Top's house

I fell for you....

"Uhum....um so this is my house", Top awkwardly entered his house while carrying Bom in his arms.

"Hmm.....it's nice", Bom replied, equally embarassed, 'Nice?! This house is soOOOOOOOOO NICE!', "Um Top you can put me down now"

"Oh right sorry", Top walked to the sofa and put her down gently, "Stay here I'll just get the first aid kit"

"De", Bom obeyed and looked around the house from where she was sitting, "Wow.....it's so nice".

 

After a few minutes Top came back holding a box, "right your arm first"

Bom showed her arm to Top.

"Aish those guys....next time I get my hands on them!", Top muttered as he gently cleaned her scrapes.

"Ow", Bom flinched slightly.

"Sorry", Top apologised and cleaned her wounds softly.

"It's ok......", but she flinched again.

Top plastered her arms and then cleaned her knees the same way, "there done I think"

"I think I have one here", she pointed at a red mark on the side of her face where the guy had hit her.

"Oh my god did those guys actually hit you?!", Top shouted.

"Um....kind of....", Bom leaned back.

"Let me see!", he checked her face.

"Owch!", Bom closed her eyes with pain when Top touched her face.

Top went to the kitchen and brought back an ice pack. "Here keep this on for awhile".

"Thanks", she placed it on her cheek but then immediately took it off, "aish it's so cold!"

"That's the whole point Bom", he took the pack and held it on her face as she winced in pain, "stay still"

"Ahh it's so cold..."

"stay still!"

"Pft being mean again hmph", Bom pretended to be angry.

"Mianhe.....", Top said softly.

Bom watched Top as he held the pack on her cheek and look at her sractches with worry, 'Ok heartrate accelerating.....'

"You don't have to look that worried Top....I'm fine now", Bom finally said.

"Any other girl would probably be shaken up right now but you....", he shook his head.

"Well they got what the deserved so I'm fine, you should chill abit yeah?"

Top nodded.

"That reminds me......how did they know your name?", Bom asked remembering that the guys had called Top by his real name.

"Um....well....um.....I'm in Big Bang why wouldn't they know my name?", Top avoided eye contact.

"Wel.....then wouldn't they have just called you Top then?", BOm asked suspiciously

"Um......um......"

"Hang on......is there some secret past you have that you're not telling me?" Bom joked, "Don't tell me you were in a gang or something when you were at school and everyone was afraid of you cos you went around beating people up hahahah!", Bom laughed.

Top remained silent.

"hahahah....uhum...ha..ha", Bom stopped laughing after seeing Top in silence, "oh my god! Don't tell me what I just said was right?!"

"Guilty", Top nodded, "But I didn't go around beating people up.....just when it was necessary..."

"HWAH!", BOm exclaimed, "You were a gangstar?!"

"Gangstar? Seriously Bom this isn't some movie you know"

"Sorry got carried away.....and those guys?", Bom asked.

"Went to my school, they were my juniors......had to beat them a couple of times.....so I guess they're kind of still scared of me haha", Top tried to lighten the mood by laughing.

Bom just stared at him wide-eyed.

"I swear I don't beat people up anymore I promise!", Top tried to explain.

"Ok....."

"I swear!"

"I said ok"

"Well then stop looking at me like that then!"

"Like what?"

"Like as if I'm a thug?!"

"Well....you kind of were....", Bom stated the obvious.

"Whatever!", Top stood up, "I'll go get you some clothes to wear"

"Pft", Bom watched Top walk away, "Top the thug hahah that's hilarious!

 

 

 

Top came back to the lounge to find Bom not there, "Bom?"

"De?", Bom shouted back from the kitchen.

 

"Ya don't you have any food here! I'm really hungry!", Bom rubbed her stomach and pouted.

"Why don't you go get changed and I'll get something ready here", Top said.

"ok then", she grabbed the clothes and went upstairs.

She entered an empty room and changed out of her dress. Top had given her a white t shirt and some baggy shorts. She got changed and went down stairs, she kept having to pull the shorts up since they were too big for her.

"Top?", Bom called him as she entered the kitchen.

"De- ahahahah!", Top laughed at how big his clothes looked on her and how his shorts kept falling down.

"What?"

"You look hilarious!", Top pointed at her shorts.

"Aish shut it!", She walked towards him, but the shorts fell to her ankle, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", she sat on the floor trying to cover herself.

Top tried to contain his laughter.

"Aish these stupid shorts!", she kicked them off, the shirt was long enough and came down to her thighs.

"YA!", Top jumped back as she took the shorts off, "Are you crazy why the hell are you stripping in front of me?!"

"Stripping? what are you on about?", She stood up, "see I'm totally covered!"

Top just stared at her. 'Aish Top stop staring'

"Top?"

"Um.....Top?!", she shouted.

"Huh.....what!", Top came back to reality, "stop shouting!", Top quickly tried to revive his manly pride, "Go sit down I'll bring the food over.

 

Bom sat down and waited for Top to bring the ramyun over, "palli!"

"Arasso!", Top came over and handed her a bowl of ramyun.

"Thank you", Bom said in a cute way.

Top stared at her again, 'So cute'

"Um you not going to eat?", Bom asked.

"Huh? I mean yeah!", Top quickly turned his attention to his food.

"yum yum!", Bom continued to make cute noises as she ate her food, "ahhhhhh delicious....nom nom"

Top ended up staring at her again, 'What's happening to me?'

"DONE!", Bom clapped with joy, "I'll wash up!", she ran and grabbed an apron and went to the sink.

From where Top was sitting he could see Bom trying to put on green washing gloves on. He walked towards her without thinking, all the while watching her back as she fumbled around at the sink.

He stood beside her, "Bom?"

"Hmm?", she turned to face him cutely. She had a soap bubbles on her right cheek.

"Um...", Top focused on her cheek.

"What is it?", Bom asked.

Top pointed at her cheek. Bom rubbed her cheek but missed the spot completely, "Is it gone?"

Top shook his head, and then as if his hand had a mind of its own it slowly reached out for her cheek. Bom stood completely still as he cleaned the bubbles away. She waited for him to move away but he didn't, Top just stood there, with his hand still on her cheek. He slowly leaned in, inching in closer and closer, he paused and then......... gently kissed her right cheek. Surprised Bom turned to face Top and ended up kissing him on the lip instead. They stayed completely still with their lips connected.

'Oh god........I think I'm in love with Park Bom.........'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAA THEY KISSEDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOPBOM KISSED!!!!!!! Sorry don't know what just came over me....got too excited there hehe.