Do you really know me?

I fell for you....

"Ah it's such a lovely night hmmmmm", Dara was sitting outside on the door steps and breathing in the fresh sea air, she pulled her knees up close to her and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

"Bom have you seen Dara?", Jiyong was looking for Dara inside, he needed to explain something to her.

"Ani....oh wait yeah i saw her going outside a minute ago."

"Thanks", Jiyong headed outside. As he opened the door he saw dara's tiny body all curled up. He sat beside her and watched her sleep.

Sensing someone beside her Dara opened her eyes and saw Jiyong affectionately watching her, "Ji?"

"Hey, sorry did I wake you?"

"Ani.....um I should go inside", dara stood up but Jiyong grabbed her hand.

"Don't go yet, I think we need to talk about something...."

'Dang! I knew I shouldn't have wrote that note sigh.....', Dara sat down beside Jiyong again and waited for him to say something.

"Um....well where should I start um.....firstly I'm sorry, truly am sorry."

Dara continued to stay quiet.

"And I'm also sorry for not talking to you afterwards about what happened during the performance I'm sorry."

 

Flash back

Hello performance

 

"Hello y guy ido hello handsome boy ido......hello hello .......la la la la la......"

The song was nearly over, all dara and jiyong had to do now was pretend to kiss behind his red cap and walk away holding hands.

Jiyong drew close to dara, took his hat off and hid dara and his face behind it. Both of them were breathing heavily after the song and dara looked up, panting but smiling still. Something came over Jiyong and he quickly and lightly kissed dara's lips. Before dara could realise what had happened he had already removed his hat and placed it back on his head.

 

In their dressing room afterwards, dara wondered if he would say anything but Jiyong just pretended like nothing ever happened.

End of flash back 

 

Dara finally gathered up all her courage and asked him, " Why did you kiss me?"

'Crap why did I kiss her....that's a very good question but a question I don't want to answer thank you very much!', Jiyong fidgeted as he tried to come up with a believable answer.

Dara watched him fidget, 'Ha! Now you know how I feel when you ask awkward questions!'

"Well i umm....i tripped you see and you know fell abit to close to you that's all haha"

Dara gave him an expressionless look, "Seriously.....that's the best you can come up with?"

"What?! I'm being serious I tripped...onto your lips?", as jiyong said those words even he didn't believe what he was saying.

"Uhuh if you say so....don't worry I won't take it seriously I know what you're like with girls." Dara stood up again to go back inside but Jiyong grabbed her hand again.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well I can't be the first girl you accidently tripped onto right? I mean you're always surrounded by girls whether it's at a club or a hotel or a restaurant and let's face it it's not like you hate it either. So all I'm saying is when you kissed me I know you didn't do it because you care for me or anything that's all." dara released her hand from his grip and started to walk away but stopped, "But I'm not like you.....I don't just kiss whoever, whenever just for the hell of it..... so next time I'd prefer it if you didn't cross the line."

Dara walked back into the house leaving Jiyong gobsmacked, 'Am I really like that?.......'

 

 

 

 

 

Although they had found out that Kush's stalker was in fact ajhussi, they all somehow ended up back into the main room sleeping exactly where they slept the other night.

 

"Bom....."

"Hmm", Bom turned to face Top.

"You wrote that note didn't you?"

"Huh?", 'Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

"It's ok I'm not angry....so it was you then?"

"Um...ye-es..yes it was me....I'm sorry"

"Sigh so you going to explain to me why I'm intimidating then?", the note had been bugging Top all night.

"I don't know really....it's just how I feel mianhe I shouldn't have written that"

"It's ok don't worry.....but you know.....I feel the same way about you too"

"WHAT me intimidating?", they'd been whispering so far but Bom slightly raised her voice when Top told her she intimidated him.

"Well not intimidating....but hard to get close to.....it seems like.....don't get offended ok...but like you don't really trust very many people"

Bom nodded in agreement, " It's more that it takes longer for me to trust someone that's all"

"Don't you trust me?"

Bom was surprised by the sudden question, "Um i don't know really....."

"I see so that's a no then haha", Top laughed at her answer.

"Ani no no what I meant....I meant I don't know you really...."

"Bom! We've known eachother for years now how can you not know me?!"

"well do you know me....I mean really know me?"

Top was about to answer yes but then he thought about it, 'Do I?'

They both turned to face the ceiling and fell asleep with one thought in their minds, 'I'll make more of an effort to know you and to trust you......' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Hello lovely readers.....sorry this update was quite boring...but I kinda wanted to develop the characters and their feelings for one and another abit more. Please keep reading though thank you)