My personal make up artist

I fell for you....

2ne1 Dressing Room

 

Bom yawned as she watched the other's get their make up and hair done. YG family had an interview with Instyle magazine today and so they were all busy getting ready. Bom had arrived early and was all ready waiting for the girls to finish.

"Ani unni a little here on my chin please.", CL instructed the make up artist.

"palli, palli....palllliiiii...", Bom sang as she waited for her members.

 

"OMO OMO!", another make up artist ran into the girls dressing room in panic and started scrummaging around the room.

"Oh, have you finished getting the boys ready already?", the make up artist attending CL turned to talk to her collegue who'd just rushed in.

"Ani sunbae, I need concealer! I've run out!", she kept looking through the make up bags.

"Isn't Sun ji and Ji hyun with you? They should have some."

"Ani, they called in sick today so I have to get the boys make up and hair done by myself oohhh ottokee!", she sat on the floor, "and today of all days Seungri and Top had to come in with black eyes aish! And now I've run out if concealer.....sajangnim is going to kill me!"

 

At the mention of Top and Seungri's black eyes Bom and CL couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt. 'Oh crap I shouldn't have punched Top.....well until after the interview atleast...'

 

"Ottoke! Ottoke!", Big bang's make up artist continued.

"Calm down, here take some of my concealer", 2ne1's make up unnie handed her collegue the concealer.

"Thank you unnie....but when you finish could you please help me with the boys? there's no way I'm going to finish all 5 of them by the interview."

"Ah mianhe I only just finished Bom, I've still got the other girls to do....ottoke"

"Oh ottoke ottoke," Big bang's make up unni jumped up and down in panic and then she spotted Bom from the corner of her eye, "BOM!"

"De?!", Bom replied at the mention of her name.

"You can help me palli!", before Bom could reply she was pulled away to Big Bang's dressing room.

 

Big Bang dressing room

Top and Seungri were examing their sore eyes on the mirror.

"Aish couldn't CL have hit me anywhere but my face....aish it looks like I'm wearing purple eyeshadow!"

"Ya you deserved it! serves you right maknae!", taeyang yelled from across the room.

"But Top hyung how did you get your black eye?", Jiyong was sitting on the chair waiting to have his hair done.

"Me? I um fell....", stuttered Top.

 

 

"Right I got concealer!!", their make up artist came panting in, dragging Bom along.

When Top saw Bom he automatically stood up startled by her presence, 'Is she here to hit me again?....Oh god not in front of the boys...I have a reputation to uphold.'

 

"Oh noona why are you here?", Daesung asked Bom.

"She's here to help me with you guys' make up ok! right I'll finish off Jiyong....um Bom can you try to conceal Top's black eye as much as you can please,"

"Unni but-"

"Please Bom just this once help me out de?", she put the concealer into Bom's hand and pushed her towards Top.

 

Top warily watched Bom walk towards him and Bom warily looked at Top as she walked towards him.

"Uhm....sit!", Top immediately sat down as Bom ordered him.

She squezed a small amount of concealer on her pinky finger, stood as far away from Top as possible, reached her hand out and smudged cheek with the concealer, "There done!"

Top turned to face the mirror, "what the-", Top turned back to Bom with a is-this-a-joke?- face.

"What?! that's the best I can do alright!", Bom answered innocently.

"It looks like a pigeon pooed on my face", Top replied with an expressionless look.

"YA!....ya when did I say I could put concealer on huh? I'm not a make up artist am I?", Bom retorted.

"Well the only reason I'm having to put concealer on is because YOU punched me!", Top glared back.

 

"Bom noona you hit Top hyung?", dae asked and everyone in the room turned to focus on them.

"Yes she- mmhhhhmp mmmhhhhmp", before Top could say anymore, Bom had jumped onto his lap and covered his mouth with her hand.

"Ahaha Top you're so funny, ahaha", Bom faked a smile, still covering Top's mouth and purposely covering his nose as well, "Why would I hit you right? Right top? I would never hurt you right?!", Top was adamantly trying to shake his head as if to say no but Bom grabbed his jaw with her free hand and forced Top to nod his face.

"See guys, it wasn't me ahahaha!", Bom laughed nervously.

"Alright alright enough we don't have time.....Bom put the concealer on him properly will you.", the make up unni was sweating with fustration now.

"De mianhe...", Bom turned to Top who had now turned red, "huh? why are you so red?"

"Mmmmhmmo....mmmm...breath.......a--ir...air", Top mumbled.

"Oh crap sorry!" Bom released her hand and Top gasped as he took a deep breath to calm himself down.

Realising she was still sitting on his lap, she tried to get up but Top pulled her back to his lap again, "Can you put the concealer on properly before you go?"

"Um de...", Bom slowly and this time properly started to apply the concealer around his eye. Her face now was so close to Top that he could hear her breathing. But Bom being Bom didn't notice a thing and was whole heartedly focusing on covering the black eye.

'Ok this is.....uhm uncomfortable......don't look at her Top don't look at her', Top peered at Bom but she was focusing on his cheeks now, 'WOAH she's close...too close.....way way too close', he slowly looked at her again. She was biting her bottom lip as she tried to smudge the concealer onto his skin, 'WOW! She's so pretty.....WHAT DID I JUST THINK OH MY GOD", Top abruptly stood up, his sudden movement flung Bom from his lap onto the floor.

"What the- TOPPPPPPP!", Bom screamed from the floor.

"I oh crap!", he was about to reach out to help Bom up but suddenly stopped.

"Aren't you going to help me up you idiot!", Bom shouted again.

"Um yes...I mean NO!", Top ran out of the dressing room leaving the boys wondering what just got into their hyung and leaving Bom rubbing her sore back.

"TOPPPPPPPPPPPP YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Bom screeched.