I'll protect you

I fell for you....

"A...a...appa", dara stuttered as she saw the man stare at her from a distance.

"A.appa!", she said abit louder this time as she scrambled up from the ground.

"Appa?", Jiyong asked himself, 'So this is the guy who left dara and her family? Him? And he's been in Seoul all along....with another woman?', Jiyong stood up too and looked at dara's father in disgust.

 

"Appa.....", dara cried for her father again. She didn't know what was going on, she thought she'd never see him again. The man that betrayed her, betrayed her family, betrayed her mother. And yet she felt relief wash over her as she stared at her father.  However much she hated him, she loved him still, it was hard to hate him.

"Dara...", her father finally spoke.

"Apaa!", dara ran towards her father and started hitting his chest, "How could you?! Without a word HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MUM?!"

Dara kept screaming and shaking her father but he stood like a statue.

"APPA!! WHY?!", Dara cried and fell to the floor holding onto his legs. "APPA!"

Dara had always thought about what she would do or say if she ever met her father again. She had dreamed about shouting at him, slapping him and telling him that they were fine without him. But there she was crying and holding onto her appa.

 

Jiyong watched from a distance. He watched how Dara broke down and something tugged in his heart. Tears started to well up as he watched Dara cling onto her father. He turned away for a second and wiped away the tears that had fallen down his face.

 

 

"Oppa....do you know  her?....oppa palli It's raining", the woman asked from behind. Her presence and voice suddenly changed something inside her father.

"Oh this girl haha", he tried to laugh, "She's um....she's a daughter of a friend that's all....right dara?"

'What did he just say?', Jiyong froze on the spot after hearing what dara's father had said.

Dara's eyes also widened, shocked she slightly let go of his legs and looked up towards him.

 

"Oh really....why is she calling you appa then?", the woman walked into the light. She seemed like she was rich, with a snug fur coat, manicured nails, expensive shoes, dress....but she still looked abit young.

"Oh.....", dara's dad started to stutter again, "well our families were always close so you know she used to call me appa too!"

Dara's whole body froze, goosebumps took over her arms and tears started to well up, "What....what are you saying a....apaa?....I'm your daughter...."

Dara's dad looked briefly at his companion and then turned back to dara, "No I'm not dear, I have to go now.....so tell your father I said hi," he tried to release dara from him.

Dara held on tighter, "What are you saying.....I am your daughter!! Don't you remember me?!"

 

"Oppa...are you sure-", the woman looked at dara as if she was some beggar.

"Yes I'm sure!", he then glared back at dara on the floor, "I've never been married so how can I have a daughter!"

Dara couldn't believe what she was hearing, how could he say he doesn't have a daughter? how can he say he doesn't have a wife?, "Appa?"

"STOP IT STOP!", Dara's father grabbed dara and flung her backwards. She landed in a puddle by Jiyong's foot. Furious Jiyong picked dara up and then walked towards her father.

"And who are you?!", dara's father shouted at Jiyong.

Jiyong was about to punch dara's father, but just then the woman ran towards him, "Omo.....it's GD! Big bang GD!!", the woman flashed him a smile.

"Move!", JIyong clenched his fist as he told the woman to step away.

"Not until you buy me a drink" she flashed him another smile, "honey you don't mind do you?",she turned to face dara's dad.

"Um....I don't know", Dara's dad hesitated.

"Oh come on....please I mean I need a bit of freedom before we get married next month"

Dara fell to the ground again, 'He's getting married?'

 

"You should be ashamed of yourself.", Jiyong muttered to her dad under his breath.

"I don't know what you're talking about", dara's dad lifted his chin up.

"You're lucky dara is here....if she wasn't......you probably wouldn't be alive right now", Jiyong threatened under his breath.

Slightly taken back from this threat, dara's father grabbed the reluctant woman and walked away.

 

"Appa!! APPA!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!", Dara ran after them in the rain. But she was too late. They'd got in a car and drove off, "APPPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!" she kept running after the car but it sped off.

 

 

 

 

"Dara?! DARA!", Jiyong cried after dara. He looked around wondering where she'd run off too, "DARA!!!!!! DA-" from the corner of his eye he spotted dara walking on the otherside of the road. She was drenched and shivering as she looked down at the ground as she walked slowly. From the other side, Jiyong walked the same way and watched her walk. He didn't know whether to leave her alone or go up to her so he just watched her walk.

 

 

"Appa.....appaa.....", dara muttered to herself, unaware of Jiyong following from the otherside of the road.

"Appa....", she sniffed as she held the tears back, "Appa....", a tear fell down her face. She was tired after today's events so she knelt on the wet floor, "Appaaaa......", she wailed, "Appaa......come back I'll forgive you. Just come back and I'll forgive you! Please don't leave us again!"

 

After seeing dara on the floor, Jiyong had rushed to her but had stood few steps behind her. But still he heard everything.

"Appa....I said I'll forgive you....please if you leave us again....what's going to happen? appa....what am I ....meant to...... tell mum", Dara couldn't continue as the tears made it impossible for her to talk so she just sat there and cried her eyes out.

 

Jiyong wiped away his own tears before walking towards dara. He knelt in front of her. Dara slowly looked up at Jiyong's face while squinting her eyes from the rain. Jiyong kept a straight face and hugged her. Dara froze against his hug.

"Ji-"

"Sshh.....listen to me arasso?", Jiyong said while hugging her.

Dara nodded against his shoulder.

"I....I...won't....I won't ever leave you.....", Jiyong started off, "I will never do what your dad did......I'll stay by your side forever....I'll protect you forever"

Dara's lips trembled at what Jiyong was saying.

Jiyong tightened his embrace and placed his chin on her shoulder, "I'll never leave you,  never hurt you, I'll always protect you...I'll always protect your family", while still holding her he slowly looked straight at her and said, "and....and.....I'll always....love you".

He gently inched towards her and slowly brushed his lips against hers and then kissed her in pouring rain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone eeeeeeekkkkk! JIYONG CONFESSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! About time as well! Well all you daragon lovers (me too) is that enough daragon moments to last you a while now eh? hehe! I hope you guys liked it.....I was just thinking how the hell am I meant to make this romantic and meaningful at the same time? So hope I did a ok job! ANd all you topbom lovers.....don't worry topbom moments will be coming soon too, I just wanted to start getting get the pace of this story moving. ANyway please please comment, I love reading comments hehe! And I shall be updating soon so keep reading everyone...........