Friday the 13th

I fell for you....

"11:59..............................................12:00am ASSA!!", Bom exclaimed.

"It's officially friday the 13th!", dara laughed.

"The day has finally come.......watch out Seungri!", CL grinned, "Right every one knows the plan right?"

"YUP!", the girls got their phones out.

 

Top and Bom's phone conversation

"Oh yeahhh, yeahhhhhhhhhh', Top fumbled around for his phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oh Top sorry did I wake you up?"

"Huh? BOM!", Top got off his bed and started to smarten himself as if Bom could see him.

"yeah It's me.....listen I just wanted to let you know that with the whole scandal thing I don't blame you", Bom lied as the girls tried to hold their laughter in.

"You don't? Wow thanks but I still am sorry though."

"No no it's me who's sorry", Bom replied, "Anyway can you guys hear that noise too or is it just us girls?"

"huh? What sound?"

"Oh it must just be us hearing things then.....but you know we got abit worried since it is officially friday the 13th and we thought it might be the old man."

"Old man?", paranoid, Top looked around his dark room.

"yeah wait what floor are you guys on...the 6th right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Oh well that's where teh old man used to live."

"What are you on about Bom?"

"But don't worry he's dead now.....although I did hear his bedroom was your room"

"WHAT!", TOP jumped off his bed.

"Yeah but never mind, anyway you sleep well bye."

 

Seungri and CL's phone conversation

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Seungri?"

"Oh my god CL! You're talking to me?", Seungri was surprised, he was thinking he'd be the one apologising first but it looked like he already had CL wrapped around his little finger. (Oh if only he knew)

"yeah hi baby!"

"Baby?!"

"Listen I just want you to know I'm not angry with you anymore."

"You're not?"

"Nope......just wanted to talk to you cos I'm feelin abit scared."

"Why do you feel scared.....is everything ok?"

"Well it's Friday the 13th isn't it?"

"It is?", Seungri was quite superstitious like his hyungs, "Crap....well do you want me to come over?"

"Awh that's sweet but all of us girls are going to sleep in Minzy's room...so don't worry about us."

"Well if you're sure"

"I'm sure, don't worry but will you be ok?"

"Of course!"

"wow that's really brave of you, I mean even after knowing about the old man....."

"What old man?"

"You know the old man that used to live in your apartment before you guys moved in, he died few years before you guys moved in.....but apparently you can still hear him walking along the corridors wailing for his long lost wife...."

"Wh-at?", Seungri managed to say.

"But you're not scared right so that's ok then.....ok I've got to go, bye!"

 

 

Jiyong and dara's phone conversation

Jiyong was about to head to bed when his phone rang, "Yoboseyo?"

"Hi"

"dara?"

"yeah....um what you up to?"

"Um nothing...just about to go to bed", Jiyong was confused and pleasantly surprised by Dara's random call.

"Oh sorry I'll hang up then"

"NO DON'T, I mean it's ok I'm free right now, what's up?"

"Oh I was wondering if um you happened to see my bracelet at your dorm by any chance?", dara lied, "I think I dropped it the day CL was dressed as a pig remember?"

"Oh yeah that was so funny.... but no I haven't seen it, if I find it I'll bring it down to you."

"Oh no rush, um", there was a moment of silent as she tried to think of something to say," ummmm it's a cold night today especially for summer isn't it?"
Jiyong looked outside and saw it was windy, "Yeah doesn't seem very pleasant"

"Yeah probably cos it's friday the 13th you know"

"Is it really? crap I hate stuff like this, I get easily creeped out!", Jiyong confessed.

'Does he really? perfect muhahahahah!', "Oh yea me too, especially with that old man walking around you know."

"What old guy?"

"Oh you don't know.......well teh door man ajhussi was telling me that before you guys moved into that apartment, an old man lived there all by himself after he lost his wife to a tragic death."

"What? are you serious?"

"yup! But don't worry he's dead now, poor ajhussi."

"Dead? how?", Jiyong was officially freaked out.

"Well he died in your apartment but no one knows how, but apparently you can sometimes you can hear him walk around with his walking stick....oh Jiyong mianhe Minzy is calling me I've got to go bye.... oh don't forget to lock your windows tonight."

"Wait why my windows?", Jiyong gasped.

"Well apparently he watches people sleep through the window, so if your window is open you never know.....", dara didn't finish her sentence, she knew that Ji was fully scared out of his wits by now, "well night then"

"Night dara", Jiyong hung up and immediately bolted up his windows.

 

2ne1 dorm

The girls waited for Minzy to finish talking to dae and taeyang on the one. She finally put the phone down and put 2 thunbs up towards the girls.

"Phase 1, make the boys paranoid complete!", CL threw her fist in the air with joy.

"Right onto phase 2!", Dara smeared black paint on her and the girls' faces.

 

2am, the girls all in black walked up to the boy's dorm, they got in without a problem since Seungri had given CL the passcode a while ago. CL pointed  dara to Ji's room, Bom to Top's and Minzy to taeyang's room. The girls all went into their designated rooms and CL crept into Seungri's room

 

Seungri was fast asleep, but it was obvious that CL had scared him because he was sleeping fully clothed and holding a baseball bat.

"Pft how does he plan to hit  a non-existent ghost", she whispered. She walked to his closest and placed all his clothes quietly on the floor to make it look like some one had ramsacked through his closet. She did the same with his shoes and anything she could lay her hands on. She walked over to Seungri and placed a note which was written in what looked like blood but it was only red paint, beside Seungri's pillow. She couldn't help but giggle and Seungri stirred, she ducked under his bed. Once hearing Seungri snore again, she ran out of his room.

 

In the mean time, in Jiyong's room, dara walked around the sleeping Jiyong and unlocked his windows. The wind gently stirred his curtains. She'd been carrying a walking stick with her, she climbed on a chair and hung the cane on Jiyong's ceiling fan. She then climed down and gently turned Ji's fan on at a low power and watched how the cane was slowly get turned around by the moving fan. She snickered and left the room.

 

Bom on the other hand removed all of Top's things from his drawersand closet and hid them under his bed. Then from a heavy bag pack she'd been carrying, she took out clothes that an old man would wear, however these clothes had blood (paint) stains all over them. She neatly hung them in his closet and put some in his drawers. Then for a special extra touch, she put a old, worn out jacket on the bed beside Top.

 

The girls all gathered in the lounge and hid behind the large couch. Bom got a small stone out of her bag and started taping the floor, making it sound like a man walking with a cane. Minzy, in her deepest and loudest voice bellowed out, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" and dara and CL started to screech as if in agony.

 

Seungri's room

 

Seungri bolted up at the sound of the screeching outside, "Who's there?!", he searched his room to make sure no one else was there. He turned to his bed and found a note dripping in 'blood', GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU!

"OH MY GAWDDDD!", Seungri screamed, he tried to throw the paper away, but because of the paint, it stuck to his hand and he screamed and panicked even more, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GETT OOOFFFFFFF MMEEEEEEEEE!", he jumped up and down and eventually fell on the floor. HE continued to squirm on the floor until he realised all his belongings were on the floor.

"Why are all my stuff on the floor?!", he stuttered to himself in shock. He looked around and his whole room was disheveled," it's as if someone wants me out of my room....the old man..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!", Seungri ran out of his room still shaking his hand tryin to get the bloody note off his hand.

 

Jiyong's room

"Tap tap tap tap........GET OUT!"

"Hwah! what was that!", Jiyong got out of bed after hearing the deep voice.

Now that he was standing up, something lightly knocked at the back of his head, he slowly turned around to see a cane hanging from his fan going around and around, "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE OLD MANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!"

He tried to run out but tripped, and then from the corner of his eye, he saw his window gently banging against the window sill.

'I thought I closed the window...........the old man?.......has he been watching me....',

"AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

 

Top's room

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"Oh my god! Who said that!", Top sat on his bed and cold beads of sweat started to form on his forehead.

There was silence for a second but then he heard the dreaded tap tap tap tap, "What's....that?', he stuttered. He tried to scramble out of bed, but his hands felt something rough, he squinted his eyes in the dark and saw that it was rough, worn out jacket.

"Wh-at is this is?", sweat dripped from his face and his hands trembled, "Oh my gawd does this belong to the him?"

"Apparantly his room was where your room is now....', he remembered his conversation with Bom earlier. He threw the jacket and jumped out of bed in a hurry. He ran to his closet to get a shirt before he ran out, but when he opened the closet he realised, none of the clothes hanging there was his.

"Who's is this?", he scrummaged through his closest trying to find his clothes but all he could see were old, bloodied clothes.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!", another threat was heard and TOP didn't stay any longer he rushed out of his room into the dark lounge room.

 

Lounge

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", Seungri ran in flipping his hand around still trying to get the note off his hand.

"OHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD!", TOP ran in as well screaming and shaking his head.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!", Jiyong tripped and crawled across the floor.

"I CAN'T SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANNNNNNNNNYYYYYTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIINGGGGGGG!/GET IT OOFFFFFF!", dae and tayang ran in their faces covered in red paint. Minzy had skillfully painted their faces and hands red.

They all bumped into each other and screamed even more, "AHHHHHHHHHHH OLD MAN IT'S THE OLD MAN!!"

They were making such a fuss that they didn't realise the girls taking pictures of them. "Hehe, we've got all we needed, let's go girls." In the dark the girls crept out without being noticed while the guys were running around like headless chickens.

 

 

2ne1 dorm

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!", the girls couldn't stop laughing as they looked at the pictures of the boys.

"Oh my god look at seungri flapping his hands around..hahahahahahahahahah his face is hilarious!!", CL laughed while holding her stomach.

"Unnies.,......looks at dae and taeyang oppa's faces!! They look like tomatoes!! hahahahaah!", Minzy was gasping for air between her laughs.

"No way look at Jiyong, he looks like the scream painting! hahahahah 'SAAAAAAAAAVVEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE'", dara imitated Jiyong.

"Look at TOp though hahahahahhahahah in his vest and boxers!!!!", Bom fell on the floor rolling around in glee.

"MISSION SUCCESS!", they all laughed and high fived each other.

 

Next day YG building

"Ahh I'm so tired", Jiyong mumbled, dark circles could be seen beneath his eyes.

"I didn't sleep at all", taeyang muttered, dragging himself along the coridor.

"hyung i can't live in that apartment anymore....we have to do something.", fear could still be seen in Seungri's eyes.

 

"Hello boys", two coordi unnies walked past.

"Hello noonas", the boys politely bowed.

"Top nice boxers...", they giggled and ran off.

"Did she just say what I think she said,"Top raised his eyebrow.

 

"Oh boys how are you hahaha today?", teddy came out of his studio when he heard the boys.

"Um we're fine hyung....why are you laughing?", Jiyong said.

"well hahah....oh god....I think I'm choking.." Teddy grabbed his throat and made choking sounds.

"Oh my god Hyung are you ok?!", Jiyong ran to his hyung.

"Jiyong SAVEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE ahhahahahah!", teddy stopped and walked back into the studio leaving Jiyong puzzled.

 

"What the hell is going on?", Dae asked as he watched YG staff walk about looking and laughing at them as they walked past.

"Oh noona!", taeyang spotted BOm.

"Oh hi guys.......what did you guys think of our pictures on Me2day by the way?", Bom walked past laughing.

"Pics?", Top asked himself.

They entered the studio, threw teddy of his chair and huddled in front of the computer.

"OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDD!"

On Bom's Me2day, there was a pic of Top in his vest and boxers, looking petrified. Underneatth the pic, Bom had written, 'Everyone....This is the new fashion that is going to take Seoul by storm! Every one go buy your own pair of boxers now before they run out of stock PALLI!'

"NO I don't understand!", Top fell on the floor.

Jiyong looked at the other Me2day profiles, he stopped at dara's, " what the hell!!!!!"

Dara had updated her pic with Jiyong crawling on the floor, his hair a mess, his face red and sweaty, his mouth opened wide which resembled the Scream painting. Underneath this particular picture she had written, 'People don't be confused, this is not the scream painting by Edvard Munch, it is in fact our one and only G DRAGON! Hmmmmm what should I call this instead then.....how about SAVVEEEEE MEEEEEEEEE by dara park hehe'

Jiyong's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Hyung move let me see!", Seungri shoved Jiyong away and found CL's pic, it was a pic of him, obviously screaming, his eyes blood shot as he tried to get rid of the tightly stuck paper. Under this, CL had written, 'Oh revenge never tasted so sweet!'

"My image my image!!!!!!!", Seungri wailed.

"ANd what about us what did we ever do wrong!", Dae and taeyand scrolled through the me2day accounts praying that there were no humiliating pics of them....oh how wrong they were.

On Minzy's account, there was a pic of both of them screaming with their faces painted red, underneath that Minzy had written, 'Mianhe oppas.......You guys were just collateral damage'

 

The response was phenomenal, and the pics spread throughout the interent within in minutes, with nearly all of Seoul now having seen these pictures.

 

The girls peeked through the studio door and saw the guys wailing on the floor about their image, "Oppas HAPPY FRIDAY 13TH! WOOOOOOOOOO!"

The guys looked up to see the culprits, "You girls are DEAD!", the boys screamed as they tried to get up but knocking each other down.

The girls laughed and ran off before the boys could catch up with them.