Let's play a game.....

I fell for you....

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON LEE SOO MAN?!", roared Yang Hyun Suk into his phone as he paced up and down his office while the TV in the background showed what was happening at KPOP award show.

 

"I was hoping you could explain it to me!", Lee soo man shouted back, "look JYP is on the phone with the police as we speak!"

 

"I've tried contacting all the manager and even the PD but I can't get through to anyone DAMMIT!", YG shouted in fustration.

 

Nearly the entire nation was watching what was happening at the awards show, they had all heard Han Yana's story and knew that something bad was about to happen.

 

 

"Well try again! And get back to me as soon as you hear anything!!"

 

"Ok but I think we need to head to the venue ourselves", YG suggested.

 

"I think you're right, I'll see you there!", Lee soo man hung up in a hurry and headed out.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Hmmmm.....so let's play a game ok?", Yana said sweetly at the girls.

 

The girls were all huddled on the floor.

 

"Oh come on it'll be fun", Yana walked towards them and crouched in front of Bom.

 

"Leave us alone!", Bom bitterly said.

 

"And there I was thinking we could be bestfriends again?", Yana pouted.

 

"Get lost!", Bom hissed.

 

"Ok then", Yana then turned to Bom's left to Minzy, "let's start with Minzy then", she placed her cold hand on minzy.

 

Bom quickly pushed Yana's hand off, "Don't You Dare".

 

"Oh come on no need to be jealous you'll get your turn", she turned back to Minzy and yanked her up.

 

Bom and the girls were about to retaliate when a group of men walked towards them threateningly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dammit why isn't our phones working??!!", whispered a fan in the audience.

 

"Mine's not working either, i've tried calling the police but it won't go through!", another one whispered.

 

The audience were forced to stay in their seats by the men with guns and watch their idols suffer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on my darling", Yana caressed Minzy's face and dragged her towards the boys

 

 

"MINZY!", the boys shouted.

 

"Let go of her!", TOP growled.

 

"Don't you dare touch her!", Tae yang and Jiyong shouted.

 

"Awhh aren't you lucky to have such lovely oppas", Yana turned to Minzy as they reached the bars.

 

"What ....do you want... from me?", Minzy stuttered.

 

"Simple....it's a game Minzy-ah", yana pointed at the boys, "you're going to tell me who your boyfriend is and then I'm going to get them beaten up and have you watch", Yana stated as if there was nothing wrong and horribly sickening about the idea.

 

 

Everyone froze when they realised just how psychotic Han Yana was.

 

"What?", Minzy gasped and looked at her oppas, "oppas...", she whimpered.

 

"It's ok Minzy-ah don't worry", Daesung held Minzy's hands through the bars.

 

"Oppa", Minzy cried.

 

"Ahhh.....I forgot to tell you my dear, if you don't tell me who your little boyfriend is then it's simple, I'll just get you beaten up instead", Yana smirked.

 

 

Minzy turned to her oppas and then to her unnis not knowing what to do. Even if Young don was here she would never tell the truth, she would never let him get hurt.

 

 

"Come on then, when I count to 3 you need to tell me arasso", Yana smiled, "1....2.....3!!"

 

 

Minzy stayed silent.

 

 

"Sigh I thought you girls would do this", Yana called over one of her men, "but what can I do? I haven't got all day!"

 

The man slowly walked over to Minzy, who now fell onto the floor in fright, "stay....stay away from me"

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", everyone shouted as the man grabbed Minzy by the arm and threw her down the stage.

 

 

"LET ME OUT!!", TOP yelled and shook the bars.

 

Some of the boys tried to pull the bars up by force but to no avail.

 

"IT'S ME!!", Seungri lied in order to protect Minzy.

 

"Seungri shi....there's something you should know about me....I hate liars!", she hissed.

 

 

Minzy screamed in pain as the man slapped her round the face and then dragged her back to Yana.

 

"So as I was saying....or asking so politely.....which one is yours?", Yana pointed at the boys again.

 

"None of them!", Minzy shouted back which made her receive another deadly hit around the face. She fell on the floor shouting in pain.

 

 

 

 

The girls started shouting in panic at the sight of Minzy, Dara kicked one of the men in the shin and ran to the other side of the stage to MInzy.

 

"DARA!", the girls tried to follow but the men grabbed them again.

 

"GET OFF ME!", Bom shouted at the man carrying her back.

 

"Don't worry, you'll get your turn", the man answered.

 

 

 

 

"Minzy!!", Dara reached Minzy who was still lying on the floor, "Minzy darling are you ok? Min- ahhhhhhhhhhhh!", a man grabbed Dara and dragged her to Yana.

 

Dara screamed but the man didn't budge.

 

"GET OFF DARA!", Ji shouted in panic, "NO nO PLEASE NOOOOOO!"

 

 

"So Dara you couldn't wait for your turn could you?", Yana shook her head, " fair enough we'll play with you then, which one?"

 

"You disgust me!!", dara spat back.

 

"Ha!, oh come on just play with me pleasee", Yana pouted, "now I have evidence already that Mr G to the D over there is your guy but I just want to hear from you"

 

"I don't know what you're on about!"

 

"Now don't be like that!", Yana sighed

 

"I SAID I don't know what you're on about!", Dara shouted again.

 

"IT'S ME!! I'M HER BOYFRIEND!!", Ji shouted out as he furiously shook the bars. He knew what was going to happen, he knew Dara would never admit he was her boyfriend, he had to save her no matter what.

 

"Ji don't you dare!", dara said calmly "He's not my boyfriend!"

 

Yana signalled at the man and the man dragged dara to the bar and pushed her head to the bars right in front of Ji.

 

"GET OFF HER!", Ji was going crazy with anger but he couldn't do anything, none of them could.

 

"NOONA!", Thunder reached out for his noona.

 

 

"AHh!", dara shouted in pain as the man pushed her to her knees with her head still pressed onto the bars. She tried to struggle free but couldn't.

 

 

"Shhhhhh.....", Yana soothed the boys down and then bent down to dara, "now dara which one is yours? Oh come on.....don't you want them to suffer than you suffer!"

 

Dara didn't say anything.

 

 

"Dara!!", Ji shouted as he bent down on the other side of the bars and cupped dara's face through the bars, "dara baby....don't worry I'll make everything ok"

 

"Ji...", dara whispered through her heavy breaths.

 

"Don't worry babe-", Ji nodded his head trying to convince himself.

 

 

"Sigh....ok I've had enough of this dara", Yana nodded towards the man.

 

 

"AHHHHHHH JIIIIIIIIIIII!", dara screamed as the man pulled her back. 

 

Dara bit the man's arm and he let her go in pain, "AHH YOU B*TCH!*

 

Dara fell onto the knees and scurried towards Ji and held his hands tightly through the bars, "Ji!!"

 

"Dara!", Ji held her tightly but the man came back and started pulling dara back again, "NOOOOO! PLEASE NO!! TAKE ME TAKE ME FOR SAKE!!"

 

Dara screamed and screamed begging Ji not to let go of her.

 

Ji held onto her with all his might, but in vain as he felt her hands slipping through his fingers.

 

"NOOOOOOO JIIIII PLEASE...............DON'T LET GO!", Dara screamed begging him.

 

Ji felt tears gushing down his face as he held onto dara but.......she slipped out of his hands.

 

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", dara screamed as she was dragged away from Ji.

 

 

"PLEASEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", JI screamed as the boys tried to break the bars.

 

 

 

 

"DARAA!", the girls shouted in agony.

 

 

 

They could do nothing as the man beat dara repeatedly. Ji's voice could be heard the most in midst of everyone's else but that didn't stop anything.

The man flung her around and hit her like she was a rag doll and then finally tossed her limp body onto the floor.

 

"DARA! PLEASE nooooooooooo!", Bom sobbed as the girls stood there in shock.

 

The man then dragged Dara back and threw her down near the bars in front of Ji.

 


"Da...da...ra", Ji stuttered. He felt like some one had punched the soul out of him as he watched the love of his life lay there in front of him. Her face covered with her brown hair, her lips and cheek bone bruised pink and smudged red. Her shirt soaked with red blood, her arms and legs full of scratches..... she laid there in front of him.

 

"No....Noona!!!!", Thunder screamed.

 

 

Chaos broke on both sides, both sides trying to break free and trying to get to dara.

 

But Ji fell to his knees and kept staring numbly at dara, "Da...ra", he shook his head in shock as tears started falling down his eyes. He felt somehthing cold in his hand and opened it slowly to find Dara's ring in his hand, he must have held so tightly onto her that he pulled her ring off. He looked at the lonely ring in shock and then back at Dara's limp body and started sobbing uncontrollably.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOHOOO LOVELIES.....EVERYONE OK I HOPE?! HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING THE FANFIC SO FAR?? I KNOW IT'S GETTING A BIT DARK AND BRUTAL ISN'T IT? I HOPE IT DOESN'T PUT YOU GUYS OFF READING IT THOUGH. ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS AND THANK YOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS! KEEP COMMENTING!!X