"He'll come when he's ready"

I fell for you....

 

The hospital was an absolute frenzy, all the idols were taken to the same hospital in Seoul for better protection and practicality. But the sight of doctors, nurses running widly, stretchers everywhere, people screaming in pain, parents in panic asking where their children were...it looked like a war zone.

 

Big Bang sat on the benches outside the rooms where 2ne1 were kept.

 

Ji ran his fingers through his hair anxiously, "why are they taking so long?!"

 

"Hey guys", Yonghwa and Junhyung walked towards the boys.

 

The boys nodded back.

 

Yonghwa handed coffee to them all, "how are the girls?"

 

Taeyang sighed, "CL just finished getting her stitches, but the others we're still waiting... how about you guys?"

 

"Yea same there really, they're all still with the doctors and Hyoyeon and Hara are in theatre still"

 

Daesung nodded, "let us know if there are any news"

 

"Will do", Junhyung sighed tiredly, "same to you guys too", he placed his hand on TOP's shoulder and then walked off with Yonghwa.

 

 

 

"Minzy!", Daesung cried as Minzy limped out of the room to find her oppas.

 

"Hi oppa", she weakly smiled.

 

"MINZY!"

 

Minzy turned to find Young don running towards her frantically, he hugged her tightly and started sobbing, "Minzy....I....I...thought....god thank god you're ok!"

 

"Mianhe for worring you oppa", MInzy mumbled as she tried not to cry.

 

"What did the doctors say?", Young don asked.

 

"Just a few bruises, no broken bones", she smiled reassuringly.

 

 

"Min..minzy?", Ji stuttered, "dara?"

 

"She's still in theatre with...", Minzy looked quietly at TOP who was staring at the wall, "with Bom unni"

 

Ji sighed in fustration and fell back onto his chair.

 

 

"Sajangnim", Taeyang stood up when YG walked towards them.

 

YG sat with them, "Just got in contact with the girls' parents and they're already on their way. How are things here?... Ji, I think you need to get that cut checked", YG said worriedly.

 

"I will...after I see dara", Ji mumbled.

 

 

"TOP you should...", Sajangnim stopped, he looked at TOP's hands covered in Bom's blood and shook his head.

 

 

Minzy stood in front of TOP and knelt down, she took out some tissue and started to wipe TOP's bloody hands, "oppa.... unnie will be ok"

 

 

TOP slowly looked up at Minzy with moist eyes.

 

Minzy kept her focus on his hands, not wanting him to see just how scared she was too, "you know Bom unni, she won't give up without a fight", she smiled as she wiped TOP's hands clean.

 

"You just wait oppa...she'll be fine, there's no way in hell she'd leave us", Minzy said trying to sound cheerful.

 

 

TOP held Minzy's hands.

 

Minzy looked up at her dear oppa, "chincha oppa ....just you wait and see."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 hours later and they were inside Dara's room.

 

"Dara", Ji whispered as Dara opened her eyes.

 

Dara smiled and then winced  in pain "owch"

 

"Hey....gentle...you've broken your arm", Ji calmed dara down.

 

"And 2 ribs", YG stated, "but the doctor said you're going to be fine", he smiled warmly.

 

"I'll go call the doctor to let him know you're awake", Taeyang stood up and left to find the doctor.

 

"Bom?", Dara suddenly said in a panic and grabbed ji arms, "BOM?!"

 

"It's ok...she's still in the operation theatre", Ji said

 

"Why?! What? she's ok...she's....alive right?", dara gasped, suddenly finding it hard to breath.

 

"Dara calm down....shhh,", Ji combed her hair back with his fingers.

 

Dara cried out in pain again.

 

"Unni are you really feeling ok?", CL said still worried.

 

Dara finally nodded, "are you ok?"

 

"Just a few cuts that's all".

 

Dara turned to Minzy, "Minzy-ah?", she held out her hand for Minzy to hold, "are you ok?"

 

Minzy nodded quietly.

 

"What's wrong?", dara asked.

 

"Unnie...you should have left me back there, why did you come and try to help me", Minzy exclaimed, "if you had left me then you wouldn't be lying here!"

 

"Minzy-ah!", dara cried out, "how can you say that!"

 

Ji tried to calm dara down.

 

"Unni, it should be me lying there not you,", Minzy cried, "it's all my fault that this has happened to you"

 

"Come here", dara held her hand out again and this time Minzy held it, "it wasn't your fault, I just couldn't see you get hurt that's all araso"

 

Minzy sobbed on dara's shoulder, "mianhe unni....I love you unni"

 

Dara smiled, "i love you too Maknae".

 

 

 

"Ah Sandara shi you're awake, excellent", the doctor walked in with Taeyang.

 

"deh", dara smiled and tried to sit up.

 

"I know it's a difficult time right now but the patient really needs to rest so could you all please leave", the doctor said apologetically.

 

"Doctor, can one of us atleast stay?", YG asked.

 

The doctor nodded.

 

"Ji you stay with dara", YG smiled.

 

"Thank you", Ji sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 hours later.

 

"Hyung why don't you go lie down and we'll call you if we hear anything about Bom noona?", Ji said to TOP. Dara was asleep so he had come to see if there was any news about Bom noona.

 

TOP just stayed still, staring into space.

 

"TOP-", YG sat next to TOP.

 

"Family of Park Bom?", a surgeon walked towards them, still in his surgical gown.

 

They immediately stood up, "DEH!"

 

"Is she ok?", TOP grabbed the surgeon's arms.

 

"Are you her family?", the surgeon seriously asked again.

 

"I'm....no...I'm", TOP stuttered.

 

"Yes!", YG came forward and put his hand on TOP's shoulder, "we are her family!"

 

The surgeon looked at the anxious 5 boys and 3 girls and YG and smiled, "The surgery was a success, we managed to remove the bullet from her chest"

 

TOP sighed with relief as he fell onto the floor.

 

"But we still need to monitor her for a few days, the bullet just missed her heart but cut through one of the main arteries, therefore we need to keep her in hospital for a while", the doctor continued

 

"Can we go see her?", YG asked.

 

"She still hasn't regained consciousness but yes you can go see her", the doctor nodded.

 

"Thank you so much!", every one thanked the doctor.

 

 

 

 

Big Bang and 2ne1 stood outside Bom's room in the Intense Care Unit.

 

"Let's go", YG smiled and walked in followed by the others....apart from TOP, who stared at her through the window. 

 

TOP saw how Bom laid there like she was sleeping just as she had done in his arms on that stage, but now her face had been wiped and bandaged, she had tubes going into , tubes into her hands and arms.

 

"Oppa?", CL turned to TOP, "aren't you coming?"

 

The rest turned to see TOP still at the door way.

 

TOP shook his head slowly.

 

"Hyung?", Daesung asked.

 

"I..I can't", TOP turned around and ran off.

 

"HYUNG/OPPA!"

 

"Let him be..", YG stopped the others, "he'll come when he's ready."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOM IS ALIVEEEEEE! OH COME ON GUYS YOU DIDN'T HONESTLY THINK I WOULD KILL BOM OFF DID YOU? I'M NOT THAT MEAN! 

ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS, THEY REALLY INSPIRE ME TO WRITE MORE. SO KEEP COMMENTING AND I'LL KEEP UPDATING! XXXX