Let's go PARTY....... again

I fell for you....

Big Bang dorm

DING DONG!!

"Oh hey hyung, hey young don come on in!", Taeyang opened the door for Teddy and Young don.

"Hey tae", he hugged taeyang, "How's everyone, I heard about dara's dad yesterday", teddy had rushed to the dorm as soon as he heard about last night's events.

"Yeah well noona is with the girls down stairs, I hope she's better than yesterday", taeyang shook his head as he remembered the state of dara last night.

"Really? Oh god that poor girl", teddy furrowed his eye brows in worry, "Where are the others?"

"In the lounge", tae took the two visitors to the lounge.

 

"Hey guys!", Teddy waved and sat down on the couch beside JIyong.

"Hey hyung....what's up Young Don!", Ji young tiredly hi-fived them.

"You look tired as hell hyung!", Young don commented at Jiyong.

"Cheers dude!", Ji replied sarcastically.

"So.....have you guys spoken to the girls today?", Teddy asked.

"Um I spoke on the phone to Bom today, she said Dara is feeling abit better today but she's still pretty taken back by what happened.", Top spoke up.

"I really feel for dara noona," Young don shook jis head in sympathy.

"So what are we going to do then to make her feel better?!", teddy clapped his hands together.

"What can we do?", Jiyong fell back on the couch, "I've been racking my brains all night and morning to figure out how to make her feel better"

"Yeh hyung, seriously it's not something she's going to get over just like that is it", Dae said in a solemn tone.

"Yeah but we've got to start somewhere! Come on boys, if we just sit here all depressed how are we meant to make dara better?!", Teddy said enthusiastically.

"Hyung's right! Come on guys let's think!", JIyong nodded in agreement.

"Right I have an idea.......remember last time we couldn't go clubbing cos well the girls were a bit drunk...", teddy started off.

"A bit drunk? Hyung that's an understatement, CL was literally choking me!", Seungri exclaimed.

"Ok ok! It was my fault the girls ended like that! Ok mianhe! But I think the girls really wanted to go clubbing that time so it's a shame they couldn't go last time......so how about we take them out tonight!", teddy asked the boys.

"Hmm yeah maybe a different setting will help dara take her mind off things for a bit," Ji nodded.

"And last time I think they really really wanted to go as well so sounds perfect!", Top smiled in agreement.

"Alright let's surprise them later then! cool!"

 

 

 

 

 

2ne1 dorm

9:00pm

 

The girls were lazying about in the kitchen.

"Ah i just had dinner and I'm soooooooooo hungry!", groaned Bom, she still had a towel wrapped around her hair and was wearing only a bathrobe.

"Me too!", Dara said, she'd finally got out of bed and looked a complete mess.

"Let's make something then......", CL looked through the fridge in her pig suit, she found it quite comfortable to wear now.

 

DING DONG!

"Oh I wonder who that is?", MInzy said and walked to the door.

 

"MINZYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!", the boys screamed at her as she opened the door in her fluffy pajamas.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Minzy screamed back in surprise, "Ah chincha OPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"HAHAHAHAHA mianhe can we come in?", Kush asked, "Nice pajamas by the way."

"Come on in, they're in the kitchen", Minzy blushed and opened the door as Kush, Teddy, Big bang, Young don walked in and went straight to the kitchen.

 

 

"LADDDDIESSSSS!", Teddy shouted in the kitchen.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", the girls screamed.

The boys saw what the girls were wearing and started laughing.

"ARGHHHHHHH GET OUT!!", Bom hid behind the fridge, CL hid behind the table and Dara put a bucket over her head to cover her bed head.

"AHAHAHAH mianhe girls come out!", Top laughed.

"No way!", Bom shouted back, "I'm.....I'm"

"Are you ?!", Daesung asked his noona.

"SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPP!", Bom cried.

"CL I see you like my present?", Seungri was so happy that CL was wearing the pig suit.

"Aish!!", CL gritted her teeth.

"OW!", Dara banged into the chair as she tried to move around the kitchen with a bucket over her head, "Move whoever you are!"

"Um dara that's a chair you're talking to.", Jiyong took the bucket off dara's head.

"Oh gawd!", Dara exclaimed and the girls all ran to their rooms.

 

 

 

The girls finally came out, looking a bit more presentable.

"So....how come you guys are here?", Bom asked.

"Well......remember the time we were meant to all go clubbing?", Teddy began

The same thought ran through the girls minds, 'Yup and we escaped thank god!!'

"Well since I know you guys really wanted to go...", teddy continued.

'Um I don't think we did oppa'

"Well how about we take you girls out tonight?"

'WHAT THE HELL.......OH GAWD NOT AGAIN!'

"I know how much you girls wanted to go clubbing last time"

"Um.....we did?", Bom said but it sounded like a question.

"Um.......well.....oppa.....", CL tried to think of something to say, 'I can't believe I'm having to go through this again aigoo'

"So come on girls go get ready!", Kush rubbed his hands together.

'OH GAWD......think dara think......what excuse did we use last time?........MINZY!', "Mianhe oppa, but Minzy is with us, she's underage....so"

"No worries, I already sorted that out!", Teddy exclaimed.

"YOU DID?!" the girls shouted together.

"YUp! My friend owns the club we're going to and he said it's cool as long as she stays in the VIP room and that's where we'll be anyways", Teddy was really happy he'd thought of everything. s", Teddy smiled 

"How excited are you girls right?!", Kush shouted.

"Sooooooooo excited haha", the girls laughed sarcastically.

"Go get ready then girls!", Teddy pushed the girls out of the lounge.

 

 

 

 

 

CL's bedroom

The girls had brought their clothes into CL's room and were reuctantly and slowly, very slowly getting ready.

"What on earth gave teddy oppa the idea that we wanted to go clubbing", CL exclaimed as she put some heels on.

"Any one feel like fainting? Any one? Now would be a really good time to do so if you feel like fainting?" Bom asked the girls.

"I think they're trying to make me feel better", Dara said as she zipped up her dress.

Bom stopped and turned to her, "You sure you want to go?"

Dara nodded, "Come on Bom, the guys are trying so hard to make us feel better, we can't let them down"

"True.....I guess it could be fun", Bom said unconvincingly.

"Right everyone ready?", CL asked, "Ok lets go then OH GAWD!"

"Ahh unnie I'm nervous!", Minzy said in a small voice.

"We are too!", the older girls pouted and went to the lounge.

 

 

 

 

"We're ready", the girls quietly said, but it was loud enough for the boys to hear and they all turned around.

"Um should we get going then?, CL asked but none of the boys replied, "Ok.....does that mean you don't want to go? Great!"

"NO!", Seungri shouted and stood up.

"Then why are you guys so quiet?", Dara asked.

"And staring at us?", Bom pulled her dress down slightly.

The boys were in complete awe and shocked at how amazing they looked. The girls dressed up for stage and events, but they looked stunning today.

"Um...sorry....let's go then", Top rubbed the back of his neck and tried not to stare at Bom any more.

"Girls you look absolutely gorgeous!", Teddy exclaimed.

"Um....thanks oppa", Minzy smiled nervously, she couldn't help but notice Young don's mouth was hanging open as he stared at her.

"Alright then! LET'S GO PARTYYYYYYYYYYYY!", Kush howled.