Table for two

I fell for you....

"Jiyong...are you feeling ok tonight?", Dara asked, ever since dara got into Jiyong's car, he hadn't said a word.

"Yup!", Jiyong replied quickly but kept his focus on the road.

"Are you sweating?", she reached for his foredead.

"WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAH!", Jiyong screamed, "Dara don't touch me! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M DRIVING!"

"But you-", she reached for his head again.

'Aish this girl! I wish she would stop trying to touch me........her in THAT dress......in this close proximity......if she touches me I'm not going to be able to concentrate', "DARA STOP TOUCHING ME! PLEASSSSSEEEEE!", Ji begged.

Dara pouted slightly, but sat properly in her seat quietly.

Ji looked at her slightly and then sighed, "Mianhe...."

Dara continued to pout and stared at the road.

"Dara?.....Mianhe I shouldn't have shouted at you"

'Then why did you? You PIG!'

"It's just......aish never mind!", Ji turned to concentrate on the road once again.

"It's just what?!", dara turned and shouted, "You haven't said one thing to me since I got in this stupid car! And all you do is shout when i'm trying to be nice-"

"IT'S COS I CAN'T CONCENTRATE WITH YOU HERE!!", JIyong screamed.

"WELL DROP ME OFF THEN AND I'LL GET A FRIKING TAXI TO THE PARTY!", dara screamed back.

"AISH! I CAN'T CONCENTRATE BECAUSE AISH!!", Ji hit his steering wheel and then in a calmer voice continued, "It's a new feeling to me ok! Usually I don't

get like this with girls"

"Like what?!", dara asked confused.

"NERVOUS!", JI shouted again, "dammit I get nervous around you and especially tonight! You in that dress is making me nervous!"

"Oh.....", dara blushed, "Well you could have just said that earlier instead of making a fuss jees", Dara grinned.

JI couldn't help but smile too.

 

 

 

Young Don's car

"Minzy-ah....", Young don stuttered when he saw Minzy walking towards him. 'WOWW!'

"Hi", Minzy greeted cheerfully.

"Hi..hi"

"Oppa you ok?"

'Did she just call me oppa? Is this what heaven feels like?'

"Young don oppa?", Minzy waved her hand in front of his face.

"Uhum uhum", Youg don came out if his trance, "let's go"

"Ok then...". Minzy got in the passenger seat, 'Why's he acting weird today?'

 

Seungri's car

"My lady....", Seungri leaned over his seat and gave CL a rose.

"Oh my god! Why are you so cheesy!", CL laughed.

"Because you look so unbelievably stunning and I'm trying to be romantic, so can you just go with it", Seungri pouted, "right give me the rose back!"

"What?"

"I'm going to do it again and you have to smile and say thank you and blush.

"Are yo being serious?!", CL laughed Seungri took the rose back.

"uhum uhum ready....My lady....a rose for you", Seungri leaned in again.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH!", Cl whacked Seungri's arm, "HAHAHAHA YOU BABO!"

 

Top's car

Top opened up the front passenger seat for Bom.

Bom quietly thanked him and got in.

Top got in and started the engine.

"WAIT!!", Bom stopped Top and leaned over to him.

'Oh my gawd too close....she's way too close!'

Bom leaned in even more and reached for his seatbelt, "You forgot your seatbelt", she pulled it around him and clicked it into place, "There!", she looked up and noticed how close she was to him.

Top gazed into her eyes and sighed, 'So amazing.....'

Bom couldn't look away.

"Bom?"

"Hmm"

"You....really look beautiful tonight", Top smiled.

Wide eyed, Bom broke their gaze and sat up straight on her seat looking ahead.

"Is your heart doing the dugun dugun again?", Top asked jokingly.

Bom nodded.

"It is?"

"Huh? I mean no it isn't", Bom lied.

"It isn't?"

Bom shook her head.

"How about now?"

Bom turned to look at Top and realised he had leaned in a bit. She shook her head.

"Now?", he leaned in closer.

Bom gulped and shook her head.

"What about now?"

She could literally feel his war breath on her face, but she lied and shook her head.

"Now?", he gently kissed her cheek.

Bom froze.

"Bom?"

She remained frozen.

"I'll take that as a yes then", Top smiled at Bom, "Shall we go then?"

He started the engine and they drove off to the party.

 

 

Black Tie Party

Everyone except Top and Bom had arrived.

"Taeyang you sorted out the seats right?", Ji asked him.

"Yup although I had to dance to wedding dress just so the coordi noona would change the seating plans", taeyang shook his head.

"Well this is all for a good cause", CL said, "As long as Top oppa and noona are together tonite it's all good."

"They better confess to eachother today!", dara said as she checked the entrance for them, "GOd what's taking them so long??"

Just then Bom and Top entered and greeted everyone.

"People places! they're here!", Seungri said and they all ran to their seats.

 

"Hey guys!", Top and Bom greeted the gang.

"Hey", they greeted back.

"Um....I thought we were all sitting together?" Top asked as he noticed that the Big bang and 2ne1 table was full.

"Oh....yes about that, you see the organiser completely forgot about you two", Ji replied.

"Forgot? About me?", Top asked shocked.

"But don't worry oppa we sorted something out for you and unnie", dara smiled.

"Oh really?"

"Yup, Dae can you bring it over?", JI asked dae.

"Sure hyung", dae got up and left.

"Bring what exactly?", Bom asked with uncertainty.

"This....", taeyang pointed to dae.

Dae wheeled in a small table while Young don brought two chairs over. They placed it slightly away from their own table but close enough so they could eavesdrop if necessary.

"What is that?", Top asked.

"It's your and noona's table", Ji replied.

"WHAT?!", Top and Bom both yelled.

"Wait for it!", CL took one the candles from their own table and placed it on the small table, "There done!"

"Is this a joke?!", Bom asked wide eyed.

"Nope.....isn't this great, you guys will be able to spend the whole night together!", Dae clapped his hands.

"yeah...think of it as a date", CL wiggled her brows.

"DATE?!", Bom shouted.

"Oh ok ok YG's about to start the speeches!", Jiyong warned them.

Bom and Top had no choice but to sit down in their designated seats. They glared at the others while the others snickered.

 

"Uhum right!", YG began his speech, "Hello everyone, thank you for coming. I just want to really take this oppurtunity to thank each and one of our family members for all their hard work. Thank you for always putting our YG family first and helping our artists grow. Now you know I'm not good with speeches so I think we should just go get out the drinks and loosen up!"

Everyone cheered at that.

"But before we do, our lovely CL had the great idea of involving some games to this year's party.

"YEAHHHHHHH!", everyone cheered again, while CL pretended to bow.

"Yup, so we've decided to have some couple games? How about it?", YG continued.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"I'll take that as a yes then haha, alright first thing is first, everyone grab a drink and loosen up apart from Minzy and then we'll start the games arasso!!"

Everyone applauded as YG stepped down from the stage.

 

"Couple games?", Bom muttered to herself and then looked at Top and then at the girls who were snickering, ' Why do I have a feeling I'm going to have to do this with Top". Bom let out a defeated sigh, 'This is going to be a long long night.'