Please don't hate me

I fell for you....

 

 

(Author's note: I listened to TOP's OH mom single when writing this chapter, I felt it really went well with this chapter.)

 

 

 

"Han Yana ma'am want's us downstairs on stage", a large man walked into the control room and informed his 'collegues', "Ya you!", he pointed at one of the men, "you stay outside and don't let any of them out, that's an order!"

 

"De!", the man replied and stood outside the control room door as the other 4 men followed the first man downstairs.

 

 

 

 

"What's going on PD-nim?", one of the staff whispered.

 

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling....we need to get help!", the PD looked around the tiny room but there were no windows, no extra doors.

 

"There's no signal here", another staff exclaimed as she tried to ring the police for the 100th time.

 

"Right I have an idea...,", the PD huddled everyone around and whispered the plan to them.

 

 

 

"I....don't know PD-nim...", stuttered the youngest staff.

 

"Come on it's the only way Hayi, we're counting on you!", pleaded the PD.

 

"Arasso....", Hayi nodded.

 

"Ready get in your position", PD ordered everyone.

 

 

One of the staff nodded and started screamiing as if in pain, "AHHHHHHHHHHH ahhhhhhhhhh my stomach ahh!"

 

"Help HELP!", the PD shouted at the guard.

 

"What's going on here?!", the guard stormed in leaving the door wide open.

 

"I don't know, I think he's in pain we need a doctor!", the PD lied as he signalled Hayi to escape.

 

Hayi nodded and ran out the door without being noticed.

 

The staff sighed with relief as they tried to keep the guard distracted.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Sigh I'm getting tired", Yana yawned as he walked over the girls who were all either unconcious or in too much pain to stand up.

 

Yana had got tired of the 'game' and decided that she would get her men to beat up all the girls just for fun and have the boys watch.

 

Yana dragged a chair and sat next to Bom, who was having a hard time breathing and clutching her stomach where one of the men had repeatedly kicked her.

 

"Isn't this fun Bommie?", Yana asked with a smile.

 

"You...you....are.....sick!", Bom muttered.

 

"Actually I'm not!", Yana stood up and walked towards the boys, "infact I feel great!"

 

Bom tired to stand up but failed and fell back down on her knees again. She turned to look at the girls and saw CL and Minzy huddled together in a corner  and then saw Dara still lying there unconcious.

 

"Why are you doing this?!", Yoona shouted with all her might as she tried to stop the bleeding in Hara's leg..

 

"I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU WHY!"

 

"Because I saved Kim Tae Lee?? I HAD TO!! YOU TRIED TO KILL HER YOU SICK B*TCH!", Bom interupted

 

"NO!", Yana shouted back, "Because YOU betrayed me!! I trusted YOU!"

 

"IF THIS IS ABOUT ME THEN WHY ARE YOU MAKING EVERYONE ELSE SUFFER!!", Bom screamed.

 

"Why not?", Yana simply said as she walked closer to TOP.

 

The boys had tried everything and anything to try to break free but they couldn't, the bars wouldn't move, instead they were forced to watch the girls they love suffer excruciating pain.

 

"Top shi....what did you see in Bom?", Yana asked TOP, "I mean you just can't trust her"

 

TOP flinched slightly, Yana didn't know just how painful those words were to TOP and Bom.

 

TOP growled at Yana to back off.

 

Bom searched for TOP's gaze, but TOP wouldn't look at her.

 

 

"Oooohhh", Yana looked at Bom and then TOP, "I see that's a touchy subject....well I always knew Bom wasn't one to be trusted", she laughed and walked back to Bom, "ready for some more Bom?", she signalled at tha man to come forward.

 

"no......no......", Bom tried to crawl backwards, "no...."

 

"BOM!", TOP shook the bars with all his might.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Oh gawd!", Hayi mouthed and hid under a table as she saw two guards walk down the corridor towards her.

 

When they had gone past, she ran through the corridor in the opposite direction and ended up backstage, she found it completely empty. She saw the fire exit on the other side and ran for it but tripped over wires on the floor and fell onto the control board. She didn't know what she pressed, but she saw flashing red lights on the dash board but she had to escape, she had to get help and so ran out of the building.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Ready for some more Bom?", Yana asked sweetly.

 

Suddenly creaks and wires pulling could be heard on stage.

 

Yana and the men stopped doing what they were doing and tried to figure out where the noise was coming from.

 

 

Everyone fell quiet for a few seconds trying to understand what was going on.

 

 

*CREAK*, the sound filled the venue again.

 

"WHAT IS THAT?!", Yana shouted at her confused men.

 

There was another creak and suddenly the bars started to pull back up into the air. Hayi must have pressed the button that controlled the bars when she fell onto the dashboard.

 

 

"SH*T! PUT THE BARS BACK DOWN YOU FOOLS!", Yana shouted in rage but it was too late.

 

The boys crawled under the bars and ran towards Yana and her men in fury.

 

 

"DARA!!", Ji and Thunder shouted as they reached her body.

 

Ji fell to his knees and pulled her small body into his arms, "baby....please....please wake up!"

 

"Noona!!", Thunder shook her trying to wake Dara up.

 

 

 

 

"GET THEM YOU IDIOTS!", Yana screached as her men ran to block the boys.

 

 

"GET THE OUT OF MY WAY!", TOP growled as he punched one of the men and kicked another.

 

Another one tried to punch TOP, but he just grabbed his arm and twisted it with such a might that the man screamed in pain, "I said get out of my ING WAY!", he muttered through clenched teeth.

 

 

More men in black suits ran onto the stage and started fighting the boys.

 

The girls were in so much pain and so weak they could do nothing but watch.

 

 

 

 

"SH*T HYUNG!", Thunder shouted to Ji as some men ran towards them.

 

"Thunder stay here with your noona!", Ji said as he left dara in Thunder's arms.

 

"Hyung where are you going?", Thunder shouted as he saw Ji go towards the men.

 

"I'm going to ing kill that b*stard!", he muttered as he eyed the man who had left dara in such a state. 

 

The man threw a punch at Ji but Ji was too quick for him, he slid between the man's legs and stood up behind him, grabbed the camera stand that had been used to beat the girls and swung it round the man's head so hard you could hear a crack. The man instantly fell to the floor but that didn't stop Ji.

 

"YOU ING B*STARD! YOU DARE TOUCH DARA! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!", he shouted like a mad man as he kept hitting, punching, kicking the man on the floor until blood came out of his mouth.

 

 

 

 

"Ji...", dara mumbled.

 

"HYUNG!", Thunder shouted at Jiyong, "Noona....SHE'S AWAKE!!"

 

Ji looked up and saw Dara stirring, "DARA!", he ran back and pulled Dara back into his embrace.

 

"jiyo..yong....", dara breathed.

 

"I thought.....I thought....I'd lost you", Ji cried into her neck as he tightly hugged her.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The boys were in such a rage that all they could think about was tearing those 'women beating' men into shreads and nothing else. Although slightly outnumbered and beaten up, the boys didn't give up and kept returning the punches.

 

 

"CL!! TAKE MINZY AND THE GIRLS AND GET OFF THE BLOODY STAGE!", Seungri shouted as he, Seungho and Hoya tried to restrain some of the men.

 

"But- what about you?!", CL cried.

 

"CL FOR SAKE! JUST GOOO!", Seungri shouted back as he received a punch.

 

"SEUNGRIIII!, CL shouted and tried to get back on stage but Gyuri pulled her back.

 

"CL come on we have to help the girls!", Gyuri begged.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"UNNIE!!", Naeun shouted for Gyuri, "unnie!! She won't wake up!!"

 

"Alright, give me some space!!", Gyuri got on her knees and tried to see if Nicole was breathing, "she's breathing.....move her to the corner and get her covered in some warm blankets!"

 

"Gyuri! Taeyeon we need to get the rest of the girls off the stage!", CLshouted as she looked at the girls on the stage. Bom and dara among others were still up there.

 

"Let's go then!", Taeyeon said with determination.

 

The girls climbed up back on the stage followed by Naeun and Bora.

 

 

 

"GYURI! I TOLD YOU TO STAY THERE!", Seungho shouted as he grabbed his girlfriend.

 

"GET OFF! I NEED TO GET TO THE GIRLS!! HARA IS UP THERE!"

 

"IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!!", Seugho pleaded.

 

Gyuri kissed Seungho, "I love you!!", she then ran off trying to reach Hara and the other girls.

 

 

 

"SH*T!!", Seungri shouted as he saw CL running on the stage too.

 

Seungri ran and hit a chair at the guy who was about to launch himself on CL.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!", CL shouted in shock at the man who fell next to her, she turned around and saw Seungri.

 

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS DANGEROUS!! WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO IF SOMETHING BLOODY HAPPENED TO YOU!!"

 

"Mi...mianhe...", CL stuttered, never having seen Seungri like this before, but what could she do? Bom and Dara unnies were still there.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Han Yana!!", Bom shouted at Yana who was stood in the middle of the stage watching everything fall apart.

 

Han Yana turned to see Bom struggling to walk towards her.

 

"It's over....end all of this!", Bom shouted as she held her stomach.

 

"No way!", Yana replied coldly.

 

"This has nothing to do with anybody else!", Bom shouted as she gasped for air, "we can end this....just you and me"

 

"What are you trying say?", Yana asked curiously.

 

"Take me! Hurt me all you want! KILL ME!", Bom shouted in pain, "but let go of them!"

 

"You would give your life up for them?", Yana pointed at the crowd fighting, "him?", she then pointed at TOP who was trying to reach Bom but there were about 4 men holding him back.

 

'especially for him', she thought in her head as tears formed in her eyes.

 

"Take me!!", Bom shouted again.

 

 

Yana smirked, she then took her gun out and aimed it at the air....... *BANG*

 

Everyone screamed and froze at the sound of the gun. They all looked towards Bom and Han Yana.

 

"Bom", TOP gasped and tried to free himself again.

 

 

 

"Oh Bom....always trying to look so good and innocent", Yana laughed, "so you would die for them would you?"

 

Bom kept her stance still and stared back at Yana.

 

Bom didn't even flinch when Yana suddenly pointed the gun to her.

 

"Ooooh.... you are a brave one aren't you hahahahah", Yana laughed psychotically.

 

Bom clenched her hands and readied herself for what was to come next.

 

Yana pointed the gun at Bom again and smirked.

 

Bom closed her eyes and tried to deafen the sound of everyone else protesting, especially TOP's.

 

 

 

After a pause, Yana laughed again, "you think I'll let you off that easily Park Bom?"

 

Bom opened her eyes to see Yana laughing, "get it over and done with!"

 

"You see....the way I see death is that it's an escape.....peace....happiness", she smiled, "you honestly think I'm going to let you off that easily?"

 

 

Yana nodded at the men that were holding TOP. The men nodded back and brought TOP towards Bom and Yana.

 

"LET GO!!", TOP growled as he struggled with the 4 men.

 

Bom looked at TOP and then back at Yana, her face turned pale at realising what was about to happen, "Yana...no...."

 

Yana looked at Bom, "oh Bom don't look so scared hahah", she laughed, "it won't hurt you don't worry....but you see....I think the best punishment would be if someone you loved so much suddenly POOFH left you all alone in this big bad world", Yana pouted, "what do you think TOP shi?", she turned to TOP.

 

TOP clenched his teeth and kept struggling to break free.

 

"I thought you'd agree with me.....ready?", she suddenly aimed the gun at TOP as TOP closed his eyes and turned his head readying himself.

 

 

 

*BANG*

 

....................................................... the gun shot rang throughout the venue and silenced every single soul there.

 

 

 

The air turned chilly suddenly and not a sound was heard, everyone held there breath at the sound of the gun shot which was still echoing.

 

 

But TOP didn't feel anything....he waited with his eyes closed but he felt nothing. 

 

Finally he opened his eyes and turned forward again.

 

What he next saw, made every hair on his body stand up.....................

 

 

There in front of him......stood Bom with her back towards him. She stood there between him and Yana's....gun.

 

 

"Bom...", TOP gasped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom looked straight into Yana's shocked face as she shielded TOP from the bullet.  She felt completely numb.....it wasn't until she felt warm liquid trickling from her chest she started to feel faint.

 

Bom could hear people crying....shouting out her name but oddly everything sounded  unreal....they sounded so deep and echoey that she couldn't properly make out what people were shouting.

 

She felt her head tilt back by itself and her vision started to blur....her knees felt weak and gave way as she fell onto her knees and then fell onto her side until her head met the ground.

 

 

 

 

"UNNIE!!/ NOONA/BOM!!", everyone shouted in panic.

 

Ji held dara closer to him to protect her from seeing the scene.

 

"No...no....no...no", Dara said to herself, "no.....no..."

 

 

 

"BOM!", TOP ran towards Bom's body, "BOM!!", he pulled her up by the arm to face him.

 

Bom slowly turned her head to face TOP, she could feel agonising pain in her chest now making it difficult to breath.

 

"T...t..ttop", she gasped.

 

"Bom....bom", TOP pushed her hair off her face and wiped her face dry with his hands, "Bom....."

 

"It...it hurts...", Bom whimpered.

 

TOP closed his eyes and nodded, "sssshhhh"

 

"Top...."

 

"Sshhh", TOP hugged her tightly.

 

"Top?....do ...you....do you hate me?", Bom whimpered.

 

TOP looked at Bom, limply laying in his arms and started to cry, "shhhh....we can talk about this later!", he said sternly.

 

Bom weakly shook her head, "we....might not get....the chance to", she said quietly between heavy breaths.

 

"Don't you dare!", TOp shouted and then repeated more quietly as if begging, "don't you dare..please..."

 

"so....do you?", Bom whispered.

 

"Please....don't", TOP hung his head low not wanting to answer, because for some reason he felt that if he answered her then she might....she might leave him.......forever.

 

"do ....you...trust me then?", Bom asked again as tears fell from her eyes.

 

"Bom please....don't ....", TOP begged as he held her tightly.

 

Bom gasped suddenly in pain.

 

"BOM!!", TOP shouted in a panic, "noo....please......please baby please....stay with me", he her face.

 

After Bom regained her breath back she said, "it's....it's ok if you don't love me....but but please....trust me...", she whimpered like a little child, "please don't hate me..."

 

"Bom", TOP cried on her shoulder.

 

"Ple..ase...", Bom mumbled as her head started to tilt away from TOP and her hand fell limply to her side.

 

TOP froze, "Bom?", he shook her slightly, "BOM?".

 

A single trickle of blood escaped the corner of and streamed down her face and in drops one by one fell onto the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh my goodness I feel physically and emotionally drained after this update phew. Thank you soo sooo much for all your comments guys, it really means so much to me that you guys are actually enjoying my fanfic.

 

Please please do comment my lovelies, until the next update, byeeeeee xx