Ideal type

I fell for you....

"Right who's coming with me?", Kush asked excitedly once outside the apartment building.

"HA?! Hyung I'm not getting in a car if you're driving!", Taeyang backed away.

"Me neither!", Daesung shook his head.

"What? Are you guys going to walk then?!", Kush got into his car.

"Well I'm taking my car", Top clicked his keys towards his car, "Hop in whoever wants to."

All the guys rushed towards Top's car leaving Kush gobsmacked.

"Ya! ya stop pushing!", Top pushed the boys back, "how about we ask the girls first yea?!"

"Um it's ok Top oppa, I'll take the girls in my car and we'll follow you there", dara replied and got into her white range rover with the girls.

"Ok then," he turned around to face the guys.

"Please hyung I am not going in a car with Kush hyung pleasee!", Seungri begged.

"Ya I can hear you! I'm not that bad arasso!", Kush shouted.

"Well all 6 of you aren't going to fit are you!"

"Aish arasso arasso! Jiyong you can come with me!", Teddy dragged Jiyong to Kush's car.

"HELP ME!", Jiyong mouthed to the boys.

 

 

CLUB

They parked their car and walked into the club through the back door.

Top noticed Bom looking nervous and fiddling with her dress, "Bom?"

"Huh?"

"You nervous?"

"No", she lied.

 

"AHHHH It's Big Bang!! Omo it's 2ne1! AHHHHHH!", some girls screamed.

Bom smiled and bowed politely, she edged towards Top slightly as the crowd around them got bigger.

Top watched her edge her way towards him, she smiled and grabbed her hand in front of the crowd and pulled her up the stairs to the VIP room.

 

"DARA DARA!!", people screamed her name. She panicked and froze on the spot and just smiled, 'Why the hell am I just standing here! This isn't the red carpet aigoo!'

"GD OH MY GOD GD!", dara turned around as she heard girls scream Jiyong's name.

"You ok?", Jiyong came up beside her.

"Am I meant to smile?", she didn't know how to act in a club.

"haha well it's not as if you're meant to frown at them is it?"

"Oh right....sorry", Dara whispered slightly embarassed.

"Come on", he wrapped his arm around her waist and took her upstairs while the rest followed on.

 

 

 

Once inside the VIP room, Bom turned to face Top, "Why did you hold my hand in front of every one?"

"Well you looked scared"

"But-"

"I've held your hand before Bom", Top stated the obvious.

"Yea I know....but not in public!"

"Why? Can't I hold your hand in public? It doesn't mean anything......right?" Top questioned her with a smirk.

"Wh- what huh?", She stepped back and fell on the sofa.

Top just smirked at her reaction, "I guess it does mean something then"

"Wh-"

 

"DRINKSSSSSSS!", Kush shouted.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", Everyone shouted back in panic.

"What? What? Am I missing something?", kush asked innocently.

"Hyung.....no drinks for the girls!", Seungri shook his head.

"Yeah definetly no alcohol oppa!", Minzy said, "after last time oh god."

"Haha! Oh yeah! what was it again Minzy? oh yeah.....Young Don JJANG!", Young don laughed.

"Aish chincha why do you have to bring that up!", Minzy hid her face.

 

"Hahahah! Yeah and how CL called me a pig in the restaurant for helping her pick up her chopsticks!", Seungri joined in.

"Ya shut it!", CL shouted back.

"It was funnier when dara fell asleep on my leg ahahahaha!", Jiyong pointed and laughed at Dara.

"Oh gawd!", Dara muttered as she shook her head in embarassment.

"Hahahahah and when Bom told me I smelled like buttery corn! Hahahah babo!", Top nudged Bom.

"Ok people that's enough embarassment for the night thank you", Bom tried to change the subject.

"Oh yeah....noona why did you call Top a buttery corn?", Taeyang grinned at Bom.

"Is it maybe because you like him?", Dae wiggled his eyebrows at her and then at Top.

"WHat are you on about?....Di-didn't I....I say that I hate corn!", Bom retorted.

"Sure you do noona!", Young don joined in.

"I do!! and what about you huh? Calling our maknae all the time huh? WHat's going on?!", Bom quickly changed the subject.

"WHAT?!", Everyone gasped.

"I uh....uh.....", Young don stuttered.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", the guys wolf whistled as Young don and Minzy turned bright red.

"Ok ok calm down.....yeah I like minzy so what!", Young don said back much to everyone's surprise, especially Minzy's.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!", everyone cried out again.

 

"See noona it isn't that hard to admit you like some one, Young don just did it!", Jiyong turned to Bom.

"Ya who said I like Top huh?", Bom said angrily.

"Noona we never said you liked Top hyung?", Seungri smiled cheekily and every one wooed again.

"I....uh....Ya TOP help me here!", Bom turned to Top for help.

"Hey I want to hear your answer as well", Top grinned cheekily.

"Wow chincha! I think I might need a drink after all!", Bom said in distress.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!", the others shouted in unison scared she might become unconcious again like last time.

"Oh my gawd calm down I was only joking", Bom said in a huff.

"Ok ok calm down noona....why don't you tell us what your ideal guy would be like then?", Dae asked as every one settled down on the large, round sofa. Everyone else in the club was dancing and having a good time, but these lot were far more interested in Top and Bom's love life.

"My ideal type?", Bom thought for a while, "You mean looks wise or in general?"

"Everything noona!", Taeyang replied.

"Um well......god never thought about this hmmm", she looked at the ceiling and thought hard.

'Why am I so anxious about what she'll say.....', Top waited patiently for Bom to say something.

"Ok," Bom got ready, "He has to be tall and handsome" she giggled like a girl.

"Unni Top oppa is tall and handsome", Minzy said and everyone wooed.

"Um well he needs to be.....talented", Bom continued.

"Top hyung is talented, I mean how more talented can someone get, he sings, he raps, makes his own lyrics may I add, and he won best new comer actor award", Jiyong commented on his hyung's attributes.

"Thanks Ji", Top nodded with a cheeky smile.

What else unnie?", CL asked.

"Um wel.....he needs to be caring-", Bom started to say.

"Didn't Top hyung carry you all the way back home the night you were drunk?", Dae raised an eyebrow.

"And when you hurt your ankle at the MT, he carried you again to and back from the supermarket", Dara added.

"And he gave you his shirt when you were cold too right?", Minzy asked, "So doesn't all that make Top oppa a caring person?"

"Well.....I guess....de....I mean well he has to funny as well!", Bom shouted.

"Noona, don't you know Top hyung's nick name is Bingu TOp.....the name says it all, he's hilarious!", JIyong replied quickly.

Top chuckled as he watched Bom panic, 'Looks like I'm your ideal type Park Bom'

"Well um......", Bom blurted, "well he has to love me and only me! Will Top love only me huh huh? NO! See there! He's not my ideal type then is he?!"

"How will you know if you don't give him a chance Bom?", Teddy reasoned with Bom.

Bom thought for a while, 'Oh my god.......is my ideal type.........CHOI TOP?!', with that thought she jumped to her feet and shouted, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 

The rest laughed at poor Bom's expenses.

Then Dara turned to Top, "And what about you oppa? I have a feeling your ideal type is going to be similar to Bom"

"Huh? Me? what-", surprised at how the conversation had turned to him now, he was a bit taken back.

"Yea you oppa? Come on then tell us your ideal type?", Dara repeated.

"Wel....um I don't really have one", Top replied.

"Yeah right hyung! Dara noona he likes the tall, cute types you know the ones with really long legs", Seungri betrayed his hyung.

"Long legs and cute eh?", CL nodded her head slowly, "Bom noona has the longest legs I know and her aegyo is to die for!"

"And he likes sweet girls but at the same time someone who can stand up for themselves!", Jiyong butted in, "those are Top hyung's own words as well"

"Bom unnie is the sweetest unnie, she always makes us food when we're hungry and she stands up for us too", Minzy said as she hugged Bom who was blushing like mad now.

"OK enou-", Bom tried to stop the conversation.

"Also I remember Top telling me once that Bom noona has the most amazing voice", Kush joined in.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", the whole gang laughed.

"So to conclude this, Bom noona's ideal type is Top hyung and Top hyung's ideal type is Bom noona.....sooooooo what's taking you two so long to realise it?", Taeyang asked as the others nodded.

"YA! I....I mean she's-", Top began.

"She's what hyung? Not your ideal type?", Ji asked.

"No she is- WAIT I MEAN-"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", the gang giggled like little girls.

"Aish stop it! I'm going outside for a minute!", Bom stood up and ran out trying to hide her blushing face.

"Oppa go after her! You have my blessing. I totally approve", Dara laughed. She felt much better being with every one now.

"Huh? ok", Top ran after Bom.