To the party

I fell for you....

"Can't I wear a tuxedo!", CL wailed.

"Um and what? Seungri wear a dress?", Dara asked.

"Ugh he's just going to laugh at me!", CL fell on the bed.

"What? No he won't CL!", Bom pulled CL up again.

It was saturday and the girls were getting ready for the black tie event. It was an annual event that YG had organised. It was only for YG staff and artists and no press were allowed to the event. This way the staff and artists could loosen up and really enjoy the event without being hassled by the press.

"Unnie, you'll look stunning in this dress!", Minzy sat by CL, "And Seungri oppa won't even know what hit him when he sees you!"

"But it's floor length! I don't do floor lengths girls!", CL cried.

"Oh so you're going to wear denim shorts to a black tie event?", Bom exclaimed.

"Aish arasso arasso! I'll wear it!!", CL stormed off to the bathroom.

"Minzy-ah what about you?", Bom turned to Minzy.

"I'll go put in on once I get my hair done unnie", Minzy said while she hairsprayed her hair. Usually the make up unnies would do these for them, but since they're all getting ready for the event too the girls decided to get ready themselves.

"Bom-ah could you zip up my dress please?", dara asked. Dara was wearing a all black, one shoulder, floor length dress.

"Eek how the hell is Jiyong going to manage you tonight in this dress!", Bom clapped her hands.

"Why? Do I not look good?!", Dara panicked.

"No you look amazzzzzziiiiiiinggggggg!!", Bom zipped her up.

"Really....you think he'll like it?"

"YES!", Bom and Minzy shouted.

 

"Ok I'm back!", CL walked back with a pout. She was wearing a golden, metalic and tight fitted floor length dress by Stell McCartney.

" O M G!!", The girls cried out, "You've been hiding that body all long?!"

"Unnie you look stunning!", Minzy looked at her unnie wide eyed.

"Chincha?", Cl looked at her dress.

The girls nodded excitedly.

"Ok unnie let's go get changed too!", Minzy dragged Bom out of the room.

 

10 minutes later, Minzy entered the room again.

"OH MY GAWD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MAKNAE!!", CL shouted when she saw Minzy.

Minzy looked like a greek goddess, she was clad in an emrald green, backless dress.

"Do I look ok?", Minzy asked warily.

"You look so beautiful", Dara began to wimper.

"Unnie what's wrong?", Minzy ran to Dara.

"Ani.....it's just.....sniff sniff.....you're all grown up now sniff sniff...."

"Aish unnie!", Minzy jokingly hit dara.

 

"Right I'm ready!", Bom shouted from outside and then entered.

"HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", the girls screamed.

"WHAT! WHAT? IS THERE A SPIDER!", Bom startled and looked around.

"OH MY GOD NOT FAIR! UNNIE LOOKS AMAZING EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE LOOKING AT HER!", Minzy wailed.

"Huh?", Bom asked.

"Ya! Is you're plan to steal Jiyong from me?!", Dara asked angrily.

"What?!"

"Unnie have you seen yourself in the mirror!", Cl pushed Bom in front of the mirror. She was wearing a sleevless, crimson red, floorlength dress. The top part hugged her figure, while the bottom half floated around her long figure. There was a slit on the dress that showed of her famous legs as well. SHe had her hair up in a classic bun, with minimum and natural make up.

"Oh guys don't be silly! You girls look better!", Bom shook her head and then went to grab her clutch bag, "Right Dara are you driving us there?"

The others looked at each other, "Um....actually Ji's picking me up"

"oh ok then, Cl, Minzy should we go then?", Bom asked the others.

"Um I'm going with Seungri, sorry"

"Young don is picking me up"

"What?!", Bom shouted, "What about me?"

"Well oh I think daesung said he'd pick you up unnie", CL said and then winked at the others. Their plan to get Top and Bom together the whole night was about to start.

"Oh ok then", Bom shrugged not knowing a thing.

"Ok well we said we'd meet the boys outside so we'll see you at the event arasso unni?", Minzy said.

"Ok, I'll see you there then, bye!", She waved the girls off and waited for dae.

 

Once outside, the girls laughed.

"Oh god Bom unnie has no idea does she!", Minzy laughed.

"Ok I'm going to ring Dae to let him know", dara rang dae, "hi dae......yup we've told Bom noona that you're picking her up.....what about Top oppa?.......arasso, keep him distracted......don't forget the plan.....ok bye..."

"Done....now we just sit back and enjoy hehe!", dara snickered.

 

20 minutes later

"Aish what's taking dae so long!", Bom sat waiting for Dae.

 

Big Bang dorm

All the boys apart from Dae and Top had left for the event.

"Dae are you sure you haven't seen my Tux jacket?!", Top asked again.

"Um...no hyung", Dae lied, he'd hid it in his room, but he had to stop Top from going to the party.

"Are you sure arrg!", Top shouted as he walked in out of the different rooms in search for his jacket.

Dae checked his phone, 'Ok now's the time', "Oh nooooo what ever shall I do?"

"What's wrong?", Top asked.

"Uh no sajangnim is going to kill me....sigh", Dae lifted his hand to his face pretending to be in distress.

"What is it?"

"I was meant to make a speech at the event and sajangnim was meant to go over the speech with me....but"

"Well go then, I'll come later", Top said.

"But I said I would take Bom noona with me"

"Bom? She still hasn't left?", Top asked.

"No, she's not ready yet!", Daesung lied, "Hyung could you possibly take her to the party?"

"Me? Are you mad?!", Top shouted back, "Do you think she would even get in a car with me?!"

"Please hyung! Just this once!!", Daesung begged.

"Aish fine fine I need to find my jacket first though", Top reluctantly agreed.

"Cheers hyung I'll see you there," Dae ran out of the door, but 10 seconds later he peeked through the door, "Hyung check my room hehe" and he ran out before Top could say anything.

"His room?", Top walked into Dae's room and there on the bed was his jacket, "AISH THAT JASHIK!!"

 

2ne1 dorm

"Should I get the bus there?", Bom asked her self. She was sure dae had forgotten about her.

DING DONG!

"Dae FINALLY!", she walked to the door and opened it, "WHAT TOOK YOU SO-....so....so....".

In front of her was Top. In a Tuxedo.Looking  incredibly manly and just damn gorgeous.

"Top?"

Top stood in front of Bom, if his mouth was open any more, his jaw would be on the floor. 'Oh my god........she's so beauti-'

"TOP!", Bom interupted his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"What.....what are you doing here?"

"I came to pick you up"

"But....isn't dae meant to be"

"He had to run off early"

"Oh"

Awkward.

Awkward.

They should really stop staring at each other.

"Um....unless you don't want to go with me?", Top finally asked.

'I don't want to, but I have no choice do I?', "Ani....um let's go."