I got the living day lights beaten out of me

I fell for you....

Bom's room

"Morning", said a husky deep voice.

"hmm, morning", Bom smiled sleepily as she stretched in her bed. 

'Wait.....that voice....', she opened her eyes and squinted, the sun rays stung her eyes. After a few seconds she half opened her eyes and saw a dark figure in the corner of her room.

"AHHHH!", she bolted up in her bed.

"Morning", repeated the dark figure.

"TOP!! Wh- what?!! How-w did you get in?!!", stuttered Bom as she rubbed her eyes, "this is a dream! It has to be a dream!"

Top smiled and walked towards her, "sorry this is no dream, hurry up and get ready", Top pulled Bom out of bed.

"What is the meaning of this", Bom replied as she was pushed into the bathroom.

"You honestly think I wouldn't know you'd be planning to avoid me again"

"So you thought you'd watch me sleep like a creep then?", Bom asked stunned.

"No, i thought i'd get to you before you decided to do something stupid, now get in there and get washed", Top shoved Bom into the bathroom and stood outside the door trying to contain his laughter.

"Wah chincha!! this guy!!", Bom shouted as she got into the shower.

"And hurry up you have 10 minutes!" shouted Top from outside the bathroom.

"SHUT UPPPPPPPP!!"

 

 

 

Dara crept out of her room and started to make her way to the front door.

"Morning dara", Top said sipping his coffee and leaning on the bathroom door.

"Oh!", startled dara, "morn-ning...hehe, ok bye"

"Bye", Top raised his eyebrow and snickered.

Dara got to the front door without CL seeing her, she knew if she saw Cl, she'd have to go talk to Ji and that she was not willing to do.

"Right, phone check....purse check....sun screen check....", Dara mumbled as she ran through her things in her bag.

"Going somewhere?"

"GAHH-!", Dara jumped at the sight of Jiyong leaning against the stair railings.

'Busted!'

"Hi Ji", squeked dara.

"Going somewhere?" repeated Ji without any expression.

"Me?....No", lied dara, she'd been hoping she could just go sit by the han river and not have to see him today.

"Is that so?", Ji lifted his chin and looked at her.

"Yup", dara avoided eye contact.

"That's good then", smiled Ji,"You weren't planning to avoid me today were you?", Ji asked knowingly.

"What? Ji what do you take me for ha!"

"Oh good then you won't mind this-", Ji brought cuffs out of his back pocket and cuffed his hand with dara's.

"OMG what are you-!", dara tried to stop him but it was too late, "ji are you mad"

"Just a precaution incase you run off again, don't worry about it", smiled Ji cheekily.

"Seriously?"

"Right so what's today's plan?", Ji smiled gleefully.

"You tell me, officer", dara said sarcastically pointing at the cuffs.

Ji laughed and tugged her along.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ok I'm done!", Bom shouted.

"Come out then"

"In a towel? You must be mad"

"Oh right well um....i'll go wait", Top walked off.

"Bom peered through the door making sure he wasn't around and then started to make her way to her room.

"Right what to wear....", Bom thought to herself as she rummaged through her wardrobe.

 

Bom hadn't realised Top was waiting in her room. He probably should have said something when she first walked in but it was too late now to say anything so he just tood there unable to move.

 

"Ok, this top should be fine and some shorts, lovely", Bom continued.

 

' Top say something, i cannot be here she'll kill ME', Top fidgeted on the spot unable to move.

 

Bom started to dry her hair.

 

'Help me lord', Top started to creep his way out of the room. Suddenly he saw Bom starting to take her towel off and before she could he screamed "NOOOOOO!"

Bom startled and turned to see TOP trying to leave the room with his hands covering his eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Bom screamed and started throwing her shoes at him, "BOUYAAAAAAAAA?????????????"

"Mianhe!!", Top crashed into the dressing table and then slipped on one of the shoes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Bom kept shouting and hitting Top with whatever she could get her hands on.

"I didn't- AHHHK, I'm so-OWWWW sorry!"

"YOU !", Bom screamed amd plummeted him with a lamp.

"I didn't rea- realise OOWWWW you would OWWW come in here!!"

"Well where else would I go! to the kitchen to get ready!!", Bom kept hitting him.

"Oww stop owwwwww", Top tried to cover his head.

 

"Unnie!!", CL and Minzy shouted when they ran to Bom's room, "Unnie, come here", Cl tried to drag Bom off Top.

"Oppa are you ok?" Minzy ran to her oppa and tried to help separate the two.

"Can someone GET HER OFF MEE!", Top screamed as Bom hung onto his hair for dear life.

"SEUNGHYUN YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!", Bom screached.

 

 

20 minutes later...

 

Bom sat at the end of the sofa huffing and puffing, hair all messed up and still in her towel.

Top was on the other side....in a much worse state, being treated by his dear donsengs.

"ah..ow"

"Mianhe oppa", Minzy apologised as she put some cream on Top's face.

"Minzy-ah why are you apologising!", Bom exclaimed, "that was in my room watching me change!"

"ya, I told you i didn't think you'd come to your room to get changed!", Top explained for the 5th time.

"Then where exactly was I supposed to go get changed? on the balcony?", scoffed Bom.

"I'm sorry ya", Top held out his had to Bom, "ya....mianhe, besides I got what I deserved, I got the living day lights beaten out of me!"

Bom looked at Top with the every intention of being mad but when she saw his state, with his hair in a mess, his face bruised, his shirt ripped in 10 different places looking the every bit like a beggar she couldn't help but laugh.

Top seeing her laugh couldn't help laugh either.

 

"These two are really weird unni", Minzy whispered to Cl.

"Yea maybe this is the way they connect", Cl replied just as shocked.

"Right.....", Minzy replied unconvincingly.