The beach

I fell for you....

"Let's just throw him out to sea! No one will ever find him that way?"

"No no you never know where he'll end up that way. We need to be precise with our planning!"

"I say we tie an anchor to his legs and throw him out to sea, that way he won't float off anywhere!"

 

Kush watched the gang tower over him, discussing the best way to get rid of him, "Guys listen I-I'm sorry....I didn't know it was ajhussi... please let's not be rash with our decisions here!"

"How about burying him under the sand?", they chose to ignore his pleas.

"ya..ya- if you guys kill me-.. what about sajangnim he'll be distraught! And girls without me who's going to help you compose all your songs? PLease kids let's not be harsh ya?"

"Sigh as much as I want to leave him in th middle of the ocean....he has a point!", CL turned to kush now, "Oppa be grateful you're alive today....if it wasn't for your composing skills you'd be long gone!"

"Thank you CL thank you!", Kush sobbed on CL's feet.

"Hmm but I say we're still letting him off easily and with that Top flung Kush over his shoulders and ran toward the sea laughing.

"Ya TOP don't!! Please these shoes are expen-", Top dropped Kush into the cold water, head first and his expensive shoes followed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Young don shi Noo please noooooooo- AHHHHHHHHH", Young don carried Minzy bridal style and threw her into the water too. She quickly surfaced looking like a drowned cat, "Oh my godd that's so cold, Young DON SHI!!"

"Haha that's for calling me Young don-SHI!", Young don ran away as Minzy chased him down the beach.

 

"Minzy-ah you're going to catch a cold come back!", Dara was shouting at Minzy who was now too far away to hear.

"Dara! Come here!", dara turned to see JIyong calling her into the water, she shook her head.

"Alright then I didn't want to do this but-", Jiyong ran out of the water and grabbed dara pulling her back into the water.

"Ahh Jiyong! Ahh I can't sw-swim!", dara failed to surface from the water. Jiyong panicked and grabbed her arm before she could sink any deeper. Dara suddenly jumped up onto Jiyong and pushed him down head first. "AHAHAAHAHA can't believe you fell for that!! AHAHAH!"

Peeved, Jiyong started swimming after Dara, "Dara come back here! You're going to pay for that!"

 

"Miss Chaerin would you like some sun screen for your lovely fair skin?", Sengri layed down beside CL, Bom and Gummy who were sun bathing.

"If you mean would I like it if you rubbed sun screen on my back then ummmm..... DREAM ON!", CL calmly placed her sunglasses back onto her eyes.

"I thought you'd say that......Boys the buckets please!"

"Buckets?", the girls looked up at seungri with curiosity as well as slight unease.

Suddenly Top, Kush and Teddy stood in front of them with buckets in their hands.

"w-hat's in there?" Bom started getting up, but before she could the boys threw the buckets of sea water onto them and ran away.

"ARGH CHOI TOP!! GET BACK HERE NOW! WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!", Bom chased Top back into the water.

 

"Seungri where do you think you're going!", CL grabbed onto seungri's ankle before he could get any further, "You're dead meat now!

 

Gummy glared at Teddy and Kush. "Sorry gummy-shi.", they both got a towel and slowly started to dry Gummy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From far away behind a tree, a dark silluete watched them playing in the sea. The stranger pulled out a camera from it's cloak and flipped through the photos of the gang, "I've seen all I needed to see."