To the beach

I fell for you....

2ne1 Dorm

 

"Girls have you guys all packed for Monday?!", 2ne1's cordi/manager was one of those extremely organised types of people, basically perfect for her job as 2ne1's manager.

Minzy poked her head out of  the kitchen, "Huh? Why what's happening on monday?"

"Aigoo these kids honestly! You lot are going on a MT trip for 5 days remember? No managers which means 5 days of holiday for me ahhh can't wait" Their manager replied in glee, "And you've got schedule tomorrow so you need to pack tonite arasso."

The girls gathered around, eyes all wide, "Unnie MT? That's on monday??"

"De aren't you guys excited?! Big bang, gummy, teddy, kush and even some of the dancers are going and I bet you guys are well happy no managers are going right?"

Excited? The girls were not!

 

 

YG MT was an annual event that usually happened for 2 days but this year YG sajangnim lengthened it thinking they needed some time off from work. Managers, cordis and even YG don't go, it's his way of giving the staff and himself some time off too. But to keep an eye on the kids, he always sends Gummy, Teddy and Kush (Not sure the latter two help a lot though). This year they would be staying at a pension near the beach.

 

Monday

"Right everyone here right?", Gummy was standing at the front inside the coach trying to make sure everyone was there, "Wicked right driver let's go!"

The girls sat at the very back together, determined not to sit near the boys.

Teddy turned around from his seat and looked at the girls with an apologetic look, "Girls....I'm so sorry about friday night. I didn't realise my drinks could be that strong, oppa is sorry."

"It's ok oppa you didn't do it on purpose.", Bom replied to her oppa with a forgiving smile.

"Really ah thank you....but I hear you girls have been avoiding the guys?"

"Huh? Oh ani, we just have been really busy you know that's all", CL faked a smile trying to show Teddy that she wasn't lying.

"Well as long as you guys are ok it's all good isn't it. How about we forget about friday and just enjoy these 5 days of nothingness?!"

"De oppa!" the girls chimed.

 

 

The boys were sat a bit upfront the coach. Seungri was fast asleep on Top's shoulder while Jiyong,Taeyang, Daesung and Young don sat chatting to the other dancers.

"Young Don how come Young deuk didn't come?"

"He said as much as he loves us, he loves his girlfriend more so he's staying with her for a few days."

"Fair enough, his loss cos this MT is going to be awesome. As long as we get gummy noona drunk we can get away with anything."

 

 

The pension

The gang got off the bus and looked around. It had rained quite badly last night it seemed because the ground was still muddy. An old man was waiting for them by the Pension gate. Everyone bowed politely and introduced themselves to the some what worried looking ajhussi.

"Wow ajhussi this pension looks amazing, which one is the boy's and which one's the girls' house then?" Teddy was looking around trying to find the other house.

"Mianhe kids, you see the rain was so heavy last night the other pension flooded and it's in a pretty bad state", the ajhussi truly looked apologetic.

"WHat? Oh ajhussi what should we do?"

"Well this pension is ok so.... how would you feel about staying there together?"

 

BOM POV

"Well this pension is ok so.... how would you feel about staying there together?"  

'Together? With TOP? NO WAY!!'

Dara POV

"Well this pension is ok so.....how would you feel about staying there together?"  

'OH MY GOD some one just kill me now!"

CL POV

"Well this pension is ok so..... how would you feel about staying there together?"  

'Hahahahaha this ajhussi is kidding.....right?

Minzy POV

"Well this pension is ok so...... how would you feel about staying there together?"  

'Sigh how did I know something like this would happen'

 

The boys' POV

Jiyong flung his arms around Top and Seungri and smiled, "Guys things just got more interesting!"

 

 

 

 

 

(Hello lovely readers! So how's the fic so far? is it ok? If you think the story is going too slowly or if you feel like anything is missing then please please let me know. Hmm since this chapter was ridiculously short i think I'll treat you guys to one more chapter what say? )