CHAPTER 67

I fell for you....

 

 

2ne1 dorms

 

"Dara where were you?!", Bom ran out of her room as soon as she heard Dara enter the dorm.

"Unnie", Minzy shouted in worry when she saw dara walking in a daze.

"Ya", Bom pulled dara's arm to get her attention, "did something happen?"

Dara nodded.

"What? Did someone hurt you?", Bom checked Dara's body in a hurry.

"No...", dara sighed and then goofily smiled.

"What's with the smile?", Cl asked.

"Ji....keke", dara shrugged her shoulders cutely.

"JI?!"

Dara nodded and then plopped herself on the sofa while the girls gathered around her waiting for her to explain.

"I thought you weren't happy with Ji oppa?", Minzy asked in confusion, "but you're smiling..."

"DId you see JI?", Bom asked as she sat down.

"Yea...", dara giggled as she thought about Ji's romantic gesture, "yes I did"

"And....?"

"And....just you know", dara smiled still in her own world.

"Will someone explain to me what happened?", CL asked impatiently.

Dara looked at the girls, smiled and then started telling them about her little meeting with Ji at the crossing.

 

 

10 minutes later after finishing the story.

 

"So yea that's what happened", dara giggled.

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

"W...wa...waeyo?", Dara stuttered as she saw the girls' pouting.

"HUL!", Bom exclaimed and threw her head back onto the sofa.

"Waeyo?", dara nudged her friend.

"Unni, wahh chincha so unfair!", Minzy shook her head looking slightly depressed.

"Why, I thought you guys would be happy for me?", dara pouted.

"We are but...", CLsighed.

 

"Ha?! Being kissed in the canteen just doesn't sound as romantic anymore after hearing what Ji oppa did for you!", Minzy crossed her arms together.

 

Before Dara could say anything CL huffed, " flowers?....chocolate...? so NOT original!!"

 

"Why couldn't TOP do what Ji did....I'm so jeaous hmph", Bom pouted at dara.

 

"Well unnies atleast you can ask seungri and Top oppa to write songs for you, have you heard Young don oppa sing.....it's horrible hmph!"

"hahahah chincha these girls!", dara hugged the girls while they pouted and complained about how unlucky they were in comparision to dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

YG building

 

It was the next morning and the girls had just arrived to practice for the upcoming show.

"Ahhhh I'm so tired", Minzy rubbed her eyes together as she got off the van.

"Aish chincha, it's too early for us- ahhhhh", Bom fell back onto the floor when someone walked into her.

"Oh Bom-ah mianhe!"

"Ah unnie, it's ok don't worry", one of their coordi unnie, sohyun helped her up.

"Mianhe bom...", she repeated.

Sohyun unnie started to walk away when bom grabbed her hand, "Unnie? are you ok?".

 

Sohyun was a very close coordi unnie who had worked at YG for 8 years now. She was always jolly and helpful and the girls loved her for that. But recently she had been looking tired, irritated and always late for schedules.

 

"Ah... of course, mianhe I'm late girls", and with that sohyun left in a hurry.

 

The girls looked on as their unnie run into the building in a sort of confused manner.

 

"What's wrong with unnie?", Dara asked.

"Hmm...I heard she's been going through some financial problems lately", Cl muttered as she kept looking at sohyun's direction.

"Yea, I heard her ex-husband gambled away all her money", Bom shook her head.

"But what about little kim bum then?", Minzy asked about sohyun's little son that often came with sohyun unnie.

"I don't know, but i hope she's ok"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright ladies let's take 5 minutes break", the choreographer said finally.

"Oh thank GAWD!", CL fell flat on the floor panting and sweating after 6 hours of non-stop practice.

"I can't feel my legs....", dara sat next to CL trying to massage her legs.

"I'm just going to the loo, I'll be back", Bom slowly made her way to the door still panting out of breath.

"Bom, the toilets on this floor aren't working today so you might have to use the one upstairs", the choreographer said.

"Ah chincha....araso thanks oppa"

 

 

 

As Bom walked upstairs to the floor used mainly by Bigbang and walked towards the toilet at the end of the corridor she passed the Big Bang's locker room and saw that the door was slightly open. She thought it was strange as the boys had schedule today for the whole day and no one else was on the floor apart from her.

She was going to just leave it but she suddenly heard something drop on the floor inside the locker room and some one cursing quietly.

Slightly scared she she walked towards the open door and slowly widened the gap of the door to see inside. There she saw Sohyun unnie on the floor trying to gather things together and put them back in a locker in a hurry.

"Unnie.."

"AHH!", Sohyun turned to see Bom standing on the doorway and quickly picked up the stuff she had dropped from the floor, "oh...Bom-ah....." she stuttered.

"Unnie, what are you doing in the locker room?", Bom asked innocently.

"Oh...um....nothing, I just came upstairs and found all these on the floor so I was just tidying up"

"Oh...ok then..."

"Wel....I've got to go!", Sohyun grabbed a familiar looking chain and started to walk out quickly.

 

"UNNIE!", Bom stopped sohyun who seemed to be unusually panicky.

"De...", Sohyun slowly turned around and started to feel herself sweat slightly.

Bom looked at her quizzically, 'Why is unnie behaving like this....'

"Unnie...what's wrong?"

Sohyun gulped and tried to smile, "no-nothing...Bom..ah"

"Are you sure?", Bom walked towards Sohyun.

Sohyun gripped the chain tighter in her hand and tried to smile and nod.

"Unnie....if you need any help....I can help you", Bom started.

Sohyun looked up at Bom slightly shocked.

"If you need money...I can give you some, or if you need something for Kim bum... then you can ask me you know that right", Bom continued.

"It's...nothing like that, don't worry...", sohyun tried to smile at her sweet donseng, "I really have to go Bom-ah", and ran out leaving Bom looking very worried.

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie what took you so long?" Minzy asked once Bom came back.

"Huh...", Bom looked up and realised she was back in the practice room, "oh nothing".

"Ok let's get back to work then", the choreographer clapped his hands to get the girls up.

The girls continued practicing late into the night and Bom soon forgot about the strange incident upstairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the dorm building, the girls got off the van just in time to catch the boys getting back from their schedules. 

 

Dara ran up to Ji and back hugged him before he could turn around.

"Annyoung", she said cutely as she placed the side of her head onto his back.

"Annyoung", Ji smiled and grabbed her arms and wrapped them tighter around him.

 

 

"Ya!", Cl whacked Seungri's shoulder, "hello"

"Ouch", Seungri rubbed his shoulder in pain, "YA! say hello nicey!"

"Like this", Cl fluttered her eyelashes, "Hello ooooopppppppaaaaa".

"Aish so cute!", Seungri grabbed CL face and planted a kiss on her lips while she tried to scream and get him off her.

 

 

 

Top hugged Bom and kissed her cheek, "Ahh....I missed you today....".

Bom hugged Top back as he started walking forward with her still in his arms, "really I didn't"

"Ya!", he squeezed her tighter.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding", Bom smiled as she put her chin on his shoulder.

 

 

 

"Sigh.....come on oppas", Minzy linked arms with Daesung and Taeyang, "let us loners leave the lovebirds."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS MY DEAR READERS! SERIOUSLY WHEN WRITING FANFICS COMMENTS REALLY HELP YOU AND MAKES YOU WANT TO WRITE MORE! ANY WAY ENOUGH OF MY BLABBLING AND ONTO THE NEXT CHAPPIE YAHOOOOO!XX