Don't touch my corn

I fell for you....

 

 

"Oww", Dara exclaimed.

 

"Ah minahe unnie", CL and Minzy were trying to get her into her wheelchair. They had been in hospital for 4 days now and no one would let her see Bom because she was so weak herself. But she was adamant that she see Bom was ok herself even if she was in pain.

 

"Let's hurry before the boys see", dara whispered as the girls led her out of the room. 

 

They peeped through the door and saw the boys sleeping on the benches. The boys refused to stay anywhere else but the hospital until Dara and Bom were well enough. 

 

Perhaps it was better that way, the whole nation was in a frenzy about the whole incident. Although everyone was supporting the idols and wishing them the best and even going far as supporting the couples, the media attention was too much and the hospital now seemed the only place they got a bit of peace.

 

And even though the boys and the girls' parents had repeatedly told CL and Minzy to go home and rest in order to recover, the girls refused to listen to them and pretty much lived in the hospital, unable to leave their unnis.

 

They saw the boys fast asleep and siezed the chance to escape.

 

 

 

 

They were passing through the corridor towards Bom's room when they saw TOP on the floor leaning on the wall outside Bom's room.

 

The girls sighed at the sad sight of their oppa.

 

"Has oppa even gone home once?", CL asked.

 

"No", Minzy replied, "Taeyang oppa had to get him a change of clothes from home....he just won't leave"

 

"Has he actually seen Bom yet?", Dara asked worried about her oppa.

 

CL shook her head, "I think he thinks it's his fault....he can't face her..."

 

"but he can't leave her....", Minzy continued.

 

"You girls wait here, I'm gonna talk to oppa", Dara said as she wheeled herself towards TOP.

 

"Oppa?", Dara whispered.

 

"Huh?", TOP looked up surprised, "Dara!! What are you doing out of your room"

 

"Shall we go for a walk oppa?", dara smiled.

 

TOP looked towards Bom's room and hesitated.

 

"CL and Minzy are here, they'll stay with Bom", Dara reassured TOP.

 

TOP smiled and stood up and started to push Dara's wheelchair.

 

 

 

 

It was late at night but TOP and Dara still went to the park outside the hospital.

 

TOP sat on the swing facing Dara, "she likes playgrounds like this you know"

 

"Huh?", Dara asked surprised that TOP was actually starting the conversation.

 

TOP looked up at the sky, "she likes swings the most, especailly at night.....and she looks at the sky and always sighs and says how pretty the night is", TOP smiled at himself.

 

Dara nodded.

 

"I don't know why but I keep remembering every single moment I spent with her", he laughed at himself at another memory, "she once pepper sprayed me you know?"

 

Dara smiled.

 

"She also punched me once, I can still feel it sometimes", he rubbed his jaw, "I rememeber when we first went out together, for teddy hyung's birthday....haha and when she said I smelt like corn"

 

"What else?", Dara asked.

 

"I remember the cookies she made for me, I remember the first time she said I love you....", TOP smiled shyly, "I remember the friday 13th prank as well  hahaha!"

 

Dara smiled guiltily, "Mianhe about that oppa"

 

TOP stopped smiling now, "I remember when you and Ji hd a fight at the MT and I got angry at her"

 

Dara stopped smiling too.

 

"I remember misunderstanding her when Seungri and CL had a fight and I blamed her again", TOP sighed and he stopped swinging.

 

"I remember blaming her.....I remember not trusting her....I remember not supporting her", he clenched his fists.

 

"Is that why you haven't gone to see her yet?", dara asked quietly.

 

TOP looked up at Dara, "She thinks I hate her", TOP tried to fight back his tears, "The last thing she said before....before....she...she asked me to trust her and not to hate her"

 

Dara started to cry too.

 

"That's what she was worrying about until the very end...she was worrying about me, trying to save me"

 

"Oppa.."

 

"How can I? How can I face her Dara?", TOP ran his fingers through his hair, "I love her so much and yet I've never shown it to her....I let her down, I couldn't protect her, I couldn't..."

 

"Oppa", dara whispered.

 

But TOP stood up and took a deep a breath, "Come on you, Ji is going to kill me if he knows I took out outside when you're meant to be resting".

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Unnie don't be upset arasso?", CL said to Dara as she was about to take her to Bom. TOP had taken her to the girls who were waiting for them, but he refused to enter. TOP left to find the boys, knowing that Bom was safe with the girls.

 

 

"Bom", Dara gasped as CL and Minzy wheeled dara into Bom's room.

 

"Bom....it's me.....I'm here now", Dara her best friend's hair, "I'm here everything is going to be ok"

 

"Unnie", Minzy started crying again.

 

CL held Bom's hand and placed it on her forehead, "please wake up now unnie.....we miss you"

 

Bom laid there as she had done for the past 4 days.

 

"You said...she was...ok", dara said through her tears.

 

"She is unni, she's just sleeping that's all", CL lied.

 

Dara shook her head in despair, "Bom-ah come on wake up now please!"

 

"Unnie, it's no fun without you shouting at us", Minzy laughed as she sobbed on Bom's leg.

 

The 2 girls laughed as well while still crying.

 

"Ya unnie, if you don't wake up I'm going to touch your make up", Cl warned jokingly

 

"Don't touch my make upppppp", Minzy and Dara imitated Bom's famous phrase and laughed.

 

"Don't touch my healthy fooooddd", Cl joined in and the girls cried and laughed.

 

 

 

"don't....touch my...corn", Bom mumbled with her eyes still closed.

 

 

"Did she just?", dara said in shock.

 

"UNNIE!", Minzy cried out but Bom didn't say anything.

 

"YA! If you don't wake up I'm really going to eat your corn!", Dara warned.

 

"don't you dare", Bom whispered as she opened her eyes.

 


"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!", the girls cried.

"UNNIE!!"

"BOM!!"

 

"aish....what's with all the shouting."

 

"We thought...we... thought waaaaaaaaaaaaaah", CL cried.

 

"As if I'd leave you guys", Bom smirked slightly.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Oh MY GOD WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!", Ji kicked the door when he realised Dara wasn't in her room.

 

"Hyung no one's seen her....and CL and Minzy are missing too!", Daesung said in a panic.

 

 

 

"What's going on?", TOP walked in.

 

"Hyung...dara...have you seen her?", JI asked desperately.

 

"Dara?", TOP asked in confusion, "yea I saw her and the girls last night in Bom's room"

 

"Bom's room?", Ji ran off as the guys followed.

 

 

"Dara!"

 

"CL!"

 

Ji stopped at the doorway of Bom's room making the guys bump into him.

 

There laid Bom fast asleep with Dara lying next to her, while CL and Minzy were leaning over Bom's legs on the bed, all 4 fast asleep.

 

"What the-", daesung stuttered at the sight.

 

Ji sighed with relief. He walked towards dara and nudged dara gently, "babe wake up.."

 

"hmmm", dara moved slightly.

 

"Come on CL", Seungri picked up CL from Bom's leg.

 

"i wish....Bom noona would wake up....atleast for the girls' sake", Taeyang whispered to himself.

 

"Hmm...seungri...Bom unni...", Cl mummbled in her sleep.

 

"Corn..", Dara mumbled.

 

"What are they on about?", TOP asked from the door way, still finding it difficult to enter.

 

 

 

Bom slowly opened her eyes, but no one noticed, as the boys were to busy trying to peel the girls away from her.

 

"Hey....leave them be...they're tired", Bom managed to croak.

 

The boys froze in shock and slowly turned to face Bom.

 

"Noona!!", Seungri whispered in shock.

 

Bom smiled weakly, "hey.."

 

"Call the doctor!", Ji shouted.

 

Bom smiled at the boys and then she saw TOP standing at the doorway, eyes filled with tears. He looked relieved yet in pain at the same time. She was about to call him when TOP slowly backed away and walked off.