I love chillis

I fell for you....

"Dara!", Bom shouted from her table as soon as Top had gone to get them a drink, "DARA!"

"What?", Dara shouted back.

"Is this really necessary?"

"What is?"

"This!", Bom pointed at her table, "As in me and Top on this table?"

"Well if the organisers forgot about you two, what were we meant to do?", Dara shrugged back.

"Oh please! I know this is your plan Sandara Park!!", Bom squinted her eyes.

"I don't know what you're on about", Dara lied and turned back to her table.

"This girl is really", Bom said to herself and clenched her fists.

"What's wrong unnie?", CL turned around.

"Don't you what's wrong me missy!", Bom snapped back, "I know you're involved too!"

 "It was the boys idea!"

"Ok ok I'm not mad but can't I come and sit with you guys now please! This is getting stupid!"

"Unnie you can't leave Top oppa on his own.", Minzy turned around too.

"YA! It's awkward though! I can't sit with him!!", Bom shouted back.

"You don't want to sit with me?".

"Huh?", Bom turned around and came face to face with Top. Gulp.

Top raised an eyebrow and waited for her reply.

"ahah ahah!", Bom tried to laugh, "don't be silly", she playfully hit Top's arm (but still a little too hard), "of course I want to sit with you aha ahaahha!"

Top didn't look impressed.

"What I meant was um....um.....that....um it would be better sitting with everyone else you know", Bom stuttered.

"I kinda like it just the two of us though", Top replied flatly.

Gulp. "You do?"

Top nodded.

"Um...."

"But if you want to go sit with the others you can", Top said.

'Is this one of those trick questions?'

"It's not a trick question", Top said.

'Hul! How did he know I was thinking that?!', Bom stared at Top surprised.

"Just go", Top said looking slightly disappointed. He turned around to talk to someone else.

Bom sat there and looked at him.

After a minute Top turned back around, surprised to see Bom still there fidlling with her dress. "What are you doing?"

Bom kept her head down.

"You don't have to stay you know", Top said.

With her head down, she peered at him with pouted lips.

Top heaved, "What's wrong now?"

"I want to stay here", Bom mumbled.

"What?", Top asked not having heard what she said.

"I said I want to sit with you!", Bom said a bit louder.

"Hmm?", Top squinted his eyes, "I don't know if I want you here though"

"Huh?", Bom asked.

Top tried to contain his smile, "Um.....well....if you really want to sit here then you have to do somehting"

"What is it?", Bom asked slowly.

"You have to be my partner for the couple games", Top replied with a smile.

'I knew this would happen', Bom sighed, "Fine", she mumbled.

'Yes', Top grinned to himself until he saw Bom staring at him, 'Oh crap! TOP calm yourself down! BE cool dude be cool!'

 

"Did you hear that?", Young don asked the others, "they're going to do the couple games"

"I know eek!!", Minzy clapped as she peeked at Bom and Top.

"Right CL you picked good games right?", Ji asked.

"Yup oppa, only the ones that will keep them close to each other the whole night hehe", CL rubbed her hand in glee.

 

 

"Ok lovely people!", YG shouted to the room, "shall we get the couple games started?"

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Alright then, the couples are.....Young don and Minzy..."

 

"WHAT?!", Minzy and Young don shouted in unison.

 

YG continued, "Seungri and CL!"

 

"HUH?!", CL and Seungri looked at each other shocked.

 

"Um....also Jiyong and Dara!", YG shouted out.

 

"WHAT? Did you put our names down?", Dara asked Jiyong but he shook his head.

 

"Teddy and Gummy!"

 

"NO WAY!", they both shouted.

 

"Top and Bom,", YG read from his list and named few other couple staffs.

 

 

"What? Who put us up for the games?", Jiyong asked the gang.

"Yeah cos I def did not put me and seungri up for this!", CL shook her head.

"It wasn't me either!", Young don shook his head too.

"Well, you guy didn't think I would be the only one playing the games did you?", Bom suddenly said from behind.

"Huh? Noona you put us up for the games?", Ji asked.

"Two can play this game guys", Bom smirked, "if I'm going down I'm draggin you lot with me"

 

"Guys the games I suggested are well.....you know......really couply and lovey dovey and  you know.....", CL whispered to the others

The others sighed as they realised their plan had completely back fired.

 

 

"Right come on then you couples!", YG ordered them.

They reluctantly walked towards the stage.

"Everyone stand with their partners", YG gathered them around the stage, "the first game is the chilli contest!"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", the audience roared while the participants groaned.

"Ok so you'll each be asked question for 30 seconds about your partner and if you get a question wrong you have to eat the chilli"

Everyone nodded.

"But, for the girls, if they get a question wrong they can ask the guys to eat the chilli for them but the guys will have to eat twice the number of chillis in one go", Yg continued.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH", the audience shouted, as the guys groaned again.

"Daesung come on then, you have the questions right?"

"De sajangnim!", Dae came running to the stage with cue cards, "Right uhun uhum shall we start?"

"YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

"Arasso, first up Teddy hyung and Gummy noona!", every one clapped as the two came forward.

"Teddy hyung, what is Gummy shi's favourite song?"

"Um....um.....You and I by Bom"

"Ding that's correct! What is Gummy shi's dog's name?"

"SHe has a dog?", Teddy asked back getting laughter from everyone and a whack from Gummy.

"Time is running out hyung", Dae looked at his watch.

"Um....crap.....um....um....GAHO!"

"No that's Ji's dog's name, next question, What is Gummy's fave food?"

"RICE!", Teddy panicked.

"Wrong and time is up, mianhe hyung", Dae handed Teddy two large chillis.

"Aish!", Teddy rubbed his hair, and took a tiny bite, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH WATER!" he ran off the stage refusing to eat anymore, thus getting him and Gummy disqualified.

"Next couple....Top and BOm!", everyone clapped again.

The two reluctantly walked up, "Dae be gentle with us ok", Bom whispered.

"Right Top hyung let's start, When was Bom noona born?"

"March 24th 1984!"

"What instruments can noona play?"

"Cello, flute and the piano", Top quickly replied much to everyone's surprise especially Bom.

"In America, before she studied at Berlee College of Music, which uni did she go to and what was she majoring in?"

"OOOOOOHHHHH", the audiece said, this was a particularly hard one but Top didn't hesitate.

"She was at Lesley University majoring in psychology", he simply stated making Bom turn all wide eyed.

Top managed to get all the questions right much to everyone's surprise and to YG's growing suspicion about the two.

"Right time up and hyung is in the safe, right noona are you ready", Dae asked.

"DE!", Bom shouted back.

"That's the spirit, when was Top hyung born?"

"November 4th 1987!", Bom shouted enthuisastically.

"Correct, in Iris what was the name of his character?"

"Um....VICK!"

"Correct! What high school did hyung attend?"

"Um........", Bom tried to think, "umm....Seoul state high?"

"Wrong, next how many awards has he personally won?"

"Um.....5", Bom guessed.

"No, it's 7 and time is up I'm sorry Bom noona but you're going to have to eat 2 chillis.", dae handed Bom the chillis.

Bom looked at the chillis as if they were about to eat her alive instead, she slowly started to close the gap between and the chillis. Just as she was about to put the chillis in, Top snatched them away.

"YA!", Bom shouted.

Top ignored Bom, "dae give me two more," Top knew if he were to eat the chillis for Bom he'd have to have 4 instead of two.

"Top I'll do it, you can't stand chillis though", Bom protested.

"Hyung are you sure?", Dae wearily asked, everyone knew Top couldn't handle spicy things.

"Just give them", Top asked again.

"Top don't, you'll hurt yourself!", Bom protested again.

"And what you won't?", Top replied. He knew Bom wasn't good with spicy food either.

"But if I do it I'll only have to eat two....but you"

Top didn't listen and ate a chilli whole, he chewed with his eyes closed as the spices filled his mouth. He swallowed it and grabbed another chilli.

"Stop", Bom demanded and grabbed the chilli and tried to put it in .

"If you eat that I'll eat ten more!", Top threatened making Bom stop.

"Top....", Bom said.

"It might just be chillis but I'd rather it be me suffering than you", and with that he took another chilli and bit it.

Gob smacked Bom looked at Top, 'Why is he being like this?'

Top kept blowing air in and out trying to cool his burning tongue. He took another one and put it in his mouth and chewed it. He clenced his fists and tried to distract himself from the pain in his mouth. Tears started to form in his eyes.

"Top...please stop...", Bom wimpered as her eyes started to blur with the tears too.

But her appeals went unheard. Top took the last chilli and placed it in his burning mouth. He quickly chewed it, swallowed it and showed his mouth to Dae.

"Yup Top hyung ate all 4 chillis!", everyone cheered and clapped, but Top ran out.

"Top!", BOm ran after him. She ran out of the room and out into the poolside where she found him gulping down a jug of water by the pool bar.

"YA YOU BABO!", Bom screamed.

Top asked the waiter there for another jug of water and started gulping it down.

"YOU IDIOT!", she ran to him and whacked his head hard.

"OW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?", Top rubbed his head with one hand and his tongue with another.

"Look at the state of you!!", Bom shouted.

Top was sitting on the floor, panting, his face covered in sweat.

"Idiot!"

"Ya! stop...... calling me...... an idiot!", Top finally managed to face in between his panting.

"Well what else am I meant to call you!", Bom grabbed some tissues from the bar and started wiping the sweat of his chisled face, "You always do idiotic things!"

"Mianhe", Top apologised as if he'd just been told off by his teacher.

Bom looked at him and sighed, "Thank you anyway", she gently wiped the sweat from his face now.

Top smiled slightly.

"YA! Stop smiling! You do something like that again, I'll kick you where it hurts!"

Top burst out in laughter.

"You think it's funny?!"

Top continued to laugh.

"YA! YOU BABO YOU KNOW YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO TASTE ANYTHING FOR A MONTH NOW YOU IDIOT!"

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH", Top fell to the floor.

 

 

 

"Awh how cute", CL whispered.

The others had followed them out and were hiding behind the door.

"So adorable", Teddy agreed.

"But this is just the beginning hehe", jiyong laughed to himself.

"Yup, we've still got a lot under our sleeves for these two", SEungri rubbed his hands in glee

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI EVERYONE! FIRSTLY I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS WEEKEND, I WENT CAMPING HAHAA AND THERE WAS LIKE NO PHONE SIGNAL OR INTERNET SERVICE THERE SO I AM VERY VERY SORRY. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE TODAY. PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! SORRY AND THANK YOU AGAIN :)