Taxi

I fell for you....

Sense came back to Bom, and she pushed herself away from Top. She gulped and turned around. 'Bom what did you just do?'

Top scratched his neck shyly.

'Aigoo what should I do?.....Should I run? Aish in this dress I'm not gonna get far!'

'I bet she wants to run away doesn't she?', Top thought to himself.

'Should I say something?.....No maybe I shouldn't', Bom bit her lip trying to figure out what to do.

'Should I say something? I probably should', "Bom-"

"The others are probably wondering where we are", Bom started to make her way back inside, "We should go in"

Top nodded and followed her in.

 

 

"There you two are! Where were you?", Ji asked.

"Um....just outside", Top sat down beside him.

"Unnie quenchana?", Minzy squinted her eyes slightly, "You're lipstick is slightly smudged", she pointed at Bom's lip.

Bom quickly covered her lips, "Oh I was in a hurry so I must have not put it on properly".

"Ok....then", Minzy replied suspiciously.

"Aren't you girls tired! We've got a schedule tomorrow come on let's go!", Bom abruptly got up.

"Unni's right, it's already 2am", CL got up too.

"Yeah us guys should head out too, you girls need a lift?", Jiyong asked.

"No it's ok....our manager said he'd drop us off", Bom lied.

"But we've got our cars with us", Top interrupted, he really needed to talk to Bom about what happened.

"No no! We need to discuss our schedule with our manager anyway", Bom replied.

 

 

 

 

"Unni care to explain to us why we are in a taxi?", CL asked.

"Yeah I thought you said manager oppa would drop us off?", dara started.

"Girls something bad happened today!", Bom shook her head.

"Bad? But I thought you had fun?"

"No no.....let's just say I don't think I'll be able to face Top for awhile", Bom mumbled.

"WHY? I thought you guys were getting along!"

"Maybe too well", Bom confessed.

"Huh?", CL asked.

"Never mind, what's done is done now, I just don't want to see him for a while that's all!"

"Too bad!", Minzy folded her arms.

"Why too bad?"

"Cos...we all decided with the oppas to go to the theme park tomorrow!"

"WHAT?!", BOm shouted, "We've got a schedule tomorrow though!"

"Yeah in the morning, we've got all day and evening together!"

"I'm not going!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!!", the girls shouted back.

"No I'm- ah hang on my phone's vibrating", she took her phone out of her bag, "HWAH!", she clasped her face in shock, it was Top.

"What's wrong?", dara asked.

Bom pointed at her phone, dara peered over to see who it was, "Pick it up!"

Bom shook her head.

"Unnie pick it up!", Minzy joined in.

Bom shook her head.

"If you don't I will", CL leaned to grab her phone.

Bom pulled her phone back to her, but CL was persistent and kept hold of the phone. CL accidently pressed the answer and loud speaker button.

"Crap!", Bom hissed.

"Yoboseyo? Bom?", Top asked.

"say something!", CL insisted, throwing the phone to Bom.

"No you!", Bom threw it back to her.

"Unnie you do it!", CL threw the phone to Dara who threw it back to Bom.

"Um Bom?", Top asked again.

"Say something", CL whacked Bom.

"OWWWW!", Bom shouted.

"Bom you ok?", Top asked worriedly.

There was no escaping this now, "Oh hi Top", Bom said through gritted teeth.

"Hey, is everything ok?"

"Yes of course everything is fine hahaha!", Bom laughed like a mad person.

"Unnie don't laugh like that you sound like a weirdo!", Minzy shook her head.

Bom calmed herself and then spoke again, "Was there anything you needed Mr choi, and if so how may I be of service?"

Dara hit her own head in fustration and hissed, "What the hell are you doing?! You sound like a friking butler!!"

Bom panicked again.

"IS everything ok? You're not drunk are you?", Top asked.

"YA I don't care what you think arasso! And if there's something you need don't bother telling me cos I'm not going to do it!", Bom shouted and then looked at the girls to see if she had done a good job or not.

"You're an idiot unnie", CL flopped herself back on the seat.

"Huh? Bom may be I should call you back later....when you're sober", Top said and then hung up.

"What?!", she turned to the expressionless girls.

"You are such an idiot it's unreal!", dara shook her head.

"I panicked though", Bom pouted.

"You think?", Dara asked sarcastically, "just tell me what happened"

"He kissed me again!", Bom wailed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", the girls screamed making the taxi driver jump.