The truth

I fell for you....

 

 

"Bom...", Dara came into Bom's room with a plate of food.

"Huh?", Bom looked up.

"Food", Dara placed the food in front of Bom on her bed and sat down beside her.

"Oh..", Bom tried to smile, "i'm not hungry-"

"TCH", Dara scowled at Bom and pointed at the chopsticks.

Bom sighed and smiled as she picked up the chopsticks.

 

"Hmm this is really nice thank you", Bom smiled as she tried a piece of meat and then placed the chopsticks back on the plate and went onto staring at the wall again.

 

Dara grabbed the chopsticks and picked up another piece of meat and held it in front of Bom, "Ahh open your mouth"

 

Bom shook her head.

 

"Bom...let me look after you", Dara pleaded.

 

"I'm fine"

 

"No you're not, we need to talk about what happened, you know something don't you?"

 

Bom just stared at the wall, all she could think about what that poor child kim bum and what would happen to him if Bom told the truth.

 

 

 

"You remember when we went on the MT and i had that fight with JI, what did you do?", dara asked Bom suddenly.

 

Bom turned to face her in confusion.

 

"You stayed with me, you made sure I was ok and didn't let Ji come near me", dara explained, "what about when my dad showed up again?"

 

Bom's eyes started to going blurry with tears.

 

"You stayed by me and protected me again", dara was facing the wall now while Bom looked at her.

 

"During our trainee days you were there for me..... you protected me from everything and everyone....even my own dad", Dara gritted her teeth, "so why won't you let me protect you just this once huh?"

 

Dara stood up and walked to the door.

 

"dara...", Bom whimpered.

 

Dara turned around slowly.

 

"I...didn't do it..", Bom managed to say between tears.

 

Dara ran back to her bestfriend and hugged her, "I know, I know"

 

"I wouldn't....I wouldn't do that", Bom whimpered as she cried in Dara's shoulder.

 


"Unnie", Minzy and CL walked in and sat on the bed. 

 

Minzy laid her head on Bom's lap and cuddled her.

 

"Unnie...", Cl looked at Bom with determination, "why did you admit something you didn't do?"

 

Bom stiffened at the question. Minzy sat up and looked at Bom quizzically, "do you know...who actually took oppa's necklace?"

 

Dara shifted herself and looked at Bom curiously, she saw how Bom tried not to make eye contact with any of them.

 

"No....I don't know", Bom finally said with a steady voice.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Sohyun looked at TOP sitting in alone in a corner staring somberly at his phone in the dressing room.

 

' I can't let this go on, I don't care what happens to me....I just can't let this', "TOP...?", She called out.

 

"De noona?", TOP looked up, his eyes red and sore from not sleeping.

"Come on let's get you ready for the schedule before the others come and get busy...", Sohyun said trying to smile at her donseng.

"De...", TOP sighed and got up and sat on the make up with his back to Sohyun.

 

'Sohyun you have to tell him.....you can't let this go on any longer....but what about kim bum? what if you get fired?'

 

Sohyun sighed guiltily at her predicament.

 

She looked down at TOP who was still staring at his phone, and then she saw what he was staring at all this time......it was a picture of Bom.

 

Sohyun watched as TOP gently rubbed his thumb over Bom's smiling face.  Sohyun slightly stepped back filled to the brim with guilt, she put her hand over and closed her eyes as she tried to calm herself down.

 

"Noona?", she suddenly opened her eyes at the sound of TOP's voice.

 

"Huh?", she stepped forward and started fiddling with TOP's hair pretending to be working.

 

"Have you seen...Bom lately?", TOP whispered still staring at the picture.

 

Sohyun gulped, "um.....yes.... why?"

 

TOP closed his eyes and leaned back slightly, "How is she?"

 

"She's...."

 

 

"She's...?", TOP waited for the answer, his eyes still closed as he clenched his phone tighter.

 

"I...don't know.....may be you should ask the 2ne1 girls or the boys?", Sohyun managed to say between her heavy breaths.

 

TOP exhaled deeply and pulled his phone in front of him again to look at Bom's photo again, "I can't...."

 

"Why not?", Sohyun asked, "if you talk to her then I'm sure everything will be resolved"

 

"Noona....I miss her...."

 

"T-Top...", Sohyun whispered.

 

"She hates me doesn't she?", TOP asked as if life had left his body, "she hates me"

 

"You know that's not true", Sohyun tried to comfort her dongseng.

 

Sohyun drew a deep breath, "TOP you know she didn't do it right? she wouldn't-"

 

"I know...but it's too late now, I've lost my brother all over again and now I've lost...."

 

TOP shook his head, clenched his jaw and closed his eyes, "and now I've lost Bom", a tear broke free from the corner of his eye and streamed down his cheek, "and it's all my fault"

 

Sohyun couldn't let this go on anymore, she didn't care about getting fired but she couldn't ruin two lives. She pulled out TOP's chain from her pocket, she hadn't had time to sell it for cash before TOP confronted Bom and after that she just didn't have the heart to sell it.

 

"T-TOP I have something to tell you-"

 

"Noona!!, Crap so sorry we're late, the traffic was insane!!", Seungri, daesung, taeyang, Jiyong and other staff hurridely entered the dressing room.

 

Sohyun quickly put the chain back into her pocket and pretended like nothing had happened, "oh you guys are here finally, I'm just finishing on TOP"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After the schedule 2ne1 (minus Bom), Big Bang (minus TOP), Kush, Young don, Teddy and Gummy sat in Teddy's studio in silence.

 

Ji finally spoke after hearing what the girls had to say, "so....you're saying Bom noona knows who stole the necklace?"

 

CL nodded her head.

 

"The why isn't she saying anything?", Kush exclaimed.

 

"I'm not sure but Bom must have a very good reason for not saying anything", dara said somberly.

 

"Like what?", Gummy asked.

 

"Do you think she's being black mailed into not saying anything then?", Teddy asked seriously.

"No oppa", Minzy shook her head, "that's not it, when I asked her last night if she knew who did it....", Minzy furrowed her eyebrows, "she....looked sad almost as if....."

 

"Looked sad?", Gummy asked in confusion.

 

"As if....she's trying to save someone from getting hurt", CL slowly said.

 

"I think she might be....", Minzy stopped and looked at Dara

 

".....protecting someone", dara said outloud as the thought dawned to her.

 

Everyone looked at each other trying to figure out who Bom is protecting.

 

 

"Let's think about this then, if that is the case", Young don added, "if that person stole just a gold chain then they must have what wanted to sell it I guess?"

 

"I guess online it might sell for a lot if fans found out it was TOP's?", Kush suggested.

 

"Sell it?", Ji asked in confusion, "as in someone needed the money?"

 

"Well it must have been someone within YG, no one else apart from YG staff and artists know the entrance code", Gummy said.

 

"So it's someone in YG who needs money desperately...", Tae yang sat forward.

 

 

'some one in YG who needs money?............' CL looked up towards Dara and Minzy.

 

Minzy and dara looked back at CL in shock, they knew who it was......'Sohyun unnie'

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Unnie"

 

Sohyun jumped back at dara's voice.

 

"oh girls", Sohyun weakily smiled at Dara, Minzy and CL, "what are you guys doing here?"

 

Sohyun was waiting at the bus stop near YG building.

 

"Unnie", Minzy whispered, her face twisted in sadness.

 

"de...", Sohyun gulped.

 

Dara walked towards Sohyun, "Unnie, we know..."

 

Sohyun gasped and covered with her trembling hands, "I'm so sorry"

 

"So it really was you?", CL exclaimed in shock.

 

Sohyun bit her lips and nodded her head as she cried, "I'm so sorry girls.....I didn't mean to hurt anyone"

 

"How could you?", dara asked in shock

 

"I wasn't thinking straight! I panicked I couldn't let Kim bum go to sleep hungry again", Sohyun shook her head, "I didn't realise how important the necklace was"

 

"So that's why Bom unnie didn't tell the truth to TOP oppa...or any of us....because she was protecting you and kim bum", CL mumbled to herself. 

 

"Mianhe chincha mianhe, I was planning to give TOP his chain back....I will I will give it back!", Sohyun cried.

 

"Not just that you have to tell TOP oppa the truth!", Minzy stated, "you have to!"

 

"deh unnie, Bom has suffered long enough for your mistake", dara somberly said, "the faster you tell TOP the better".

 

"For now, you need to get back to kim bum, your bus is here unnie", CL said as the bus screeched to a stop in front of them, the girls bowed and left Sohyun at the bus stop.