Sleep over

I fell for you....

"Are you crazy? And what are we meant to say to their manager? Oh hey yeah we got the girls really drunk and now they can't remember their door code so can you please come and help? yeah right!" Teddy was pacing up and down the the corridor in front of 2ne1's dorm while the guys stared at him anxiously.

"Well what else can we do hyung? I can't carry Bom all night", TOP was sitting on the floor with Bom peacefully sleeping on his lap.

"Well how about you guys let the girls sleep at yours tonight then?" Teddy asked quietly hoping that the guys would just go with his idea.

"WHAT THE HELL HYUNG! ARE YOU CRAZY!!" Top, Jiyong and Seungri cried in unison.

"Come on guys, it's just for tonight and besides if we call their manager they'll get into trouble along with us too."

"Hyung's right. Let's just take the girls to ours for tonight, it's the only choice we have right now" Jiyong picked up dara and started heading towards the elevator.

"What about minzy hyungs?" Young don was still carrying Minzy on his back.

"Just bring her upstairs too and you can stay there and wait for Young deuk to come back with dae and taeyang", Top said as he started to follow jiyong and seungr into the elevator. The latter three had gone to distract any staff members from coming to the 2ne1 dorms tonight. "And teddy hyung you should probably head home now too, we've got this covered and you've had a pretty rough day too."

"Arasso I'll see you lot in the studio tomorrow then", Teddy headed towards the stairs.

 

Big Bang Dorm

"Right where are the girls going to sleep?" Top asked the others.

"Um I guess we can get some blankets and they can sleep in the lounge" seungri suggested

"Ya! How can we let girls sleep on the floor, no wonder CL calls you a babo!" JIyong angrily shouted at seungri and then carried dara to his room.

"Hyung where are you taking dara noona?"

"Well I'm not going to let her sleep on the floor am i! Aish I don't care, I'll just let her sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor. You guys do the same too." Jiyong then left the others and entered his room.

"Young Don, there's a spare room down the corridor on the left, take minzy there arasso." Top had turned to young don and gave him the directions, "Right night guys guess we'll deal with this tomorrow morning."

"De night hyung!"

 

TOP's room

Top placed Bom gently on his bed and the lamp next to his bed. After carrying Bom for nearly an hour he was exhausted, he slowly got up and picked out a shirt and pajama bottoms and crept to the bathroom to change.

When he got back into his room he went straight to the bed to check if Bom was still asleep, only to notice her dress was now on the floor and she was in one of his white cotton t-shirts.

"Huh? When did she get changed?"

"Ah unni why is it so hot in here! open the window please", Bom was talking to herself thinking she was in her room and talking to who she thought was her manager.

Top couldn't help but laugh at Bom, 'She must think I'm her manager. That explains why she got changed, she probably thinks it's her own clothes'

"Unni open the window please..." Bom continued mumbling in her sleep.

Top went and opened the window letting in a gush of wind which stopped Bom from mumbling. He turned around to face Bom again, this time she had turned around to face the window and a long strand of hair was covering her face. Without thinking Top kneeled on the floor in front of her and slowly moved the strand from her bare face and tucked it behind her ear. 'She's quite pretty....' Top thought as he carried on staring at her.

 

Spare room

"Minzy no more horsey pleaseeeeee!"

"Why?"

"Because you're drunk and I'm tired!"

"Young Don I don't like you anymore! I like Young deuk now!"

"WHY?"

"Well at least he would play horsey with me and he would probably give me dance lessons if he said he would!"

"Mianhe I didn't keep my promise minzy. If you go to sleep I promise I'll give you the dance lessons i promised."

"Chincha?? WOW arasso I'm going to bed now!" And with that Minzy lept into bed like a little child and shut her eyes.

Young don sighed with relief and exhaustion, 'Aish how long is Young deuk going to take'

"Young Don?......."

"De Minzy"

"Will you really teach me?......I really think you're the best dancer ever.....i really want to be as good as you......"

Young don turned around but saw that Minzy was fast asleep and mumbling in her sleep, "Young don.....jjangg"

 

Seungri's room

"Seungri you babo" mumbled CL for the 78th time.

"ARGHH CL I get it i'm a BLOOMING BABO!! GO TO SLEEP NOW!"

"Arasso.......... babo-nim...." and with CL fell asleep.