Day 1 part 2

I fell for you....

 

Girl's room

"Ugh seriously girls I could have strangled TOP there and then! The nerve!" The girls watched Bom limp back and forth the room as she continued to rant about Top, "The nerve of that boy! He trips me up and then tells me to shut up! THIS IS ABUSE I TELL YOU! ABUSE"

"Unni will you calm down and tell us properly what happened!" CL and the others were getting impatient now.

"AISH!", Bom plopped her self on the bed, "He kept asking me why I always run away from him, WHICH I DON'T!"

The other girls all raised their eyebrows as if to say um yeah you do.

"No I don't! Anyway I tried running away but he grabbed me and I fell and twisted my ankle then he ha-"

"Oh so he didn't actually trip you then unnie, he was just trying to stop you from running away." Minzy stated the obvious and the rest nodded in agreement.

"What? I mean he was trying to stop me i guess....But that's not the point! The point is that then he had the nerve to carry me and put me in a trolley can you believe that?! And then he told me shut up how rude is that?!"

"Bom-ah Top probably carried you because you hurt your leg and placed you in the trolley so you wouldn't have to limp around the store." Dara and the other girls had already realised that Top was only trying to help Bom.

 

' Dara has a point there. I guess he was only trying to help me....I mean he could have just left me there if he wanted to but he didn't', guilt overcame Bom now and she sighed as she realised she was more to blame than Top.

 

 

Boys' room

 

"Seriously who does Bom think she is?! She made it sound like I tripped her up on purpose!"

"Hyung calm down!" the boys were having a hard time calming TOP. Top rarely got seriously angry but when he did there was no calming him down.

"No I'm not going calm down! screw this see if i care what she thinks about me!"

The boys sighed, this was going to be one long and tedious trip.

 

 

 

Dinner time

Dara was heading towards the kitchen to find some chopsticks, she entered the kitchen staring at the floor and didn't realise Jiyong was there getting a glass of water.

"Chopsticks...chopsticks where are you hiding." dara was muttering to herself while rummaging through the cutlery drawers.

From behind her Jiyong snickered, "Do you always talk to yourself?"

'Oh for goodness sake how many times do i have to see his face today!!', "Oh hi Ji, I didn't see you there." Dara turned around and placed a cheery yet completely fake smile on her face.

"Is your leg ok from when you bumped into the shoe rack?", Jiyong asked as he leaned against the sink.

'Oh god seriously does he have to bring that up?', "Huh what shoe rack? I don't know any shoe racks?", Dara replied with a 'i-don't-know'what-you're-talking-about' face.

"No I mean you know the one you bumped into when you tried to sneak out of my room?"

'OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE JIYONG! OF COURSE I KNOW THE SHOE RACK I BUMPED INTO WHEN I TRIED TO SNEAK OUT! CAN'T HE BLOODY SEE I'M TRYING TO PRETEND LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED! CAN'T HE JUST GO ALONG WITH IT AND SAVE ME THE EMBARASSMENT!!', 

"Huh? When I tried to sneak out from your room? I don't know what you're talking about."

Jiyong couldn't help but laugh as dara ran out of the kitchen to join the rest of the gang. He slowly followed her back and purposely sat opposite to her. Dara sat next to CL and Minzy and looked up only to see Jiyong's face plastered with a cheeky smile.

 

"Top you did a pretty good job with the shopping not gonna lie, apart from the fact that you brought butter but no bread to spread the butter onto, no cooking oil, no spices apart from salt, no tomatoes, no potatoes you did a great job!" Gummy sarcastically looked at TOP.

"But noona I bought meat and a whole box of ramyun."

"Not to mention 20 buttered corns! What were you thinking?".

The whole gang suddenly quietened down..... the only person who liked buttery corn here was......Bom. At the mention of 20 buttery corns Bom looked up at TOP who was trying to avoid eye contact with her, 'Huh? I didn't notice him buying buttery corn at the store.......did he buy them for me cos he felt bad about my ankle?' , Bom remained staring at TOP, but this time with warmth and guilt in her eyes. This little exchange of looks between the two didn't go unnoticed by the rest of the gang.

"Ah hyung but no one here likes buttery corn....apart from Bom noona....", Young don nudged Top with a cheeky grin.

Bom's face turned scarlet red and she turned away quickly.

"Ah of course Bom noona's best food is buttery corn isn't it, is that why you bought so much corn oppa?" Minzy chimed as she winked at dara who was giggling too.

"Wha- what? Who said I bought it for BOM!PFT as if I would buy her anything! I bought it cos I like buttery corn!", Top grabbed two corns and started to stuff his face with corn.

Bom stood up, "Well it's a good thing you like corn! Eat it all!", she couldn't believe she was actually going to say the words that next left , "I hate corns.....ESPECIALLY BUTTERY CORN! THEY STINK OF SICK!!"

"HWAAAAAAHHHHHHH", the entire room couldn't believe their ears....Bom and buttery corn were like Ying and Yang, pancake and syrup, koreans and kimchi, dara and tam tam, gd and fashion.....they were just meant to be!

By now Top had stood up too, "WHAT? Then when you said that I smelt like buttery corn you were saying I smelt like SICK??"

"What?? You thought I was complimenting you phaahahaha?!", Bom and Top continued to glare at each other.

"Wait a minute....noona you told Top hyung that he smelled like buttery corn?" taeyang asked quietly. The whole gang turned to Bom with a questioning look.

"But noona why would you say hyung smelled like your favourite food?, Dae joined in on the interrogation, "Could it be that you.....like .....Top hyung?"

"HWAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Another gasp filled the room.

"What? I um..... wh......huh?...." Bom was stuttering now too, she didn't understand why but now she could feel her face turning a crimson red. She quickly glanced at Top who was, like everyone else looking at her eagerly for an answer.

Before Bom could reply, Gummy quickly turned to Top, " Well then does that mean Top you bought all those corns for Bom because you.....like her too?"

Another gasp and a few squeals filled the room.

"Yes..I mean NO...wh- what?" Top stuttered as he turned red too.

" Guys, other couples buy couple t-shirts together but Bom noona and Top hyung have matching red faces ahahahahah", every one burst in laughter as they watched the horrified looking 'couple'.