YG FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY

I fell for you....

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!"

"Assa!! I'm not washing up!"

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!"

"Ah crap I'm losing again! Again!"

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS AHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!".

Gummy patted Seungri's back, "Seungri sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some, mianhe but you'll be washing up tonight.", everyone walked back to the front room leaving seungri with a mountain of dishes all waiting to be washed.

 

 

"Argh I'm stuffed! Right what do you guys want to do then?"

"Ah hyung I'm too full to do anything!", Daesung rolled around on the floor unable to stand up.

"YA! COme on this is meant to be MT, we're meant to do fun stuff and you know all become closer blah blah blah!"

"We're all close though oppa, let's just chill instead", Dara suggested as she joined Dae on the floor.

"Oh really is that so Dara? So how come I always see you avoiding Jiyong then?, Teddy looked towards Jiyong.

"BWah? Oppa what- what are you on about? I'm close to Ji too....aren't we close Jiyong?, dara turned to Jiyong too.

"Um if you say so", Jiyong replied unconvincingly.

"Right that's it then! I've got an idea about how to get close to everyone arasso or atleast you know boost everyone's confidence in a way." Teddy went inside the boy's room and a minute later walked back with a notebook, box and pens. "Arasso! I want you to write something you like about each and everyone here and then put it in this box." He started to pass the paper and pen to everyone, "And think really hard about this, you can write anything because this will be anoynmous."

 

They all started to write, some were easier than others.

"Aish hyung this is hard....can I really write anything?", taeyang scratched his head trying to figure out what to write.

"Just write what you want.....they're not going to know it was you!"

Seungri ran in, "Hyung I want to as well! I've finished washing up", he sat down and grabbed a piece of paper eagerly.

 

 

10 minutes later

 

"Uhum right every one ready?!", teddy shook the box and pulled out the first folded paper. "Right this one is for....Gummy! It says Gummy shi has the voice that can touch your soul and one day I hope to be able sing like her."

"Awh that's adorable whoever it was kamshamida hehe", Gummy pretended to bow to her dongsengs.

"Right up next is.....", Teddy reached into the box once again, " Seungri!!"

"Oooh palli hyung what does it say", Seungri jumped up and down.

"It says.... haha...it says.... Seungri shi has a unique way of making people want to punch him, it really is a wonderful and one of a kind talent", Teddy and the rest burst into laughter.

"What? CL!!"

"ya why do you think it's me huh?, CL snickered as seungri muderously stared at her.

"Well who else would it be then?"

"I don't know but I can't be the only one who wants to punch your face in", CL shrugged her shoulders.

"So it was YOU!!"

 

"Alright enough you two! Whoever wrote this," Teddy looked at CL and carried on, "whoever wrote this you're meant to write something good about the other person not insult them."

"But oppa! I....I mean whoever wrote the note wrote that this was a unique and one of a kind talent.....so it's a good thing!"

"Ok fine fine shall we move on then....right the next one is ooh me! it say's teddy shi is someone who not only I admire but the whole of the music industry admires. Without him we probably wouldn't be standing where we are right now so thank you.......wow....um...thank...sniff sniff...thank you..."

"Oh my god hyung why are you crying aish chincha hyung", Top went over and hugged his crying hyung, "here you cry your heart I'll read the rest of the notes."

"It was sniff...sniff  you wasn't it you little...",  Teddy jokingly punched Top and handed over the box.

"Ay hyung what's the point of it being anoynmous if you guess......right next up is Minzy!It says here.....I'm glad only you will know who this is from, Minzy you're the best dancer I know...Minzy horsey JJANG!!"

Minzy turned to Young don who was trying his best to contain a smile, she looked straight at him and mouthed a silent thank you.

"That was a sweet one....see hyung Minzy isn't crying so will you stop crying now", Top continued to pat Teddy as he read the next few notes.

"Next up is Gee Gee Baby baby, ready Jiyong?"

"Bring it on Top hyung!"

"Ooooohhh....short and scandalous! It says...keep your lips to yourself!!", Top grabbed Jiyong and shook him,"BWAHH! JIYONG SPILL THE BEANS!"

"OH MY GOD Ji TELL US!", everyone turned chaotic

'Huh? when did i?......Oh my god could it be dara?......oh god I thought she'd forgotten about that by now.', he peered at Dara with an apologetic smile.

Dara scoffed and turned away, 'Ha! Did he think I'd forgotten! And he wants to know why I always run away from him IDIOT!'

"Aish hyung stop shaking me! Give me the box!", Jiyong tried to snatch the box but Top pulled out another note before he could.

"AHAHA right next is oh crap me....never mind lets pick another one YA JIYONG GIVE IT BACK!"

"No way hyung", Jiyong grabbed the note and began reading it," it says..... TOP shi why are you so intimidating? The more I get to know you the more confusing you get, that's why I can't seem to close up the gap between us however hard I try."

Everyone fell quiet, it was neither a compliment or an insult.

"YA!! This isn't what the game was supposed to be like!" teddy had stopped crying now although his eyes were now ridiculously puffy, "what is this?! Didn't you guys listen to what I said? i said nice things! AIsh right give me that box! I'm only going to read nice noted now hmph."

Top passed the box to his hyung but he remained quiet throughout the rest of the game, 'Intimidating? Confusing? Am i really hard to get close to.....who could it be?'

From the other side of the room Bom watched Top, 'Maybe I shouldn't have written that note....'