I'm not crazy!

I fell for you....

 

 

 

"Ple..ase...", Bom mumbled as her head started to tilt away from TOP and her hand fell limply to her side.

 

TOP froze, "Bom?", he shook her slightly, "BOM?".

 

A single trickle of blood escaped the corner of and streamed down her face and in drops one by one fell onto the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bom?", TOP shook her again, "BOM?!....Please don't leave me no....no....BOM!", he shook her again but Bom laid limp in his arms.

 

 

"Unni....", Minzy approached TOP and Bom slowly with Taeyang holding her up.

 

"Bom....please baby please don't leave me", TOP rocked back and forth with Bom in his arms, "please you can't leave me..."

 

"Opp..oppa...", Minzy gulped, "Unnie? Unni is ok right?", Minzy asked TOP.

 

TOP kept rocking back and forth.

 

"There's nothing wrong with Bom unni right?....she's ok right?", Minzy desperately asked TOP while clinging onto Taeyang for support.

 

 

 

 

"Let go!!", Dara screamed at Jiyong, "I need to go to Bom....she needs me!!"

 

Ji just held her tightly, he couldn't let Dara see Bom in that state....he didn't even know if Bom was....still alive, it would kill dara.

 

"SHE NEEDS ME!!", Dara struggled in Ji's arms but she was too weak to overpower him, "please......please Bom needs me!", she sobbed helplessly.

 

 

 

 

CL was about to faint, when Seungri ran to her side and supported her up.

 

CL looked up at Seungri with tears in her eyes, "No....not Bom unni...please not her"

 

Seungri hugged her tightly, "it's going to be ok"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Han Yana stood there with the gun still in her hand. She couldn't understand why Bom did that. Why did she sacrificed herself for TOP? In Han Yana's sick mind, Bom was always the evil one....the one that took away her chance at being a singer, the one that made her end up in a mental hospital....so why did she do that then? In her sick, twisted mind, Bom's selfless sacrifice seem to make no sense to her.

 

Han Yana subconciously started walking towards Bom.

 

She stared at Bom's sleeping face, slightly parted to let the blood drip out, her messed up hair and her bruised body covered slightly by TOP's body.

 

"Why did you do that?", Yana asked.

 

The others watched TOP and Bom in silence....in shock.

 

"This isn't what's meant to happen...", Yana said, "this isn't how it's meant to end", she kept walking towards Bom.

 

 

"One more step and I swear to god I'll rip your head off", TOP said to Yana through gritted teeth.

 

Yana stopped at the sight of TOP's glare. She looked confused, "Why...why did she do that?"

 

 

TOP closed his eyes again and started crying on Bom.

 

 

"Why?", Tiffany approached Yana in anger, "WHY? AFTER WHAT JUST HAPPENED YOU'RE ASKING WHY?!"

 

"You still don't get it do you?", Minzy said with a smirk now, "You and Bom unni are different"

 

Yana looked at her for explaination.

 

"The reason you didn't debut wasn't because of Bom....infact the fact that you got far as going to training camp was due to Bom unnie", Minzy continued.

 

"You don't even know how much she lied and took the blame for you when you got into trouble all those times do you?", CL continued as she kept staring at Bom lying there on the floor.

 

"The reason Bom unni has people that love her and you don't is simple....she's a good person", Minzy stated.

 

"Good?", Yana asked in a whisper.

 

"YES GOOD!", Dara shouted as she pushed Ji off her and tried to stand up, "She has a heart YANA A BLOODY HEART! She cares for others....she looks after others....even if they are spineless evil b*tches like you!", dara gritted her teeth, "You are a NOBODY! YOU WERE ALWAYS A NOBODY.... the only reason people took any bloody notice of you was because you had Bom covering up every crap you ever did!"

 

"That's not true", Yana shook her head, "THAT'S NOT TRUE!!"

 

"The truth hurts doesn't it Yana?", Gyuri shouted.

 

"NO NO NO!!". Yana grabbed her head and shook it again.

 

Dara was going crazy now, she forgot the pain she was in after knowing what had just happened to Bom, "YES YES YES!!" she screamed at Yana, "YOU ARE A NOBODY! YOU ARE THE REASON YOU DIDN'T DEBUT, NO ONE ELSE IS THE BLOODY REASON!"

 

Dara started to limp towards the shocked Yana, "I am going to murder you if it's the last thing I do I swear to god!"

 

"No NO!", yana shouted, "it's all Bom's fault! If she hadn't said anything about Taelee then none of this would have happened", she said nervously and in not the right state of mind.

 

"It's over Yana", Yoona said, "it's over"

 

"NOOOO!", Yana screeched and pointed the gun at Dara who was still slowly making her way to Yana.

 

Unfazed by the gun pointing at her, Dara just smirked, "What?...You're going to kill me now?"

 

"Don't come...closer", Yana stuttered.

 

"You're going to kill me too huh?!", Dara shouted as Ji tried to pull her away.

 

"I said stay there!!!", Yana closed her eyes and shot towards Dara but missed her because she couldn't steady her hands.

 

 

 

 

The doors suddenly swung open and men in police uniform ran in. 

 

"PUT YOUR WEAPONS ON THE FLOOR!", the police shouted at Yana and her men.

 

Everyone screamed at the sudden entry.

 

"STEP AWAY FROM THE HOSTAGES NOWW!"

 

The men stepped away but Yana was on the floor now, with the gun in her hand rocking back and forth muttering, "I'm not wrong...no...I'm not crazy ....no not crazy"

 

 

"I SAID PUT THE WEAPON ON THE FLOOR!", the police repeated as they slowly approached the stage.

 

Yana stood up in confusion, she started walking towards the police, "I'm not crazy...not crazy", she twitched her head slightly.

 

"FREEZE! STAY RIGHT THERE AND DROP THE GUN NOW!"

 

"I'm not...crazy not crazy", she now walked abit faster holding her gun up.

 

The police thinking she was going to use the gun, they instantly started to shoot at her.

 

 

"AHHHHHH!", everyone on stage screamed again and ducked down.

 

 

 

 

Yana dropped the gun and then fell onto the stage.....dead.

 

 

 

 

"SAJANGNIM!!", Minzy shouted as YG ran towards them, his eyes red and sore from crying.

 

"MINZY!!", he hugged her.

 

"Sajangnim.....unni....bom unni", Minzy sobbed.

 

"Bom?", YG turned around searching for Bom in a panic, "what about Bom?!"

 

He looked around until he saw Top on the floor huddled over a body, he suddenly felt numb, "NO!", he ran towards TOP and slowly walked infront of TOP, reveaing Bom's body.

 

"BOM!!", YG shouted in a panic, "AMBULANCE WE NEED AMBULANCE OVER HERE!!", he called over the ambulance who were walking onto the stage.

 

The ambulance quickly felt her pulse and then put her on the stretcher.

 

"Where...where are you taking her?", TOP asked in confusion.

 

"Hyung they need to take her to the hospital", Daesung replied trying to comfort the frightened TOP.

 

TOP nodded but stayed on the floor.

 

"Top are you hurt?", YG asked.

 

He shook his head.

 

"What about everyone else?", YG asked again.

 

"The girls...we need to get the girls to hospital!", Ji said in a hurry.

 

"Ok", YG said as the ambulance helped all the girls off the stage.

 

 

 

 

"Uncle", Sunny whimpered at Lee soo man.

 

"It's ok darling, you need to go to hospital first don't worry ok", Lee soo man hugged his niece and then turned to YG.

 

"How did this happen?", he muttered to YG.

 

YG shook his head.

 

"Dammit these reporters!", JY Park walked towards them, "they bloody saw everything on TV anyway! Is this really a time to be calling us!"

 

"Relax...we need to just look after our idols right now, these kids have been through enough " Cube CEO Hong Seung sung said as the CEOs looked at the devastation on the stage.

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's head to the hospital", GO said to the boys.

 

"Yea...", the boys nodded, all anxious for the girls. Although they were bruised and beaten up, it was nothing compared to what the girls went through.

 

The Big Bang members turned to approach TOP.

 

"Hyung....let's go", Ji said to TOP who was still on the floor....staring at the pool of blood where Bom had laid a while ago.