night right, so whatever they're thinking won't be wrong", Top simply replied.

 

"Ok so the winner of this round was Top and BOm noona so they go to they get 10 points, Jiyong hyung gets 7 points and Young don gets 5 points, the next round will be judged by the audience so get your acting skills ready everyone!"

 

"Acting skills?", Minzy asked, "I can't act, I'm a dancer! Should we just quit while we can?"

"No way, I'm in it to win now!", Young don replied.

"Aish what is it with male pride", Minzy whispered to Dara who agreed.

 

"Ok our three leading couple, Young don and Minzy, Top and BOm, Dara and JIyong please step up", Dae welcomed them on stage once again while the crowd cheered on. It seemed like the rest of the YG family were enjoying this more than the couples, "OK for this round, there's abit of role play involved".

"WOOOOOOOOOO"

"So the scenario is that the girlfriend is mad at the guy because for the past 30 minutes she's been waiting at the bus stop in the rain for the guy, and the guys have to try their best to appease the girls with aegyo!"

The guys groaned, "YA why is it always the guys?!", Young don shouted at CL who'd organised the games.

"We'll decide the winner depending on how much the audience clap for each couple, the couple with the most laughs wins so let's get started with Minzy's team"

The other couples left the stage leaving Minzy and Young don on stage.

"You have one minute, your time starts now!", dae shouted from the side of the stage.

 

Minzy pretended to be waiting at the bus stop in the rain, "Aish what's taking him so long", she checked her non existent watch.

"Mianhe!", Young don ran onto stage.

"Oppa, you're always late, and it's raining aswell aish!"

Young don took a deep breathe, and then he puffed his cheeks and gave her the puppy eye look, "Mianhe Minzy ah"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!", the girls in the audience cooed at his cuteness.

Young don shuddered in disgust at his cuteness but carried on, he then made bunny ears with his hands and said, "Oppa is soowwwyyy Minzy ah"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", screams and claps from the audience again.

 

"Ok one minute is up well done you two!", dae clapped as the two left teh stage with red faces, "Next is Dara noona and JIyong hyung"

 

Dara got to her place and started huffing as if she was mad.

"I'm so sorry dara", Jiyong came running in.

"You're 30 minutes late!", She shouted.

"I'm sorry", Ji swayed his body from side to side in attempt to be cute.

"Awhhhhhhhh", the audience cooed again.

"Sorrys not good enough! And now we've missed the start of the movie as well!", Dara huffed, "and with our schedule we probs won't be able to get together for another month"

"Well, you could think of this as a good thing you know"

"How? It's pouring down with rain!"

"Here you go!", Ji gave her a canned coffee from his pocket, then he took his jacket off and placed it over their heads.

"AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KKKYYYYUUUUUPPPPTTTTTAAAAA!"

"OK time up, that was seriously lovey dovey haha!, Next up we have Top hyung and BOm noona, I don't know how well they'll do since Top hyung isn't really the cute type but we'll see!"

Everyone clapped as BOm got to her place and sat there looking grumpy.

"Aish this guy is really!", BOm exclaimed abit dramatically, "I'll give him 1 more minute!"

Top walked over sheepishly, "Hello...."

"Hello?", Bom shouted, "How about I'm sorry!"

"Mianhe Bommie", Top batted his eyelids.

"AWWWWHHHHH BOOOOMMMMMMIIIIEEEEE!", the audience cried at the mention of Top's little nickname for Bom.

"Hmph! That's not good enough!", BOm turned to face the other side of the stage.

While BOm's back was turned to Top, he took out a marker pen from his pocket. He went behind Bom to the wall and started drawing something.

Bom waited for Top to say something, not noticing him behind her while the audience tried to figure out what he was doing.

After 30 seconds, Top started walking away from his drawing and the audience realised what he'd drawn.

"KYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHH! THAT'S SO ROMANTIC!!"

Bom turned around wondering why everyone was being like that when Top hadn't even done anything. She turned behind her, and above her was a picture of a large umbrella protecting her the 'rain'.

"Awhh", Bom couldn't help but exclaim when she saw the drawing.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", the audience whistled and cried and clapped the most at Top's gesture. And Top stood at the side of the stage watching Bom's face light up at the sight of the drawing.