Back to Seoul

I fell for you....

The whole of the next day, the girls and boys remained seperate, doing their own things. The girls had left early in the morning to go white river rafting while the boys went off for a hike later on.

 

Girls

 

"Wow that was so much fun!! Let's go again!!", Minzy was jumping up and down by the river bank while her unnies were sprawled on the wet ground.

"Wh-hat?! That was terrifying I'm not going again!", Bom's face was pale, having been sick as soom as she came off the raft.

"Me neither I ca-n't minzy-ah!", one of the dancers ran to a near by bush and was sick too.

"Awh what!", Minzy pouted  at her unnies in disappointment, "Dara unnie you'll come right?!

"urhmmmmmm", dara looked hesistant.

"Yeah come on unnie!", Minzy dragged Dara for another go on the raft.

The others continued to watch the two laugh and scream as they went down the river.

 

"I'm glad dara is having fun...", Bom watched Dara with a smile on her face.

"I'm glad she has you Bom-ah", Gummy in turn looked at Bom with a motherly smile.

"Huh?"

"You're someone who'll never leave her side.....friends like you are rare to find in this world you know that right?"

"Ani", Bom shook her head, "I'm lucky to have Dara.....I don't have any one else but her...."

When Bom suddenly stopped talking, Gummy could see a glimmer of excruciating sadness in her eyes, "Bom-ah....what do you mean you have no one else?.....Bom?"

"Huh?! Oh ani unnie nothing...um I'm hungry let's go get something eat please unnie!", Bom quickly changed the subject.

 

 

 

Boys

"Hyung I seriously don't know what to do.....how could I do that to her?!", Jiyong and Top were walking slightly ahead from the rest of the boys.

"Ji it wasn't your fault!"

"Top hyung how can you say that! Did you not see how she cried in front of me?"

"But you're not the reason she cried JI"

"Ani but I just acted as a catalyst! Me and my stupid mouth!", Jiyong ran his fingers through his hair in fustration.

"Ji....can i ask you something?"

"What hyung?"

Top hesistated and then carried on, "It seems to me that you really care for dara....", Top waited for Ji's reply.

"Well....yeah we've known each other for years now, of course I care about her.", Ji replied as if the answer was obvious.

"No JI.....I think you should start thinking about what dara really means to you....because to me it looks like you care for her more than just a friend...."

Jiyong didn't answer and for the rest of the hike the two boys walked on in silence.

 

'Jiyong I think you like dara but you need to figure it out yourself....', Top watched his dongseng in deep thought.

'Do I care for Dara more than any one else?......maybe.....', Jiyong asked himself the question over and over again.

 

5th and final day of the MT

 

The coach was already waiting for them when they left the pension with their luggage. It seemed so child like and immature but the girls refused to sit with the boys so the boys sat on the left side of the coach and the girls sat on the right side.

 

 

"CL....psssssh...CL!", Seungri was trying to get CL's attention who was sitting on the opposite seat on the other side.

"If you want to get out of this bus alive stop irritating me!", CL turned to face the window, put on her headphones and closed her eyes.

Seungri sighed, "Why are you always like this CL", he knew CL couldn't hear him but he continued, "I'm sorry too.......for always being mean to you................................................it's cos I like you....", he whispered the last bit and then turned to face his window.

But CL could hear him, she'd had her headphones on but she hadn't put any music on, 'He likes me?...', CL turned around but Seungri was already fast asleep.

 

 

 

 

"Ouch!", a scrunched up paper hit Minzy on the side of her head, she turned to see who it could be and saw Young don peering at her from few seats ahead on the guys' side. She turned back to the paper and unscrunched it, inside was a picture of a sad face with an apology on the bottom of the drawing. Minzy shook her head and closed her eyes again.

"Ouch!!", another note hit her again, this time it was a note asking why she wasn't replying. She looked up and glared at Young don.

 

A minute later a paper plane landed swiftly on her lap, 'You look cute when you're angry.....'. She tore up the paper and went back few more seats and sat there. She closed her eyes only to open her eyes 5 seconds later to see that Young don seating on the spare seat next to her.

"What do you think you're doing?", Minzy took of her headphones and faced Young don.

"Um sitting."

"I can see that, but why are you sitting here?!"

"It's uncomfortable on that side", Young don smiled.

"It's uncomfortable? Really?"

"yeah it is, the sun keeps blinding me it's irritating"

"Well there are a lot of other seats free on the GIRLS' side apart from this one!", Minzy emphasised the word girl.

"I know but isn't it obvious?"

"What is?"

"I wanted to sit by you"

Young don was suddenly very close to her face, her eyes widened at how close he was.

"Why?....wh-y di-d you want to si-sit by me?", Minzy managed to stutter.

"Because you don't like me right now so I want to show you that I'm actually a really really nice guy", Young don was still close to Minzy but he didn't move.

"I'm....I'-m going to sleep!", Minzy quickly said and turned her back on Young don, shut her eyes tightly hoping he wouldn't see how embarassed she was.

 

 

 

 

 

YG building

 

YG was waiting patiently in his office for everyone to return from the MT. It had been a very very quiet week and he was quite looking forward to seeing the loud gang again.

There was a gentle knock on his door.

"Come in!"

"Hello sajangnim", everyone bowed as they entered the room.

"Good you're back, How wa-", YG stopped as he noticed the boys and girls were on opposite sides and no one was talking, "Um....oh god!! TEDDY!"

"huh? I mean yes sajangnim!"

"I told you to go on this MT to bring everyone closer but why do I get the feeling something bad happened!"

"Ani sajangnim you see the thing is.."

"Shut it teddy! I don't want to know what happened I just want you to fix it!! Now if all of you are going to have that sad/angry face then get out of my office and don't return until the problem is fixed!!"

"de sajangnim, sorry sajangnim", everyone left Sajangnim fuming in his office.

 

 

Outside the girls gathered their luggage and started to head to their appartment when Top stopped Bom.

"Bom don't you think we all should sort this out like sajangnim said?"

"Let go of my hand!", Bom coldly replied, releasing her hand, "Let's go girls!", they entered their van and drove off.