I missed you

I fell for you....

"They must be really tired", Minzy watched Dara and Jiyong sleep, she quietly closed their door and headed to the lounge.

"Oh!", Minzy felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, it was a text from Young don, "OH MY GOD!!", she jumped up and down in glee, she hadn't heard from him in a while. She ran out of the lounge.

"Minzy-ah where are you going?", Bom cried out.

"I'll be back unnie!", Minzy put on her shoes and ran out without a jumper on.

"Aish chincha!", Bom shook her head. Dara and Jiyong were sleeping, CL and seungri had fallen asleep watching TV and Top, Dae and Taeyang had gone up to their dorm.

Bom put on her shoes and decided to go for a walk outside.

 

 

It was colder outside then she expected but she didn't turn back, she kept walking around and around, 'What am I going to do with Dara? Should I really try to find her dad? What then? What if he refuses to see her? No....whatever happens I can't let dara go through that again...'.

"Bom?"

Bom turned around and found Top standing there, "Top? what are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you that. Aren't you scared to be walking around by yourself?", He walked towards her.

"I can look after myself", Bom replied with a sigh.

"That's what they all say?"

"I can!", Bom argued back, "I'm not like others....I can defend my self arasso?!"

"You ok?", Top could sense something was wrong with her.

Bom sighed heavily, "Nothing"

"Is it Dara?"

Bom reluctantly nodded.

Top pulled Bom to a bench near by and sat her down.

"How am I meant to find her dad? What if-", Bom couldn't finish her sentence.

"What if what?", Top questioned her.

"Aish nothing", Bom shook her head.

"Bom......why are you.....so close to dara? I mean of course you're close to everyone but there's something about dara?", Top asked cautiously.

For a moment Bom sat their quietly, she finally took in a deep breath, "You know when I told you about how I find it hard to trust people?"

"Yeah...."

"It's because I'm always let down"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm always let down, whether it was a promise to go on a family trip, or a promise to be home in time for dinner, a promise to be there on my birthday, or a promise to be there on my graduation day, or a promise to support me....."

"Who are you talking about?", Top asked softly.

"My parents.......you know at college, I purposely took the subjects my parents wanted me to take....maths, physics, chemistry, biology just to make them notice me.....I got top of the class for all them as well haha" Bom bitterly laughed, "but that never seemed to be enough.....they were always so busy flying off to places for business, so I gave up."

"You gave up?"

"Yup.....I gave up because I bet even if I became a doctor, they still wouldn't bother about me......and you know what? The day I told them that I wanted to move to Korea and become a singer.....that's the first time they paid the most attention to me."

"That's good though....right?", Top held her hand.

"I guess....so....except it wasn't good attention, it was about how I dissappointed them and how they would abandon me if I chose this path.....but I had enough I really had enough so I left and came to Korea."

Top listened to her patiently.

"And came to YG and....met Dara. I thought my world was miserable, I thought I was the only one with a problem......but then when I heard about Dara and her past, and what her father did, I just felt this sudden attachement, a sudden feeling to protect her. She kind of put my life into perspective I guess you could say."

"So that's why you're so protective over her?"

"I guess......but trust me she's more protective over me haha!", Bom laughed at the thought of her bestfriend, "so you better watch out, if you keep fighting with me I might have to get dara onto you."

Top smiled watching bom laugh.

"Aigoo......I'm such a sensitive babo!", Bom shook her head in embarassment.

"Ani.....you're not.....I feel like I finally know you", Top half smiled at her.

"Is that so?", Bom laughed again, "and what about you Mr Choi TOP, I feel like you need to share some secret or hidden past with me now too."

"I don't have anything to hide", Top gave her a cheeky smile.

"Pft yeah right!", she nudged him.

"What yeah right? I'm being serious", he nudged her back.

"Stop pushing me", Bom nudged him back with such force, Top fell off the bench, "AHAHAHAHAHA YOU BABO!"

"Aish that hahahahah that hurt!", Top laughed as he layed on the ground unable to contain his laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy ran to the Han river, where Young don had called her to, "Aish is he not here yet?", she checked her phone.

Young don quietly stepped beside her and held out a hot dog.

"ACK! oh my god you scared me!", Minzy jumped back after seeing the hot dog.

"Sorry", Young don smiled sheepisly and kicked the ground.

"It's ok", Minzy smiled and turned around to hide her red cheeks.

"How've you been?/Are you ok?", they both asked at the same time.

"Oh sorry/ you first", again at the same time.

They both laughed at the awkwardness.

"How are you?", Minzy finally asked.

"I'm good now", Young don replied, "And you?"

"Yea me too", Minzy nodded.

"Working hard?", Young Don asked.

"Yes", Minzy replied shyly.

"Practicing dancing?"

"Yes"

"Been busy then?", Young don kept asking all the questions.

"Yes", Minzy said again.

"Eating well?"

"Yes"

"Sleeping well?"

Yes

"Missed me?"

"Yes....de?! I mean NO!", Minzy completely fell for his trick.

"So you missed me eh?", Young don flashed her a cheeky smile.

"No....I mean! Ah chincha!", she stomped her foot on the ground.

"Well I do have that affect on girls you see", Young don joked.

"Chincha!", Minzy folded her arms trying to look angry but she could have died of embarassment, "I bet you didn't miss me at all hmph"

"I did miss you!", Young don replied very matter of fact like.

"See I knew you wouldn't miss me.....wait huh? you what?", his answer startled Minzy.

"I said I missed you.", Yound don repeated.

"Oh....well then......um good then....you should miss me hmph!", Minzy tried to regain her pride while desperately trying to hide her embarassment.

"Babo!", Young don messed her hair and quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek before running away laughing.

"HWAHHHH!", Minzy gasped and held her cheek where he'd just kissed her, "YA who said you could kiss me! COME BACK!"

"Catch me first ahahahah!" Young don ran as Minzy chased him down the Han river.