Tears

I fell for you....

"Aish seriously how can she be like this?!", Top and the boys watched the girls drive off, "All I wanted to do was talk! Did you see the way she just talked to me?!

"De hyung... but Bom noona and the girls are upset at the moment so let's just give them time to calm down before we try to talk to them", Taeyang tried to reason with Top.

"But why is Bom angry, it was Dara who got hurt not her!"

"Hyung......Bom noona and dara noona are really close though......", daesung stepped up to Top and put his arm around Top.

"So?"

"No hyung you don't understand.....they're really close......they're practically sisters....if Dara noona is happy then Bom noona is happier, if dara's sad then Bom's sadder and same the other way......hyung you don't know what those two have had to deal with in their life"

"Do you know something dae?", Top questioned him.

"Ani.....but I know CL and Minzy know. I remember one time during our trainee days Bom noona was upset because something bad had happened and as I left her with the girls I walked around the corner and saw dara noona crying her eyes out. I remember asking her why she was crying and do you know what she said hyung.....she said she was crying because Bom was upset."

Top now realised why Bom was so angry with him the other night when he defended Jiyong, because that meant he was going against dara.

"Hyung I don't know what they've been through but let's not be rash and create any more friction with the 2ne1 girls deh?"

"Arasso dae....thanks for telling me all that."

"Yea thanks dae I didn't know dara and Bom noona were that close either.....I know why Bom noona got soo defensive of dara now.", Jiyong went and hugged Daesung.

 

 

 

 

 

2ne1 dorm

"Dara you ok?, they entered their dorm and headed straight to the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Yeah....I think i'll go lie down for a bit", dara still seemed depressed from the fight with the boys, but mostly from the pain her father gave her, she had been burying inside her all along and now finally it had all come out at once and she didn't know how to handle it. She walked to her room and fell onto her bed as tears slowly fell down her cheeks.

 

There was a gentle knock on the door and the three girls walked in and layed on her bed beside her.

Bom wrapped her arms around dara while CL nuzzled up to her chest and Minzy rested her head on dara's legs.

Bom squeezed her tightly, "Dara-ah.....I know you're strong....but it's ok to let your guard down in front of us....you know that right?"

"de unnie, if you want to scream then scream, if you want to cry then cry until you have no tears left, we'll still love you unnie", Minzy hugged dara's legs.

"Dara unnie, cry.... it's ok, we'll be here holding you tightly", CL looked up to Dara who was trying her best to hold back her tears.

Bom held her tighter and Dara started to cry, at first she only sniffled as a few tears fell from her eyes but after that she started to cry her eyes out, she cried and cried for about an hour. Seeing Dara this way was hard and the girls couldn't hold back their own tears, they stayed their holding dara as she cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Big Bang dorm

 

"How long exactly do i have to wait until she calms down then dae?", Top was anxiously walking up and down the living room.

"I don't know hyung...."

"Aish!! That's it! I need a drink I've got a headache! Ji, Seungri, Taeyang!! Let's go out! I can't stay here right now I'm too fustrated!", Top grabbed his coat and yanked Daesung off the couch before he could say anything.

"Hyung I don't want to drink tonite....I need to figure out what to do with dara."

"And what? Moping about is going to help is it?"

"Well will drinking help?"

"No! It won't but I need to stop thinking about Bom and the only way I can think of is by drinking arasso! So lets go!"

 

 

 

 

2:30 am

 

NEGA NEIL JAL NAGA, NEGA NEIL JAL NAGA....

"Argh where's my phone....where is it!", CL rummaged around until she found her phone. The girls had fallen asleep, still hugging Dara.

"Yoboseyo?.....Yoboseyo?"

 

Club

"Seungri yah don't ring CL! Don't say that she's going to kill you!", Taeyang was trying to stop Seungri from calling CL.

"Ani HYung! that girl!! I'm going to! I'm going to!....wait what am I going to do!", Seungri stopped and tried to remember the reason for calling CL. He'd gone to the club trying to lighten up everyone's mood, but by trying to be the soul of the party, he seemed to have drank more  than he could handle, "Oh yeah! I'm going to tell her to STOP ANNOYING ME! AND TELL HER TO ACT LIKE A GIRL! DOE'SNT SHE KNOW WHO I AM?? I'M SEUNGRI, VI!!"

Seungri scrolled down his phone until he found CL's number while his hyungs looked on helplessly at their maknae.

"CL is going to kill him!", Jiyong shook his head.

"Yoboseyo!", Seungri had somehow managed to put his phone on loud speaker, "Seungri is that you yoboseyo?"

"YO YO YO CL TH BADDEST FEMALE IN THE HOUSE WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO", Seungri was stumbling around the VIP room while howling CL's name like a wolf on drugs.

"Why are you ringing me at this time? Wait are you drunk? I'm hanging up!"

"Wait no no don't hang up!"

"Why?"

"Because I have something I need to get off my chest CL!"

"Seungri-ah don't do it!", Top tried to stop Seungri.

"NOPE HYUNG! She need's to hear this!.....CL are you listening!"

"Yes now hurry up!"

"Hurry up? there you go ordering me around!! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!", Seungri was slurring at his phone now.

"An idiot apparently! What exactly is going on?"

"LISTEN TO ME WOMAN! I AM SEUNGRI! BIG BANG MAKNAE SEUNGRI......VI!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GIRLS I COULD HAVE JUST LIKE THAT!"

"That's um great seungri really great!"

"I'M NOT FINISHED! STOP BUTTING IN YOU RUDE GIRL!!"

"Oh god he's dead! CL is going to slaughter him", Daesung was shaking his head in disbelief.

 

"Rude girl? What did you just say?!"

"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT YOU'RE A RUDE, INCONSIDERATE, NUMB GIRL! I'VE HAD ENOUGH FIGHTING WITH YOU! I MEAN DO YOU EVEN HAVE FEELINGS? YOU'RE LIKE A ROBOT WITH NO FEELINGS! NOTHING! WHY DID I HAVE TO MEET SUCH A GIRL LIKE YOU! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE'S FEELINGS BUT YOUR OWN! AND BEFORE YOU HANG UP I'LL HANG UP THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

Seungri threw his phone on the floor and turned to his hyung, "WOW that felt good!! Hyungs let's party! bring on the drinkssss!" 

 

 

30 minutes later

"Woooooooooooooo yeahhhhhhhhhh", Seungri was dancing on the table of their VIP room surrounded by girls, "Hyungs come and join me! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IS A ROBOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!"

BANG! The doors flung open and CL walked in. The boys stood and tried to greet her properly, they could see she wasn't going anywhere without drawing some blood from Seungri.

"Ahh hey CL! Um how did you know we were here?", taeyang tried to distract CL but her eyes were zoomed on Seungri who was unaware of her presence and carried on dancing with the girls.

"Your manager told me!", she replied and walked towards Seungri.

She tapped his shoulder, "Seungri!"

Seungri turned around, "OH GUYS IT'S THE ROBOT!!!"

BBBBAAAAAAMMMMMM! CL punced his face flat out, "What were you saying? I can't feel anything?!!", she towered over Seungri who was lying on the floor in agony now.

"Owwwww that hurt!" coughed Seungri.

"I can't feel anything did you say! Well I tell you what! I'm definetly feeling something right now.......PURE ANGER!! And do you know what I do when I feel hate and anger....I PUNCH THINGS!", CL landed another blow onto his stomach and Seungri squirmed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"CL stop now you're really going to hurt him!", Jiyong pulled CL back. CL watched Seungri roll on the floor in agony.

"I don't show my feelings because I AM THE LEADER ARASSO!", CL continued to shout at Seungri, "I can't show my true emotions because I am in charge of 2ne1! How am I supposed to show people I'm scared, tired, fustrated huh? TELL ME YOU !"

Seungri was still holding his stomach, but now looked at CL.

"How am I meant to show how I really feel?! TELL ME!", She freed herself from JIyong's hold and started to walk away, "Just because I don't show how I feel doesn't mean I don't feel anything.......and do you want to know how I feel right now?", She turned to face seungri, "I feel hurt seungri...... You really hurt me this time.......", and she walked out of the club.

 

 

 

 

2ne1 dorm

 

CL walked in and found the girls waiting for her.

"CL where were you? We were worried sick!", BOm rushed to CL.

"CL what's wrong?", Dara could see that CL's eyes were red.

"Unnies......", CL broke down into tears.

It was the first time they're ever seen CL cry and for a second they didn't know how to react.

"Unnies....", CL wailed again and the girls ran to her and hugged her as she cried.