Awh they look so cute

I fell for you....

2ne1 dorm

"You really didn't have to walk me back....but thanks", Minzy smiled at Young don.

"You're welcome....uhum.....I guess I'll see you tomorrow then....", Young smiled back nervously.

"Um yeah.......um goodnight then.....I guess....", Minzy stuttered.

"Yeah....I guess," Young don slowly closed the gap between them. He was only an inch away from Minzy's face now.

 

"Young Don, Minzy", YG suddenly appeared.

"AHHHHH!", the two jumped back wards.

"Oh sajangnim!", Young don quickly distanced himself as far away from Minzy as possible.

"Sajangim, what are you doing here?", Minzy asked, 'Oh my god! This is so bad I hope he didn't see!'

"I heard....about dara, so I came to check up on her......what are you two doing outside?", YG looked at the two suspiciously.

"Nothing!", they both chimed.

"Hmmmmm", YG kept looking at them suspiciously, "Well where are the others?"

'The others? OH MY GAWD! JIYONG OPPA IS IN BED WITH DARA NOONA AND CL NOONA AND SEUNGRI OPPA ARE ALL CUDDLED UP! CRAPPPPPPPPPPP!', Minzy panicked and ran to the dorm front door and blocked it from YG.

"Minzy-ah what are you doing?", Yg asked.

"Ah....um.....um.....sajangnim you really don't want to go in haha"

"And why not? Are you hiding something?", YG asked sternly.

"Ani", lied Minzy, "It's just really messy!"

"What? I don't care about that, now move"

"No sajangnim YOU CAN'T!"

"Why not?!", YG stepped towards MInzy but then he heard laughter coming from down the corridor.

 

"My back is still sore you know?", Top was jokingly complaining.

"You're the one that nudged me first you babo!"

Top pretended to play fight with Bom, while she tried to scruff his hair. Neither noticed Sajangnim, Minzy and Young don.

 

"And where are you two coming from?", YG abruptly asked Top and Bom.

"CRAP/ ACKK!", they both shouted when they saw YG.

"Sajangnim??"

"Yes who else would it be?! First Minzy and Young don and now you two? What's going on?"

"Um.....Um.....", Top and Bom looked at each other trying to think of something, "um....."
 

"Um...um WHAT?!", YG shouted, "Something fishy is going on here and I'm going to get to the bottom of this."

"Sajangnim it really is not what you think......we um......just happened to come in at the same time so we walked up together that's all.", Top lied.

"Really? and what about you? what are you doing here Young don?", Yg turned to Young don.

"Um well.....I was heading up to the boys dorm actually.....but I wanted to  um......needed to get some dance moves ideas for the new song so I came to ask Minzy."

"Is that so?", Yg nodded slowly, "then Minzy move out of the way so I can check on dara."

 

'Dara?......she's sleeping with Jiyong! CRAP!', "Sajangnimmmmmmmmmmmm NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", BOm flung herself in front of YG.

"What the-...BOM!", YG shouted as BOm landed in front of him, "Have you all gone mad!"

"Sajangn-", Bom said trying to think of something, "sajangnim have I told you how much I like you!"

"What?!"

"Yes sir.......um I mean I don't like like you but-"

"What?!"

"No I mean I don't hate yo-"

"Move now!", YG shouted at Bom and Minzy.

Bom and MInzy reluctantly moved out of the way and YG barged into 2ne1's dorm.

" Oh hello sajangnim", CL said normally from the kitchen.

"Oh hello sajangnim", Seungri replied with a laptop in front of him. CL and Seungri had heard the ruckus outside and had quickly pretended to busy themselves.

Bom and MInzy sighed in relief.

"What are you doing here seungri?", YG asked stunned because he thought he'd find something out of the ordinary.

"Oh me?", Seungri asked innocently, "well I've decided to try producing some songs and was asking CL for some advice that's all sajangnim"

"Oh....right.....hmmmm but something does smell fishy here...", YG squinted his eyes and scanned the room, "Where's dara?"

'Dara? In the bedroom......WITH JIYONG OPPA!', "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!", it was CL now who flung herself at YG before he could make his way towards dara's room.

"What the hell!", YG fell back in shock,"What is wrong with the girls today?!!", he shouted.

"Mianhe sajangnim.....I fell", CL replied.

"You fell?", YG started looking suspicious again, "Move CL!", he made his way towards Dara's room.

Everyone waited for YG's loud shouting once he saw Dara and Jiyong together, all they could do was hold their breaths. They waited.

 

"Awh.....they look so cute. Are they dating?"

"WHAT?!", everyone in the lounge shouted in unison after hearing YG call dara and jiyong cute.

"Did?", Bom started off.

"He just?", Top continued.

"Say what?", Young don interuppted.

"I think he said?", Minzy finished the sentence.

"CUTE?!", Seungri and CL both looked at eachother in shock.

They rushed to YG's side and saw what he had seen, and they couldn't help but smile at the scene too.

Dara was lying in bed in the feotal position facing Jiyong, who was sitting on the floor but leaning on the bed facing dara. Their hands were clasped together on the bed, while dara's other hand was placed gently on Jiyong's forehead. They were both sound asleep.

 

"Well why didn't you guys just tell me they were asleep, I would have come back later", YG shook his head while smiling at the sight.

"DE?!", the others shouted in unison.

"Ya! SHush!! You'll wake them up!", YG sternly said and then left the dorm.

Stunned by YG's reaction they watched as YG left the room.

"Well Jiyong has always been his favourite", Top shook his head.

 

"Hmmmmm. yah why are you guys....making so much noise?", Jiyong slightly lifted his head and looked at the crowd by the door.

"Sigh! Unbelievable!", Bom replied, "you slept through all that?"

"Slept through what?", Jiyong asked innocently.

"Never mind."

"Well in that case I should probably head back to the dorm, if Sajangnim saw us in the girls' dorm he would be furious", Jiyong released his hand from dara's and stood up.

"ha! You have no idea do yo oppa?!", CL said in shock.

"About what?", Jiyong asked confused.

"Hahaha never mind you babo come on let's leave the girls to rest now" Top grabbed his babo dongseng.