Smiling like an idiot

I fell for you....

"She's in LOVE?!", Cl gasped as Dara told her and Minzy about Bom's eventful night.

"Um.....right here ladies!", Bom waved her hand around trying to get the girls attention.

"Unni stop that", Minzy flicked Bom's hand away, "SO dara unnie you're telling me that Bom unnie and Top oppa....kissed? KYAAAAAA!", she fell on the floor.

"They sure did! Kyaaaaaa!", Dara joined Minzy on the floor.

"I'm right here people!!", Bom said again.

"But you wouldn't tell us anything before so shush!", CL shut Bom up, "Then what happened dara unnie?"

"Well then haha Bom was asking me why her heart was going dugun dugun?", Dara laughed.

"Awhhhhh so cute," Minzy made a cute expression.

"Cute? You people are not understanding my dilema!", Bom exclaimed banging her hands on the floor.

"What dilema could there possibly be unnie?", CL asked Bom, "Top oppa is perfect for you!"

"It doesn't matter if he's perfect or not....the point is the dugun dugun is still going on here!", she pointed at her chest.

"Awh......were you thinking about Top oppa?", Minzy asked with a grin.

"Well it's hard not to since you guys have been talking non stop about Top since I got back!", Bom pouted.

"Well that explains her 'dugun dugun' then doesn't it unnie!", Minzy said simply.

"Ok ok let's say this is happening because of of....Top, and let's just say, hypothetically that I....I.....I.....I....", Bom couldn't say out loud that she loved him for some reason.

"That you love him?", CL helped out.

"Yes that thing!", Bom pointed, "If it is that then how do I stop it?!"

"Bom why do you want to stop it? It's meant to be a good thing!", Dara said.

"Well.....do you feel like this when you're around Jiyong?", Bom asked innocently, "And what about you CL? And you Minzy?"

The three girls immediately nodded, and then blushed.

"So.....this is a good thing then?.....It's not because I have some fatal heart disease right?", Bom asked.

"Unnie....chincha! You seriously are so dumb sometimes!", CL shook her head, "How can you sing the most amazing love songs and have no idea about it in real life?"

Bom frowned and shrugged her shoulders.

"Ok I know how to make you realise you're in love with Top!", Dara sat in front of Bom, "Right close your eyes!"

Bom closed her eyes.

"Right I'm going to ask you questions and you need to say the first thing that pops into your head arasso?"

Bom nodded.

"Favourite food?"

"Corn!", Bom replied without a hesitation.

"Favourite colour?"

"Yellow!"

"The thing you hate the most?"

"The gym", Bom frowned, her eyes still closed.

"Favourite quote?"

"Hul!", the girls giggled at her answer.

"Ok, weather?"

"Spring"

"Shoes?"

"Heels!"

"Dresses or trousers?"

"Dresses"

"Best group?"

"2NE1!!!!!"

"Favourite designer?"

"Alexandra McQueen."

"Love?"

"Top", Bom replied in a split second, "HWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", she covered .

The girsl gasped too.

"Oh my god......", Bom mumbled as she took her hands away, "Girls...", she looked at the girls wide-eyed,"....I think I'm in love with Top!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!", the girls screamed and jumped around while Bom remained on the floor looking petrified about the new found discovery.

"I love Top?", Bom kept asking herself while the girls ran around like headless chickens, "I love him?......oh my god I LOVE HIM!"

 

 

 

 

Top's house

"You what?!", Jiyong jumped on the couch next to Top, "You love Bom noona?!"

"I think so....", Top smiled.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO! About TIME HYUNG!"

"What do you mean about time?"

"Oh come on hyung I knew you had a thing for her since the MT!"

"What are you on about?!"

"We all saw Bom noona and you hugging when it was raining remember?"

"What? We weren't hugging! She was trying to warm me up!"

"Awh......even cuter!", Jiyong shook his shoulders trying to act cute.

"Aish YA! If you're going to act like a girl then get out of my house!!", Top yelled, slightly embarassed.

"Sorry hyung.....I guess the only one you find cute now is Bom noona right ahahah!", He jumped off the couch before Top could whack him, "See you tomorrow hyung!", Ji shouted and left Top.

Top rubbed the back of his neck shyly as he remembered the kiss, "Aish!", he shook his head, "Why the hell am I smiling like an idiot?!", he shouted at himself as he stood alone in his house.