Avoiding the boys part 2

I fell for you....

The girls had been dancing non-stop for the past hour now. Bom walked to the corner of the room where the water machine was. "Aish no one refilled the water"

"Girls I'm just going to refil the water I'll be back", Bom picked up the empty water refiller and left the girls in the practice room.

 

The Big bang boys had also arrived now and were heading up to their pratice room when Top realised he left his phone in the van, "Ya guys I think I left my phone in the van, I'll meet you you guys in a minute.

"Arasso hyung"

 

 

 

 

Bom slowly made her way through the corridor to the store room where the water refillers were kept. She heard faint footsteps behind her but she didn't bother turning around.

"Bom?"

Bom stopped in the spot, 'that voice....TOP?!', she slowly turned and saw Top smiling at her. 'Oh god seriously why does it have to be him.....think bom think.....right I'm meant to be avoiding him, how do i do that?.....RUN' and with that thought she started running away from TOP.

"Bom?! Why are you running?" Top followed her round the corner and found her huddled on the floor with her eyes shut tight, 'Is this her way of hiding?'

"Um bom? Bom?"

But Bom wouldn't budge.

Top sighed, " You do know just because you've got your eyes closed doesn't mean I can't see you right?"

Bom slowly opened one eye and peeked at TOP.

"Why are you always running away from me?"

"Who said I'm running away from you?"

"Well what were you doing then?"

'Crap why can't I think of anything um think Bom think...', " Um i was umm....."
 

"Yeah you were what?" Top waited for Bom's reply.

"um I was ummmm......TRAINER HWANG?! yeah hwang nim told me to go running that's why i was running!", Bom felt relieved and feeling pretty proud that she just conjured up that totally belieavable excuse.

"So you're trying to tell me hwang nim told you to go running inside the building while holding a water refiler?" Top asked with a raised eyebrow.

"uh well yes...i mean no.....YAAAA! WHAT ARE YOU HUH? THE HALL WAY MONITOR NOW JEES?! WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME SO MANY QUESTIONS!" Bom had had enough of TOP's questions and after telling him he smells like her favourite food he really was the last person she wanted to see. But shocked by her own outburst she did the only thing she could.....and ran away from TOP.

Top was left there dumbstruck in the middle of the hall way.

 

2ne1 practice room

Dara and CL had gone down to the canteen leaving Minzy in the dance room. Not only was it Minzy's favourite place in the building but it was where she felt the most comfortable. She started to flip through songs on her ipod trying to find something for her to dance to when the doors suddenly opened. She turned around and came face to face with the person she wanted to avoid the most....Kwon Young Don.

 

"Oh um....annyeonghaseyo  young don-shi."

'Did she just call me young don-SHI? guess she's back to the quiet and polite maknae then.', "Annyeong minzy, how are you?

"I'm um fine...."

Silence.....

Awkward.....

"Um young don shi was there something you needed?", Minzy was hoping there wasn't.

"Well I came to give you one on one dancing lessons promised by your one and only 'JJANG HORSEY!"

Minzy's eyes flickered with excitement for a split second but then it was gone and replaced with embarassment. This didn't go unnoticed by Young don, "Or your one and only young don then....as long as its not young don shi, I feel old when you call me that."

That got a little smile from minzy.

 

Canteen

Cl and Dara entered the canteen grabbed some food and sat down.

"Aigoo CL this whole avoiding business is hard"

"I know unnie I keep feeling as if seungri is just gonna pop out of no- WAAAAAH", Dara yanked CL down and under the table.

"AISh unni what are you doing?"

"CL! I just saw seungri and jiyong walk in" dara whispered with her eyes wide open.

"What?! CRAP!"

 

 

"Hyung lets sit there, it's the only free table." Seungri started heading towards the table the girls were hiding under. He moved the girls' trays away thinking someone had left them, "Pft honestly people really have no manners pft leaving their stuff everywhere."

Jiyong and seungri sat opposite to eachother, while the girls remained under the table between the boys' legs. If they were to move, the guys would notice them so they stayed completely still and waited for the boys to leave.

 

"Seungri have you see any of the girls today?"

"Nope, TOP hyung said he saw Bom noona but that she ran away as soon as she saw him"

"Chincha? I hope dara doesn't do that.....but you should have seen her this morning it was hilarious!"

Dara couldn't help but stare bitterly at Jiyongs leg. She wanted to hit him a hammer!

"Ji hyung I think the girls are trying to avoid us"

"I can understand why the others would be avoiding us but why on earth would CL be avoiding you?"

"Becausse hyung hehe", Seungri formed a evil smirk on his face, " CL said something to me that she would never want me to hear muhahaha"

"What was it?"

"It's a secret hyung, but she's pretending like she didn't say it now haha"

CL could have died of horror right there and then. How on earth was she going to face him now. If he dared to tell a soul about what she said, she was going to kill him with her bare hands.