How to confess? part 2

I fell for you....

"Here's your hotdog minzy-ah, I even asked the ajhumma to make your's extra tasty", Young don handed her the hotdog.

"So in the end you bought me a hotdog?", Minzy muttered.

"But....didn't you want a hot dog?"

Minzy sighed.

"I thought you didn't want candy floss so I got you a hot dog instead", Young don said trying to figure out what was wrong with Minzy today.

"I'm not hungry", Minzy got up and walked towards Top and Bom.

"I have a feeling I did something wrong.....but I just don't know what I did", Young asked himself.

 

"Bom there's something I need to tell you-", Top started to say.

"Hey unnie", Minzy ran up to Bom.

"Hey you!", Bom said, "Where's Young don?"

"Ugh forget it unnie, I just want to hang with you....is that ok?"

"Sure of course it is", Bom smiled.

"Oppa it's ok with you too right?", Minzy asked.

"Sure no problem, it's not as if I was trying to say something go ahead no problem!", Top said sarcastically.

"Cool thank you oppa, unnie, do you guys want to go on the viking?", Minzy asked and dragged the two away.

 

"The line is so long", Dara complained. as they waited to get on the Viking.

"I know right.....we can go somewhere else", Ji suggested.

"No, it's ok......it's just I hate waiting.....and other things too"

"Oh yeah? Like what?", Ji asked.

"Well I hate waiting, and um....I'm scared of dogs, and um I don't like sprouts and so on"

Ji nodded as he listened to her.

"But then again there are many things I like such as-"

"tam tam, chocolate, YG family I know", Ji smiled.

"Exactly, but I like some things more....", Dara took a deep breath, "I like some people a lot like-"

"HEY GUYS!", Bom ran up to them and interrupted dara.

"Bom! What are you doing?!", Dara hissed.

"What? Did I interrupt something?", Bom asked.

"No not at all noona, you guys going on the viking too?", Ji said.

"Yup!", Top answered.

"Cool we can all go together then!", Ji smiled.

"Yeah...all together", Dara said sarcastically, 'Dang another opportunity to tell him I like him gone!'

 

 

"Oppa that was so scary wasn't it?", CL said as they came out the haunted house.

"I thought you like scary stuff?", Seungri replied.

"haha what are you on about oppa? I'm a girl, of course I was scared ahha ahaha", CL tried to laugh.

"Right....ok then", Seungri slowly said, "What's up with you today? You're acting strange"

"Strange? Don't you like it when I call you oppa?"

"Well.....I don't mind I guess but it just doesn't seem like you that's all", Seungri confessed.

"I'm just trying to be a good girlfriend though", CL pouted.

"Well....I kind of liked it before-"

"Oppa do want something to eat?", CL asked eagerly completely ignoring Seungri.

"No"

"Oppa I'm hungry though", CL pouted and shrugged her shoulders cutely.

"HWAAH!", Seungri stepped back, "Are you using aegyo on me?"

CL nodded.

"Who are you? and what have you done with my girlfriend?", Seungri asked seriously.

"Hehe oppa you're so funny", CL playfully hit him, "Oh I see dara unnie, let's go!"

 

 

"Ji before I was trying to say before-", dara started to say again when the others were getting on the Viking.

"UNNIE!", Cl shouted making dara jump back.

"AHH ARGH WHAT!", Dara shouted back in anger.

"Um...sorry", CL pouted.

"Dara why are you angry with CL?", Ji asked.

"I....I", she turned to Ji, "I....was....", then back at CL, "Sorry CLroo"

"It's ok unnie", Cl smiled, "let's get on!"

 

 

"Bom, we should talk about last night", Top said as he sat behind Bom on the Viking. The girls had taken the row in the front and the guys sat on the row behind them.

"What did you say?", Bom shouted, not hearing Top properly.

The ride started to sway slowly.

"I said we need to talk about last night!", He shouted.

"No need!", Bom shouted back.

The ride went higher.

"Yes we do WOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHH!", Top screamed.

"No we don-t aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"I don't want you to think I'm some playerAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"But you areAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Just HEAR ME OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

"JUST SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AND ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!", Bom screamed as she

let hands go.

"BUT I LIKE Y-WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH CRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?", Bom shouted.

"THAT I LIKE WOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"ARGHHHHHHHHH!", Top hit his head in fustration.

The ride finally slowed down and came to a stop.

Once they got off Bom asked Top again, "What were you saying earlier on the ride?"

Top sighed, "Never mind", he muttered and walked off with the guys.

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong with the girls today seriously?", Seungri asked once the boys were alone.

"It's not just me then?", Young don asked, "Minzy has been having these mood swings ever since we got here"

"CL keeps calling me oppa!", Seungri shook her head, "I want my old CL back!", he wailed.

"Come to think of it dara's been acting weird too", JI said, "She keeps telling me all the things she likes and that she dislikes........do you think she want's me to buy her something?"

"And Bom! does that girl have hearing problems!", Top muttered, "how could she not hear what I was saying on the ride! I don't care what happens tonite but one way or another I'm going to confess to her!"

 

"Hi oppa!", CL came running towards Seungri with a drink, "Look I got us a couple drink", she put two straws in on cup.

"But you hate couple things?"

"Don't be silly oppa, anything for you hehe", CL smiled lovingly which freaked Seungri out more.

"Minzy-ah over here", Young don called Minzy to him when he saw her.

"Why do I always have to sit next to you?", Minzy blurted out.

"Cos....we....always sit together"

"Well I think I'll sit next to Top oppa today!", Minzy sat next to Top.

"Ok.....", Young don pouted.

"Guys is there anything you want to eat?", dara asked.

"Dara you sit down, I'll get something for everyone", Ji suggested.

"You know that's one thing we have in common!", Dara shouted, 'CONFESS'

"What is?", Ji asked.

"We like to buy people food ahah ahaha oh gawd we have so much in common and you know what they say about people with things in common?", she nudged Jiyong.

"What?", Ji asked  completely confused.

"You know", she nudged him again.

"Ok.......I'm gonna go get the food then", Ji furrowed his eyebrows at dara and left.

"Oh god he must think I'm such an idiot!", She slammed her head on the table.

"Noona are you ok?", Young don asked.

"DO I LOOK OK?!", she slowly muttered as she looked up at him.

"Sorry", Young don whispered slightly scared.

"Dara calm down, you don't have to tell him now", Bom patted dara's back.

"What's wrong?", Seungri asked CL.

"She wants to tell Ji oppa she likes him too", CL explained.

"Oh I see", Top nodded.

"But bom didn't you say if I keep him waiting long then he'll just be hurt?", dara looked at her friend.

"Yes but you can tell him another time"

'HUH? So does that mean if I don't confess to Bom soon she'll be hurt too? NO I HAVE TO TELL HER TONIGHT!'

"UGh!", dara slammed her head on the table again, "I should have just given him an answer when he confessed to me!"