Chasing your love

I fell for you....

 

 

 

"Can't you make Top oppa come see Bom, please Ji?", Dara begged.

 

"I've tried dara...we've all tired", Ji shook his head as he sat next to dara "he won't listen to any of us"

 

"But-", Dara scrunched up her face looking like she was about to cry.

 

"I know....come here", Ji wrapped his arm around dara and brought her closer to him.

 

"Ji...I can't see Bom like this"

 

Ji kissed her forehead, "i know..."

 

"Why is this happening?", CL asked herself as Seungri hugged her supportively.

 

"I wish Top oppa would just realise how much he's hurting Bom unnie right now", Minzy said with teary eyes, "I can't see unnie like this"

 

 

 

 

 

Bom stood by her bedroom door hearing everything from inside, 'Top still doesn't want to see me?', she sighed.

 

 

"Yoboseyo sajangnim", Bom called YG, "deh i'm feeing better.....sajangnim is it ok if I go and stay with my family in Busan for a while, just to recover?......kamsamida.....deh I'll be back soon"

 

Bom hung up, 'It's for the best'

 

Bom took out a small suitcase and started packing while wiping the tears away from her eyes.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Bom-ah...", Dara mumbled as she walked into Bom's room still yawning, "do you want some pancakes-"

 

Dara froze on the spot, she saw Bom's bed neatly done up as if she hadn't slept the night there, "BOM?!"

 

"What's wrong unnie?", CL walked in rubbing her eyes.

 

"Bom?!, Where is she?!", Dara asked frantically.

 

"Bom unnie?!", CL gasped as she peered into Bom's room.

 

"She's taken all her clothes!", Dara shouted as she swung Bom's wardrobe open to find it empty with only a few hangers.

 

"What's going on?", Minzy ran in after hearing the commotion, "oh my god where's Bom unnie??"

 

"What's this?", Cl picked up an enveloped from the floor, she ripped it open and read the note.

 

To my lovelies,

 

Sorry you must be shocked right? Mianhe.

But...I had to get out of Seoul for a while...you girls understand right? 

I don't know how long I'll be gone for, but I'll be back I promise,

I just need to get away from everything after that night.....

Aigoo...my girls are probably crying right now aren't you?

Please don't be sad.....mianhe for leaving so early in the morning without saying goodbye but you know how much I hate goodbyes.

Enjoy your holiday while YG sajangnim is being genorous keke.

I love you three with all my heart, you girls are my world.

 

I'll see you soon

 

Love, Bom

 

 

 

Dara sat on Bom's bed as CL read the note, "Where did she go?"

 

"It...doesn't say", CL cried.

 

"Unnie....she'll come back right?", Minzy asked in a daze.

 

After all that had happened, and now this, they felt like they couldn't take it anymore.

 

"She said she left early in the morning right?", Dara stood up suddenly, "It's 8am now....we might be able to get to her before she leaves.....call sajangnim he might know where she's going!"

 

Minzy quickly grabbed her phone, "Sajangnim!.....Bom unnie....where is she going??......Please sajangnim tell us!!......Busan??"

 

"Busan??", Dara and CL looked at each other in confusion.

 

"She said something about catching a coach to Busan", Minzy turned to the girls.

 

"Let's go!"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"What??!", Ji exclaimed, "Bom noona?!

 

The boys were in their dorm when dara rang Ji. They heard Bom's name and ran towards Jiyong.

 

"Busan?!", Ji exclaimed again as he rubbed his forehead, "alright.....dara don't worry we're coming!"

 

"What's wrong?!", Top growled in a hurry.

 

Ji turned to Top, "Bom noona....she's left"

 

Top froze on the spot as the colour drained from his face, "she's left?"

 

 

He clenched his fist, grabbed his coat and ran out leaving the boys to follow him.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Oppas!", Minzy shouted as the boys reached the station.

 

"Minzy! Bom?!", Top asked panting.

 

"We can't find her!", Minzy shook her head, "the coach for Busan leaves in 10 minutes though so she has to be here somewhere!", Minzy cried in panic.

 

Top ran into the station, running into the busy crowd, pushing them out of the way to find Bom. He needed to see her, how could she leave him.....she couldn't, he was being selfish he knew that, but he was tired of staying away from her. He was only surviving so far knowing that Bom was close by, breathing, alive and safe. But now if she left him, what was he going to do. He didn't care anymore, he didn't care if she was better off without him, there would never be another woman that would make him feel the way he did like Bom did, there would never be another woman he would love as much as he loved Bom, this time he wasn't going to let her slip away because of his stupid mistakes.

 

"BOM!", Top shouted as he ran past the crowd, "Bom!"

 

"Noona/Unnie!", the others followed suit.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Bom stepped onto the coach.

 

"Bom!", she turned around at the mention of her name, 'that voice....' she peered out of the coach to get a better view but saw no one. 

 

"Aish Bom", she hit her head slightly, "He's not here", she shook her head and got into the coach.

 

She sat down in her seat and put her heaadphones on. She scrolled down the songs on her iPod and stopped at one song that tugged her heart slightly, it was 'Forever with you', a song she had sang with Top and Jiyong years ago. She pressed play and closed her eyes as she listened to Top's voice.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"BOM!!", Top kicked the seats in the waiting room in fustration, "YOU CAN'T LEAVE DAMMIT!"

 

"Hyung", Daesung panted placed his hand on Top's shoulder.

 

TOP shook his dongseng off and looked around and saw the ticket counter.

 

"Hyung! Where are you going?", Tae yang shouted after TOP as he ran to the ticket counter.

 

 

"Omo....T...Top shi?", the ticket girl stuttered in awe at her favourite idol.

 

"Do you have a microphone or a speaker system here?", Top asked in a hurry.

 

"ye...deh....here", the girl fumbled under the counter and produced a microphone.

 

Top grabbed the microphone from the girl and shouted into it, "BOM!!", Bom's name rang through the entire station.

 

People stopped and turned to look at TOP.

 

But TOP took no notice, "BOM!! IF YOU HEAR ME THEN DON'T GO!!"

 

"Hyung what are you doing-" Ji walked towards Top.

 

"Top shi you can't...", the ticket girl exclaimed as security guards made there way to the scene.

 

"DON'T GO DAMMIT! PLEASE I LOVE YOU! YAAA PARK BOM DO YOU HEAR ME? I LOVE YOU SO COME BACK TO ME.....I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU!", Top kept shouting.

 

"I LOVE YOU! OF COURSE I LOVE YOU! DO YOU HAVE TO EVEN ASK DAMMIT BOM! IF YOU DON'T APPEAR IN FRONT OF ME THIS MINUTE I SWEAR TO GOD.....PARK BOM!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo what's all the commotion outside?", a lady on the coach said to her neighbour.

 

Bom took her heaadphones off when she saw all the passengers looking through the window.

 

"Awh...I think someone is confessing....how sweet", another passenger said giggling.

 

Bom sighed, and then put her head phones back on and played 'Forever with you' again.

 

"Whoever Park Bom is, she's one lucky girl", another ajhumma said, but Bom didn't hear.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Sir...you can't do that!", a security guard shouted as he tried to restrain Top.

 

"BOM COME BACK FOR SAKE!!", Top shouted again.

 

"Oppa!", Minzy shouted as she rushed to her oppa.

 

"Minzy she won't come, why isn't she coming back!", Top mummbled. looking tired and drained, "I can't lose her....not again!"

 

"Oppa she'll come back when she's ready.....she'll come back arasso?", Minzy cupped her oppa's face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HUK HUK....BOM LEFT......AIGOOOO THESE LOVEBIRDS! ANYWAY MY DEARS I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO FINISH THIS STORY TODAY (SHOCK HORROR) I KNOW, BUT FOR SOME REASON I FEEL REALLY SAD ABOUT ToT 

ANYWAY PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING AND I SHALL KEEP UPDATING KEKE