I like you

I fell for you....

"Unnie kyaaa!", Minzy clapped her hands when Bom came off the stage.

"Awh Bom-ah how cute was Top oppa kyaaa!", dara jumped up and down.

"Unnie let's swap partners", CL whispered so Seungri wouldn't hear, "I want a guy like Top oppa", CL joked.

"Ya! Stop it you lot!", but Bom couldn't help but smile either.

"Aish don't lie you know you liked it!", Dara nudged her.

"Hehe", Bom smiled and nodded her head, "Is it that obvious?"

 

"Hyung! Who knew you had it in you!", JI hugged Top.

"Oh god that was the most embarssing moment of my life!", Top shook his head.

"Hyung I think I need to start getting some tips from you heh heh!", Seungri jokingly nudged him.

"Quit it! Aish my face is so red!", Top held his face, "Never am I doing that again!"

"Me neither oh gawd the girls must think we're such idiots after that!", Young don joined in, "did you see my bunny ears? Oh GOD!"

 

"Everyone! can I have everyone's attention please!", Dae's voice could be heard on stage, "OK the results are out so would all the final three couples come up please"

Jiyong, dara, Top, Bom, Young don and Minzy walked up on stage once again.

"Let's have a big round of applause for out couples wooo!", Everyone clapped.

"Ok so in third place with 18 points we have our........lovely maknae Minzy and Young don woooooh!"

"Thank you oppa", Minzy smiled as Dae gave her a big bouquet of flowers.

"So our runner up couple is drum roll please............Jiyong hyung and dara noona wooooooo!"

Every one clapped as Jiyong bowed to everyone and dara received flowers from daesung.

"So that means our winner couple is our umbrella couple, Top hyung and Bom noona!"

Everyone awhed, clapped, wolf whistled, someone even shouted "Just go out already", causing Bom and Top to blush madly.

"Thank you dae", Bom took the flowers.

"Hang on noona, the winners have another prize", Dae gave an envelope to Top.

"What's this?", Top asked and opened it up, "What?"

"What does it say?", Bom asked.

"Duet", Top said.

"DUET? WHO? US?", Bom asked shocked.

"That's right everyone, YG decided that whoever wins tonight will be lucky enough to duet at YG family concert!".

"Oh my god! You've got to be kidding right?", Bom asked to Top.

Top shook his head and laughed, "I seriously can't believe this!"

 

 

 

 

 

Every one was mingling, getting slightly tispy especailly YG who was getting abit carried away on the dance floor.

"ALRIGHT GO SAJANGNIM!", Taeyang shouted and then joined him on the dancefloor, "Sajangnim the robot let's do the robot!"

"Hyung ME TOO!", Seungri shouted as he dragged CL to the dance floor.

"Oh god Seungri!", Cl hit her forehead as she watched Seungri do the robot dance.

"CL the sprinkler the sprinkler!", Seungri danced.

"Oh gawd!", CL cringed.

"WOOH GO MAKNAE!", dara shouted from the table.

"Dara let's go show them how it's done!", Jiyong grabbed Dara's hand and ran to the dancefloor.

Dara started to get into the dance and started goofing about too, "Shuffle!!", dara shouted and both her and Jiyong satrted to shuffle like idiots around the dance floor.

"Oh my goodness, are you sure they're idols?", Young don asked jokinginly as he watched them on the dance floor.

"I'm having second thoughts too....oh god look at sajangnim trying to do a head spin!", MInzy laughed.

"YA MINZY! What are you laughing at!", YG shouted, "Get on the floor now you two!"

"DE!", Minzy and Young Don stood up immediately.

"Come on 'Mr I'm the best dancer' show me what you got?", Minzy dared Young don.

"Bring it on!"

 

 

Everyone was having fun apart from the awkward two sitting on their table.

'Top say something.....', Top thought.

'Bom say something.....', Bom thought.

"Top/Bom", they both said at the same time.

"Oh sorry/ Sorry"

"You first/You first"

"Um do you want to dance?", Top finally said.

"I'm not a good dancer", Bom admitted.

"Me neither", Top said, "But by looking at how the others are dancing tonight I don't think we'll be the worst"

Bom laughed, "Yeah you're right....ok then".

 

"Seungri, they're getting up! GO QUICKLY!", CL shouted as they saw Bom and Top heading to the dance floor.

Seungri ran to the DJ, "DJ can we have a few slow songs now if you know what I mean"

The DJ nodded, and Seungri gave a thumbs up to the gang.

"WIcked! Well done Seungri", Jiyong shouted.

 

Bom and Top got the dancefloor, just then the DJ stopped the music, "Right gents grab your lady and get close, it's time for some sweet and slow songs".

"Nothing better by Jung Yup sunbae! I love this song", dara exclaimed.

JIyong got hold of her waist and pulled her closer to him, "Can I have this dance?", he asked cheekily.

"Pft", Dara rolled her eyes," You're meant to ask before you start dancing babo"

 

"Oh....", Bom didn't know what to do about the sudden change of song and atmosphere.

Top looked around him not knowing what to do either.

"Um....we can go sit down if you want?", Bom asked pointing towards the their table.

Top hesitated for a second but then held out his hand.

Bom looked at his hand in confusion.

Top sighed and grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, he wrapped his arm around her waist. Bom stood still, so Top helped her wrap her arms around his neck.

"Or I guess we can dance", Bom finally managed to say which got a smile from Top.

They swayed side to side slowly in silence, all the while Top looked down at Bom while she looked at his chest unable to face him.

"You really like my chest don't you?", Top joked.

"Huh?"

"You're always staring at my chest and not my face"

"I am?"

Top nodded.

"Sorry", but she then returned to stare at his chest again.

 

"AWh seungri look at them", CL leaned onto Seungri's chest as they looked at Top and Bom.

"They belong together", Seungri smiled.

"I wish they'd realise soon enough"

 

"Ah cute!", Minzy smiled as she saw Bom and Top.

"They are aren't they?", Young don smiled looking onto Jiyong and dara.

"Who are you looking at?", MInzy asked as she danced with Young don.

"JIyong and dara noona"

"Oh haha I was talking about Bom and Top oppa"

"Ah they're cute too, but I wish dara wouldn't make Jiyong wait for this long, he really loves her you know", Young don said.

"I know", Minzy smiled, "But I think Ji oppa knows noona loves him too"

 

 

"Ji", dara whispered as she settled her chin onto his shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing", Dara hugged him tighter hoping she would never have to let him go.

Ji smiled and hugged her aswell as they danced.

 

 

"You know, that was kinda cute what you drew earlier", Bom whispered.

"You liked it?"

Bom nodded.

"I was literally cringing from the inside", Top shuddered.

Bom laughed, "I guess you aren't really the aegyo type are you?"

Top shook his head.

"Well in that case thank you even more", Bom smiled.

 

"Excuse me, can I have the next dance please?", one of the staff noona came over and asked Top.

"Um...", Top looked at Bom not wanting to let her go.

"Sure you can", Bom half heartedly smiled and let go of Top's neck.

"Thank you Bom-ah", the noona replied and immediately held onto Top.

Bom bowed slightly and backed away from them.

 

"WHAT?!", JI shouted making dara look around as well.

"OH MY GAWD NOO!", dara shouted.

"HWAH!", CL gasped, "why is Top oppa not with Bom noona and with that girl instead. CL looked around for Bom and found her sitting back in her seat.

 

"Noona why aren't you dancing with oppa?", CL asked.

"Oh, um that noona wanted to dance with him", Bom replied slightly disappointed.

"What? But he was dancing with you!", Dara exclaimed.

"Sorry guys I guess you're plan flopped", Bom pretended to joke but in reality she was starting to get jealous seeing Top laughing with the girl.

 

20 minutes had passed and girls kept lining up to have a dance with Top.

"Bom you ok?", dara asked.

Bom gritted her teeth and nodded.

"You don't look ok though noona?", Seungri asked.

"It's cos.....I'm getting a feeling"

"Oh no not dugun dugun!", CL exclaimed.

Bom shook her head, "it's more of a burning feeling"

"Burning?"

"Yeah I kinda want to kick that girl in the shin", Bom shook her head in horror for even thinking such a thought.

"Unnie I think that's called jealousy...", Minzy said.

"It is?", Bom asked.

"Yeah", Dara replied.

"Oh god! This guy!", Bom pointed at Top, "This guy has me feeling all these things that I don't want to feel! First it was that dugun dugun thing that made me feel like my heart was going to blow up and now I feel like kicking some one in the shin!"

"Is she usually like this?", Young don asked as he watched Bom explain making large explosion noises.

"Kind of.....didn't I say she wasn't like other girls", Minzy mumbled.

"Ottoke! I need a drink!", Bom exclaimed.

"NOOOOO!"

"Why not!"

"Because you'll just fall asleep again!", Dara cried out.

"Noona hyung is coming over!", Ji whispered as Top made his way towards them.

"Oh my god hey guys" Top flopped himself on the chair, "I thought I was never going to get away"

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself though", Bom muttered.

"Huh?", Top asked.

Bom threw her hand over , 'I sounded so rude just then what's wrong with you Bom?!'

"You must be tired oppa?" Minzy said nicely.

"I am, they just kept coming and coming I couldn't escape"

"It didn't look like you wanted to escape", as soon as Bom said thouse words she hit , 'Ya idiot! STOP IT'

"Um....ok then, but they kept talking about the aegyo aish", Top shook his head.

"Well it looked like you found them funny though", Bom bitterly said.

"Are you feeling ok Bom?", Top asked.

"As if you care HWAHHHHHH!", Bom gasped, "I'm so sorry!", and she ran out of the room.

"Um....any one care to explain to me what just happened?", Top asked the others.

No one said a thing.

"Ok then in that case I guess I'll have to figure it out myself," Top stood up and walked out in search for Bom.

 

 

 

Outside Bom was trying to figure out why she was being so rude. She was walking up and down the pavement when Top found her.

"BOM!", Top shouted to get her attention.

Bom saw him and swiftly turned around again.

"YA!", Top shouted again, "Why are you acting like this?""

"Like what?", Bom shouted back keeping a distance between them.

"What do you mean like what?", Top shouted, "I was only dancing with them"

"I don't care what you do with them ARASSO!"

"You don't?"

"No I don't!"

"FIne! Then stop acting like you're jealous!"

"I wasn't!!", Bom screamed back.

"So is it ok if I go dance with them some more?"

"DON'T YOU DARE!", Bom warned.

"Why not?"

"Cos...I said so!"

"No I want to know why you were acting that way inside?"

Bom shook her head.

"TELL ME?!", Top shouted, "How long are you going to pretend!"

Bom shook her head as she stepped backwards.

"Just  TELL ME WHY YOU'RE ACTING LIKE THAT!"

"FINE IT'S COS I LIKE YOU HAPPY?! I LIKE YOU!!", Bom shouted finally having had enough of all the shouting, "I LIKE YOU AND I HATE HOW YOU HAVE ME FEELING ALL THESE THINGS THAT I DON'T WANT TO FEEL HAPPY YOU BABO!!"

Top stayed still as she shouted at him. Once she stopped, he took a deep breath and stormed towards her.

Bom watched Top walk towards her angrily, and Bom slightly moved back.

Top didn't stop until he was right up close to her, he grabbed her waist, pulled her up slightly and without warning kissed her.