Chapter 74

I fell for you....

 

 

The atmosphere was filled with excitement and nervousness. The idols were excitedly chatting to each other and wishing each other the best.

 

"We're on in 5 minutes....5 minutes warning everyone", another staff with a headset said in a hurry.

 

 

 

"Ready girls,", CL huddled the 2ne1 girls, they put their hands in the middle, "1,2,3 NOLZA!!", the girls hugged each other.

 

"Aish Hyoyeon stop flapping your hands around will you?!", Taeyeon whacked hyoyeon, "you're making me nervous!"

"Mianhe!, I can't stop I'm nervous aigoo!!", she flapped around more and fell onto Bom who was trying to put earrings on, "AHHHHH!"

"Ahh hahaha hyoyeon-ah!!", Bom laughed on the floor with Hyoyeon sprawled on top of her.

"Mianhe Bom-ah", hyoyeon said as the SNSD girls helped her up.

"Mianhe, seriously I need to chain this girl up to prevent her from causing havoc!", Yoona playfully whacked her group member.

"Aaahah", Bom reached for Dara and CL outreached hands," it's ok ahahah!, oh....where's my earring?", she got back on her knees and started looking for them.

 

"Careful unni", CL shouted.

"yea yea I know", Bom mumbled, "....oh there the are", she quickened her pace, still on her knees. 

 

She was about to pick them up when she suddenly saw two black shoes in front of her, and then a hand came down and picked up her earring.

 

Bom followed the hand up towards the person and quickly stiffened when she saw TOP holding the earring. 

 

She glared at him and tried to quickly pick herself up and starighten her dress but she lost her balance and started falling backwards when TOP grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

 

They stood there with TOP holding Bom's arm and Bom practically leaning on him for what seemed like forever, each glaring at each other.

 

"TOP HYUNG!", they suddenly heard Seungri's voice from the crowd and quickly stepped apart, but TOP still held her hand.

 

Bom looked to the side, not wanting to be anywhere near TOP, she inhaled and exhaled deeply trying to calm herself down.

 

TOP kept his eyes on her, trying to figure out what to say, what she was thinking.

 

 

"Are you going to let go me or not?", Bom said still looking away from him.

"No", Top replied.

Bom looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows and an angry expression and then quickly looked away again.

 

"Why? Scared if you let me go I might steal something?", Bom smirked.

 

Top tightened his grip on her hand at what she said, "Bom...."

 

Bom continued to stare to the side, "Let go now", she muttered through gritted teeth.

 

"I can't", Top whispered.

 

"Fine then", she forcefully pulled her hand out of TOP and started walking away.

 

TOP closed his eyes and gritted his teeth to calm himself down and then grabbed her hand and spun her around to face him again.

"WHAT TH-!", Bom shouted but stopped when she realised how close their faces were.

Bom gulped and her heart beat increased as she tried not to look at TOP's cold stare.

 

TOP still had his jaws clenched to stop him from shouting and making a scene, at last he took a deep breath and relaxed.

He felt Bom's earring in his other hand and brought it up so Bom could see it.

Bom looked at her earring and looked back at TOP in confusion.

TOP sighed and inched closer to the side of her face as if he was going to kiss her cheek.

 

Bom held her breath and closed her eyes until she suddenly felt something cold on her earlobe, she titled her head away slightly. But TOP didn't stop he put the hook of the earring through the tinyhole in her ear lobe and then rubbed the side of her cheek with his thumb. He stayed there for a moment and sighed and then pulled back to look at Bom's face with warmth in his eyes.

 

Bom felt her ear lobe and realised he'd put the earring on for her, she looked up slowly and couldn't help but feel warmth looking at him....but at the same time feel complete sadness.

 

They stood there for a moment, both not knowing what to say to each other but at the same not wanting let each other go.

 

"HYUNG!", Seungri's voice could be heard again.

 

TOP sighed in fustration and finally let go of Bom's hand and walked off towards the Big Bang boys.

 

Bom stood on the spot unable to understand what just happened, ....'But....doesn't he hate me?'

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Once the artists had been welcomed on stage they all sat down in their seats.

 

 

"ANNYOUNGHASEYO EVERYONE!", the host shouted into his microphone as the audience cheered loudly, "I'M SONG JOONG KI AND WELCOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO KPOP END OF YEAR AWARDS SHOW 2012 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

 

Everyone clapped excitedly, with Taeyang even doing his little dougie dance on his seat.

 

"Right everybody are we ready to get this show on the road??!"

 

"DEHHHHHHHHHH!", the audience shouted.

 

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU, ARE YOU READY????!"

 

"DEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 

"That's more like it", Joong ki chuckled, "OK everybody to start of the evening we have a special mixed performance by the 2012 rookies!! Let's give a warm welcome to OUR ROOKIES WOOOOO!"

 

---------------------------------------------

 

The show was going without a hitch and everyone was having a fantastic time, especially YG entertainment who had bagged a couple of awards already, the best female group and best single went to 2ne1 while Big bang won best male group, and best international kpop group as well as best solo artist for GD and Epik High winning best hip hop group.

 

 

But back in the control room, the atmosphere was completely different. There was an eerie silence filled with panic in that room.

 

At the centre of the room a woman sat on a chair fiddling with her gun as she watched the show.

 

"PD-nim?", she turned to the nervous wreck that was the PD-nim, "How are you feeling?", she smiled angelically.

 

The PD tried to smile and nod.

 

"You should be feeling great,", she turned her focus back at her gun, "after all your name will be known throughout history probably"

 

"What do you mean?".

 

"I mean", she stood up and went towards the scared man, "you'll be remembered as the man who helped me destroy all those precious idols", she dragged the gun up his arm to his head.

 

"Destroy?", the PD asked in shock.

 

"Of course", the woman shrugged her shoulders.

 

"But I don't want to-"

 

The woman pouted and then she turned her gun at one of the staff, "you sure about that?"

 

Everyone froze in their spot.

 

"But why?", the PD asked.

 

The woman's eyes turned into small sharp slits, "Why?, you'll find out soon enough"< she suddenly smiled again, "just do your work and she exited the room while her guards kept the staff doing their job.

 

 

 

"Madam", a man ran to her as she left the room, "we've been able to hack into all major TV channels and when the time comes every single channel in South Korea will be showing this show"

 

The woman smiled in satisfaction, "Finally...."