The first night....

I fell for you....

After the somewhat eventful dinner everyone was cleaning and washing up the dishes. Teddy and Gummy were discussing what to do next, "It's a shame it's raining otherwise it would have been so nice to have set up a fire outside."

"I know oppa I guess we'll just have to think of something to do inside."

"Lets gather the kids around first"

 

Once everyone was rounded up into the front room, teddy produced an empty bottle and placed it in the middle of the room, "Right kids sit in a circle!"

"Oh god I'm not kissing any one hyung!" Dae retorted.

"Aish who said anything about kissing you ! We're gonna play truth or dare!"

Everyone formed a circle and started the game, "Right who wants to go first? Anyone.....nope ok fine I'll start then.", teddy grabbed the botlle and spun it around until it stopped pointing towards Kush. Teddy gave kush a cheeky grin, "truth or dare?"

"dare hyung!! I don't know what crap questions you might ask me!"

"Fine go to the store and get us some beers then!"

"WhAt? that's not a dare?!"

"Do you want to answer a question then?"

"Aish! Arasso arasso!", Kush reluctantly grabbed a rain coat and stepped out of the house.

Gummy grabbed the bottle this time and spun it around, this time it landed on Minzy. "Minzy truth or dare?"

"Um truth unnie"

"Alright then hmmmm....ok you're considered one of the best female idol dancers, where do you get your inspiration from or who do you want to be like?"

'Young Don, but it's not as if I can say that out loud.....but then Young don already knows so if I say someone else then he'll know i'm lying'

Young Don quietly sat there waiting for Minzy's reply.

"Um....there's so many great dancers I can't decide."

Gummy then quickly changed her question, "Ok well how about the best dancer in YG?"

'Aigoo unnie that's worse!', "Umm......", Minzy quickly glanced at Young don but replied, "taeyang oppa!"

"Oh thank you minzy-ah!" taeyang smiled happily while Young don snickered knowing she was lying.

"OK my turn!", Minzy spun the bottle and it landed at Seungri, "Ok Oppa truth or dare?"

"Hmm truth please!"

"Arasso! Ok why do you and CL unnie always fight? And don't say she starts it oppa!"

CL gave Minzy a death stare but Minzy didn't mind, she knew CL liked seungri and now she wanted seungri to start questioning his feeling and thoughts for CL too.

"Um.....I don't know we just do", He quickly glanced at CL who was awkwardly staring at the ground, "Um I guess it's the way we communicate....I don't know about CL but when I'm fighting with her I feel....comfortable...I think." Seungri was surprised at his own response, while CL was shocked that seungri felt the same as her. "Ok enough is it my turn now?" Seungri span the bottle, which stopped pointing towards the door. He was about to pick it up again when the door burst open as Kush stumbled in screaming.

"AHHHHH OH MYYYYY GODDDDDD!", with great difficulty Kush locked the front door.

"Kush oppa what's wrong?", The girls helped Kush up and brought him to the room. He looked pale and frightened as if he had just seen a ghost, "Hyung what's wrong?"

"I- I.... There.....on...I...."

"Kush you're not making any sense. Just calm down and tell us slowly what happened." Teddy had brought a towel from the bedroom and handed it over to the shaking Kush.

"Hyung...", Kush turned to face Teddy, "I was walking....to the store....but i slip-pe-dand then I heard a cackle"

"A cackle? As in someone laughing?" Top asked

"Yeah but this was a really high pitched laughter and when I turned around....."

"What hyung? what was it?"

"From behind the trees.....a....a..", kush was shaking again, "a....someone or something in a long black cloak started running towards me!"

"WHAT?!!", the gang was starting to get scared too now.

"It started chasing me so I ran back.....i don't know where it's now but i'm pretty sure it's still lurking outside...."

By now the whole room was silent, the girls were all huddled together while the boys tried to calm Kush down.

"Hyung...relax nothing is going to happe--AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", the lights suddenly turned off creating absolute havoc in the room. Kush jumped onto Teddy's lap who in turn jumped onto Gummy's lap, seungri and dae hid under the table while the girls screamed and the rest tried to silence the girls. Once everyone had calmed their nerves and slowly come out of their hiding places they tried to find a torch or a candle.

They found a few candles and lit them in the main room. They could now see each other now and the dim light relieved them a bit. Once there was light, Bom sighed until she realised she had been hugging some one throughout the whole incident. She looked up only to be met with Top's eyes looking down at her. She pushed him off quickly and muttered an apology and started moving away from him when there was a knock on the door. Every one froze....the knocks continued. Bom unconciously started to slowly walk back towards Top again and  gripped his arm.

"Maybe it's him.....the person  who was chasing me.." Kush stuttered as he fell back on Teddy's lap.

"Kush oppa you locked the door didn't you?" Minzy was hiding behind Young don," you did right oppa?!"

"i think so but I can't remember....but i don't think i can go check....jiyong you go you're closest to the door!" Kush whispered to Jiyong who had dara wrapped around him.

"Aish ok fine.....dara let go of me for a minute I need to go check the door" Jiyong looked down at dara but dara wouldn't budge.

"Dara let go.", dara shook her head.

"Arasso come with me then", jiyong slowly walked towards the door with dara still wrapped around him. he checked to see if the door was locked and then headed back.

"Guys it's locked, Don't worr-ARGH CRAP THAT SCARED ME!", before Jiyong could finish his sentence there was a ground beaking thunder which caused everyone to scream and cause havoc once again.

 

30 minutes later

 

"I don't think i can sleep in the bedroom teddy hyung. The windows are so big...what if he watches us while we're asleep!" this comment from seungri made the girls all worked up again and now they refused to sleep in their rooms too.

"Ok calm down calm down, why don't we all get our sleeping bags and sleep in the front room then?"

Everyone nodded, the girls would feel much safer with the boys close by, and the boys would sleep better if they knew no one would be watching them from outside. Everyone got ready for bed and brought their sleeping bags into the front room. The girls had been too scared to do anything alone they'd decided to all get changed together and use the bathroom together. They walked into the front room to find all the boys there already making their beds in the comfortable and safest areas i.e. as far away from the windows and doors as possible.

"WOW seriously you guys! how can you take up all the space there leaving the dangerous place for us girls huh?!" Gummy folded her arms together and faced the boys with a stern look.

"Noona mianhe but Idon't want to die tonight" seungri replied to his noona with a half apologetic smile.

"And what? we do?"

"calm down you lot....Gummy come here you can sleep by me and kush, there's enough space for you." teddy grabbed Gummy's sleeping bag and placed it between him and Kush.

Seungri felt slightly bad now and turned to look at CL who was busy trying to figure out where to sleep. Seungri let out a sigh and grabbed CL's hand and pulled her to the floor beside him.

"Ya seungri wha-"

"I'm too tired to argue today...just sleep here", seungri pointed at the space beside him. CL didn't really want to sleep there but if she didn't she would probably end up by the door so she obliged for once.

"Dara come here.", Jiyong shifted up slighlty and pulled her down.

"Thanks..", dara mumbled quietly and got into her sleeping bag beside Jiyong.

All the girls had found spaces beside the boys, Minzy shared the sofa with young don. The only person left standing was Bom and the only space left was beside Top. Top looked at her about to call her over but pride got the better of her and she started heading over to the window. She was about to lay her sleeping bag down when Top grabbed it from her and took it back to where he was sleeping.

"Ya Top what do you think you're doing?!"

"Bom you're just going to end up coming next to me any way later cos you're bound to get scared so you might as well come over now" Top stated as he laying it beside his.

'he's got a point there....it's either TOP or the creepy cloak dude outside.' Bom reluctantly started to walk towards TOP and got into her bag.