Let the games begin

I fell for you....

"Black panda I repeat black panda can you hear me?", Jiyong talked through his walkie talkie.

"Yes horn back dragon I can hear you.", Seungri replied.

"I can see your target at 11 o clock, I repeat 11 o clock.", Jiyong informed Seungri of CL's whereabouts.

"Roger that horn back dragon! Roger out!"

 

"Hawk eagle....no sign of the targets yet, what is your status?", the black panther a.k.a TOP talked via his walkie talkie.

"I see one target at 3 o clock, the target is getting a cup of water black panther, roger that black panther the target is drinking. Over and out!"

The Big bang boys had sneaked into the girl's practice room while the girls were practicing and were hiding behind the large benches and tables at the back of the room.

 

 

"Right girls let's do it again!", CL shouted and the girls turned the music up again.

 

 

"Daesung...ah crap I mean bull frog are you ready?!"

"Yes horn back dragon over and out!"

"Ok everyone on my count", Jiyong started to count," 1.....2.......3! CHARGEEEEEEEE!", Jiyong and the boys charged towards the unsuspected girls.

"AND FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!", Blank pather roared. The boys attacked the screaming girls with ballons filled with flour, eggs, kimchi, oil, feathers etc.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What ARE YOU DOING!", CL was cowering on the floor trying to hide her face from Seungri balloons.

"GET OFF YOU IDIOT!!!!!", Bom was trying to lash at TOP but to no avail.

"YAAAAAA YOU JUST GOT FEATHERS IN MY MOUTH!", Dara pluged towards Jiyong with her fist.

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!", Minzy screamed with flour all over her face.

 

"FIRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!", Jiyong shouted as Dara approached him with deadly eyes.

"Uhm horn back dragon we've run out of balloons I repeat we've run out!", Seungri screamed, trying to release CL of his leg.

"crap! RETREATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Black panther shouted as the boys tried to get out of the room. The girls stood in front of the door before they could escape.

 

 

 

"ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Bom screamed at the state of the girls and their room, "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"This has to stop! you guys been like this for a week now, how many times am I going to have to walk through a door and have bucket of water dropped on me, or slip on a slippery floor, or get my chair pulled out when I'm about to sit." dara shouted covered in eggs and feathers.

"You guys started it!", Jiyong retorted.

"Horn back dragon is right!, Seungri piped up.

"What? The? Hell? Is? Horn-back dragon?", Dara exclaimed.

"It's code names duh!", TOP said as if it was obvious.

"What are you? 4?", Bom said sarcastically, "IDIOT!"

"Ya who are you calling idiot?! Don't you know because of you my image is ruined?!", Top shouted back.

"hah! You should be thanking me, haven't you been outside, all the guys are completely following your boxer fashion.", Bom folded her arms.

"ARGH Impossible!!", Top waved his hands in the air, "Why did you do it in the first place?!"

"Because you started that scandal and because you don't trust me and always blame me for EVERYTHING!"

Top didn't reply.

"ANd you!", Dara pointed to Jiyong, "I did it cos you kissed me you MAN !"

Jiyong looked up at Dara apologetically.

Seungri turned to CL.

"Don't look at me like that you KNOW what you did!", CL shut Seungri up.

"And us minzy what about us?", taeyang and bull frog asked Minzy.

"Sorry oppas collateral damage."

"Collateral damage?" they exclaimed at the same time.

 

"Ok Ok let's call a truce? How about it?", Jiyong asked every one.

"Sigh fine!" The girls replied.

"Ok cool right we better get this place cleaned up then", the boys helped the girls wipe the floors.

"Well how about a hug first?" the girls smiled innocently.

"Um well um maybe when um you guys are a bit cleaner", The boys stepped back as the girls covered in flour, eggs, feathers approached them.

"1....2.....3.... GOOOOOOOOOOO!", the girls charged towards tHE boys and hugged them silly, getting all the muck on their clothes onto the boys.

"HAHAHAHA WE ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!", the girls laughed as they continued to hug them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An unknown place in Seoul

"What do you have for me?"

"I got these from SM entertainment...", the figure placed photos of idols from SM entertainment on the table in front of a dark figure.

The figure scanned the photos and smirked, "Seems like there's more than we expected."

There was a knock on the door, "Come in."

Another figure walked in and bowed and then placed another pile of photos on the desk, "These are from YG entertainment"

The dark figure, who seemed like the boss and a female, flipped through the photos slowly. They were photos from YG's MT at the beach. The figure paused at the picture of Top and BOm laughing on the beach.

"How many?", the figure asked.

"There's 3 couples for certain from YG....", the subordinate replied.

"Add them to the list!", the figure grimaced over that particular photo, she gritted her teeth and muttered, "Park Bom....." and scrunched the picture up in her hands.