RIRIN

I fell for you....

"It's just so beautiful sniff sniff..... and yet so sad at the same time.....WAHAWAHAHA!", Cl started to wail her eyes out. The girls on hearing CL cry rushed to the TV room where she was.

"CL is everything ok? What's wrong?!"

"Unnie....sniff look at that! It's so beautiful!", CL continued to sniff and point at the TV.

The girls turned to the TV to see what CL was watching......A cook show.

"Um honey why are you crying though?", Bom sat next to CL.

"Unni don't you see.......it took a whole hour of hard work to make that....cake....that master piece....and now it's just going to be eaten wawaaaaaaaaaaaa!", CL burst into a wail.

"Oh god CL!"

CL had been like this ever since her fight with Seungri the night before. She wasn't CL the baddest female anymore oh no.....far from it. She cried over everything and the tiniest thing, for example when Minzy got CL a cup of hot choclate she cried, when she drank it she cried because the taste made her want to fall in love but she had no one to fall in love with, she watched every single sad romantic movie and cried in every single one, she cried over using 5 boxes of tissue and now she was crying over the fact that the cake was going to be eaten.

CL continued to wail and cry begging the cook not to eat the cake!

"Bom-ah we need to do something! Go get Seungri please!", dara shouted over CL.

CL suddenly paused, "dara unnie.....did you just say seungri?"

"Huh? ani i- um I don't be silly....of course not why would I?"

"yes you did unnie.....seungri........waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!", fresh tears ran down her face again.

"Aish! Ok I'm going to go get him! You two look after her ok!", Bom rushed out of their dorm and up the stairs to the boy's dorm.

 

 

 

Big Bang dorm

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

"Come on some one open the door.....come on!", Bom waited impatiently outside.

"Oh noona?" Seungri opened the door with sunglasses on, "Is everything ok?"

"Seungri PALLI come with me?!", Bom grabbed Seungri's arm.

"OH MY GOD! Noona is everything ok? No is CL ok? She's not hurt is she?!", Seungri took off his glasses to reveal a black eye.

"No she's not hurt but come with me you need to help us. She won't stop crying!", Bom tried to pull Seungri again.

"She's ok! Good! I've been worried sick....but wait you want me to face her....I don't think so!", Seungrii tried to run back into the apartment.

"Seungri you have to come with me!"

"No noona I'm going to get hurt!"

 

 

 

"No noona I'm going to get hurt!", Top had just got back after a long day at the studio and he wasn't in the best of moods when he heard Seungri shout. He looked up and saw Bom aggresively try to pull Seungro out of the apartment. 'Unbelievable now she's resorted to violence! that's it i've had enough of her!!". Top stormed up to them and yanked Bom off pushing her to the floor.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!", Top shouted at Bom.

"Ah hyung..you've got it all wrong!", Seungri tried to stop Top.

"SHUT IT! Don't try to defend her!", Top turned back to Bom, "haven't you had enough of messing in other people's lives?"

Bom remained silent but tears were starting to form in her eyes.

"First Jiyong and now Seungri?? CL already sorted out seungri last night so there's no need for you to in alright BOM!!"

Bom couldn't move, she just sat their and watched Top.

"Has it ever occured to you that maybe the girls don't want you messing about with their lives??!!"

That did it. The tears she was trying to stop from falling, fell down her cheeks, but she didn't say a word, she just stood up and walked away from Top. As she reached the stair case she burst into tears.

 

 

 

Once inside Seungri shouted at his hyung, "Hyung why did you do that?! She wasn't even hurting me you got it all wrong!"

"Then why was she grabbing onto you like that?!" Top retorted,"Stop defending her! Does she think she's the only one who's protective over her members!"

"Hyung! Bom noona was only trying to get my help! CL's been crying since last night nad she wanted me to go adn talk to her that's all!"

"So....she wasn't trying to hurt you?", it dawned to Top that he'd made a very very big mistake.

"No! sigh....I need to go see CL....I'll talk to you later hyung", Seungri left Top in their dorm regretting over what just happened.

 

 

 

 

2ne1 dorm

 

Bom wiped her tears before she entered the dorm. She entered to find CL still on the sofa crying over Free Willy now. Bom walked to the kitchen and found dara and Minzy covered in flour and egg shells.

"What are you two doing?"

"trying to bake a cake for CL!" Dara replied as she frantically mixed the flour and butter together.

 

DING DONG DING DONG!

The girls rushed to open the door and sighed with relief when they saw seungri.

"Oh my god thank god you're here! She's in the TV room!", Dara pushed Seungri into th Tv room and then went back to the kitchen.

 

 

Seungri walked into the TV room to find CL sobbing over a fish. He looked around the room, the curtains were still closed, there were used tissues all over the floor, at least 5 empty tissue boxes layed next to CL, there were half eaten pizza, melted ice cream and choclate sprawled on the table and in the middle of it all there sat CL huddled underneath her duvet on the couch.

"Uhum uhum," Seungri tried to get CL's attention.

Too absorbed with the film, CL didn't turn around, "Bom unnie is that you?...could  you get me a new box of tissues....sniff sniff I ran out again"

"Um it's me CL...."

CL froze. She slowly turned around and when she saw Seungri she started to wail and cry, making Seungri panick.

"Wahhhhhh why are you here?!"

"Oh my GOD CL don't cry....crap what do I do....CL?", Seungri ran and kneeled in front of her.

"Why are you here?!"

"I um I came to see you?"

"Oh right couldn't get enough of the freakish Robot girl?!", CL  started to cry.

Seungri sighed....it was now or never. He had to get what he wanted to say off his chest.

"No i came to see the fierce CL, the gentle and kind hearted CL, the talented CL, my fighting partner CL," the last one got a smile from her so Seungri continued, "I came to see the CL I mistreated badly, the CL I am so so sorry towards....."

Seungri looked into CL's eyes now, her eyes were all red and puffy, "CL I'm so so sorry......"

CL sniffed.

"Please don't start crying"

CL continued to sniff as a tears started to build up in her eyes again, "I'm really hurt Seungri..."

"I know....", Seungri held her hands," I know....I'm sorry....I'll never to that to you again..", he gently pressed his forehead against CL's," CL...... promise not to cry if I tell you something?"

"Ok..."

"Promise?"

CL nodded, their heads still connected.

"CL, I like you......"