She's better off without you

I fell for you....

 

 

 

It was late at night, but the girls refused to leave Bom alone again, much to the doctors and the boys dismay.

 

Bom looked at the girls who were all cuddled up in bed with a warm smile, "Aigoo these girls".

 

Bom laid her head back on the pillow and stared at the hospital ceiling and sighed, 'Why hasn't he come to see me yet?'

 

'Does...he still not trust me?' After the necklace incident, I know he doesn't love me...but surely he must trust me and he must know i would never do anything so anything to hurt me...'

 

She remembered what Dara said about TOP staying here at the hospital outside Bom's room all the time, but he never came to visit her. Dara said it was because Top was in so much pain for what happened and felt it was his fault, he couldn't bring himself to face her.

 

'Top....it's been hard for you hasn't it? Because of me....it's been hard.......don't worry I'll make everything better i promise.....'

 

Bom reached for her phone and called someone, "yoboseyo?....Ajhumma?....yes it's bom......i'm feeling much better now..........no no I'm fine seriously please don't worry..........yes......I'm ringing cos well I really miss you and ajhussi...........is it ok if I come and stay with you two for a while?.........ok ajhuma i'll call soon."

 

Bom turned her phone off, 'this is the right thing to do'

 

Bom turned to her side and faced the door, "i wish i could see you.....just once Top", she closed her eyes and joined the girls in sleep.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Hyung! Over there!", Seungri pulled the boys closer and pointed at TOP who was drinking alone at the bar near the hospital.

 

"Aish!", Ji ruffled his hair in fustration and walked angrily towards TOP.

 

"Ya!", Top snatched his drink back from Jiyong.

 

"Hyung that's enough!", Ji shouted at TOP.

 

TOP sighed and asked the bartender for another drink.

 

"Are you really going to sit here like an idiot while Bom noona is waiting for you at the hospital?!", Daesung shouted.

 

"Leave", TOP muttered and focused on his drink.

 

"Get up!", Taeyang pulled Top but Top just shrugged him off.

 

"Let go", Top nonchalantly said.

 

"No!", Taeyang shouted in anger, "Noona has been waiting to see you for days now! Enough is enough hyung!"

 

Top sighed, he threw some cash at the bar, put his hood up and walked out.

 

"This is getting bloody ridiculous!", Seungri slammed his fist on the bar and followed Top out.

 

 

"Hyung!!", Seungri pulled Top's arm roughly to turn him around, "...hyung", Seungri stuttered softly as he saw his hyung in tears.

 

Top shrugged him off and started to walk again.

 

"You need to stop now hyung!", Ji said quietly, "you're only hurting yourself and noona"

 

Top shook his head as tears continued to fall and kept walking.

 

"She thinks you don't love her hyung!", Daesung shouted from behind as Top walked on, "DON'T YOU??!"

 

Top stopped but didn't turn.

 

"Of course", Ji scoffed, "if you loved her you'd be there by her bedside right now instead of getting drunk!!"

 

Top closed his eyes and clenched his fists.

 

"She even took the bullet for you and this is how you repay her hyung?!", Taeyang added bitterly.

 

"You know what noona is BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU!", Seungri screamed in fustration. The boys didn't want to say all this but they had to, they had to make Top realise that he needed to go see Bom.

 

TOP turned around and grabbed Seungri by the collar, "I KNOW SHE'S ING BETTER OFF WITH OUT ME!", TOP shouted, "WHY THE DO YOU THINK I'M DOING ALL THIS FOR?"

 

Seungri grabbed Tops hands but didn't struggle, he knew he had got a reaction from his hyung and he wasn't going to stop until he made Top realise he needed Bom.

 

"IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE DOING?", Seungri shouted back, "COS TO ME IT JUST SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE ING RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR GUILTY CONSCIENCE!"

 

"YOU JERK-", Top punched Seungri in anger.

 

Taeyang pulled Seungri up as Seungri glared at Top.

 

Ji pushed Top away from attacking there maknae, "HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WRONG HYUNG!"

 

"Don't you start!", Top said to Ji 

 

"Don't start what huh? what?", Ji pushed Top back again.

 

"Don't Ji..", Top clenched his fists, trying to control his anger.

 

"Or what huh?", Ji smirked as he pushed his hyung again, "OR WHAT?!"

 

"Argh!", Top pushed JI back in anger.

 

Ji held onto Top's collar as they started to punch at eachother in the middle of the street.

 

"I SAID DON'T!", Top shouted as he punched Ji to the floor.

 

Ji sat up wiping the blood off his mouth, "You're pathetic hyung you really are....Bom noona was right....you don't love her!"

 

"I DO LOVE HER DAMMIT I LOVE HER!!", Top shouted in rage finally as he punched the lamp post in fustration.

 

The boys watched as their hyung finally released all the emotions he'd been bottling up for the last week.

 

"I LOVE HER!!", Top fell onto the floor, he rested his head on his arm which was resting on his knee, "i love her so much."

 

Top looked at the boys, "what do you want me to do? Go in and see her and say what? I blamed her for stealing something that she hadn't, I betrayed her trust...I couldn't protect her....", Top began to say in disbelief, "and yet she took that bullet for me.....I'm the one that should have protected her...not the BLOODY OTHER WAY AROUND! And you know what she said until the very end? she told me to trust her......", Top began sobbing hysterically, "she told me to trust her..."

 

"Hyung", Seungri gritted his teeth to try to stop himself from crying.

 

"I love her....i love her", Top mumbled between his sobs as he hid his face in his hands, "i love...Bom...I love her"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AIGOOOOO OUR TOPBOM WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH YOU TWO? 

 

RIGHT THE STORY WILL FINALLY START WRAPPING UP....IT'S NEARLY TIME TO SAY GOODBYE, A FEW MORE UPDATES AND MY FIRST FAN FIC WILL FINALLY END SOB SOB.

 

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT XXXXXXXXXX