Food over boys

I fell for you....

 

 

"Did she really think that I would be forgotten?", hissed the dark ominous figure as the chair creaked back and forth.

She took a photo and smiled vengefully, "Oh my dear friend... did you really think someone like me could be forgotten....that easily?", her shrill-like laughter engulfed the entire room.

She then took a lighter and from the bottom corner of the picture she slowly started to burn a picture of Bom, "The ony way to pay you back and everyone one else is to hurt you right back...that's fair right?".

 

There was a knock at the door.

 

"Come in", the woman replied not taking her eyes off the burning picture.

 

"Mam', we've been able to get access into the 'K-POP End of Year Show".

"Excellent", she grinned, her eyes gleaming with pure evil, "get the others ready and make sure our security are used at the show"

"De", the assistant started to leave the room.

"And remember I want no mistakes," the woman stopped her, "I want every single idol there, on that stage and I want them to suffer, I want their true colours to show", she started picking up another picture, "I'm going to take away the most important thing in their lives, I'm going to take it in such a way....no one is ever going to forget me... ever...again", and with that she started burning a picture of TOP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul 

 

"2NE1"!, the SNSD girls shouted as they saw 2NE1 enter onto the stage.

They all greeted each other and went to sit with the other K-pop girl groups on the stage. The idols didn't get to see each other much, but with their busy schedules they were each others only friends. 

 

"Ya, I heard you were getting married congratulations!", Dara congratulated one of the wonder girls.

"Awh thank you hehe, I heard abit about you too hehe," Sunye nudged Dara

 

 

"Omg unnies did you see the way he just looked at me, he's playing a game with me I tell you!", Kara's nicole complained to Tiffany and Bom.

"Ya stop looking at him then", Tiffany hit Nicole's head playfully, "have some pride woman"

 

 

"Girls girls," IU ran with a suspicous bulge under her jacket, "I just sneaked some snacks ssshhh" she hissed and she ped her jacket to let about 10 crisp packets slip out.

 

"AHHH IU!!", the girls clapped with appreciation, with the big end of year show coming up, the managers had turned into proper dictators not letting them snack. 

 

"UNNIES! SHHHSSSSSH!", IU quickly looked around and whispered" do you know how hard it was getting past the managers".

 

The girls huddled over and started snacking  and gossiping secretly.

 

 

 

"Uhum uhum", Seungri, L and Mir stood over the girls, "and what do you girls think you're doing?"

"L go away you're going to attract the managers", A pink Naeun hissed at her boyfriend.

Some more of the guys came over, "Ya you're eating when I'm starving over here", Mblaq's Seungho shouted at Gyuri.

"SSSSHHHH", the girls cried in unison flapping their hands trying to make the boys move away.

"At least give me some", Top reached for packet, "OWW!", Minzy had slapped his hand and made him drop the packet to the ground.

"YA MINZY-AH"

"Oppa mianhe but I'm starving and we are in no mood to share thank you very much", Minzy stated as she crunched on another piece of crisp.

"YA! After all I've done for you", Top tried to reach for the packet again,"YA I'm hungry too!"

 

 

"Noona, one please", Mblaq's Thunder looked lovingly at his older sister dara.

"Sigh, my dear brother as much as I love you.....I love this packet of crisp more at this moment in time...mianhe", she plopped a crisp into much to Thunder's astonishment.

Thunder was the apple of Dara's eyes, but this ridiculous diet her and the other girls were made to do right now had completely turned her priorities upside down, for now the apple of her eye was the thinly cut guguma potato crisp in her hand.

 

 

"Aish oppas go and eat somewhere else then", Sulli begged,"you're going to attract the managers palli", she shoved Top's leg.

"Aish these people-last chance!", Seungho tapped his foot on the floor but the girls just turned their back on the guys and continued eating.

"Well don't say we didn't give you a chance", Mir put his hands around his mouth and shouted, "MANAGERS THE GIRLS ARE EATING CRISPSSSSS!!!"

"YAAAAA!", the girls yanked MIr onto the floor but he kept shouting while the boys laughed.

"MANAGERSSSSS! MANA-MMMHHHH!", Bom and Sunhwa stuffed empty packets iinto his mouth to shut him up.

 

 

"What's going on?!", few of the managers started making their way towards the group.

At the sight of the managers the girls threw the last remaining crisps into their mouths and flung the 'evidence' at the boys and started running away.

"YA! WERE YOU GIRLS EATING!", the managers shouted running towards them

"ANNI OPPA! IT WAS THE OPPAS!!", CL shouted back and ran off.

"WHAT no it was-nt YAA COME BACK!!", Seungri shouted, but before any of the boys could escape, the managers caught up with them.

"Hyung it wasn't us, we weren't eating!", MIr backed away from the managers.

"Oh really", the manager picked a crumb of Mir's hair, "so what's this then?"

"Ahh...ahhh, ani hyung....it was HOYA!", he pointed at Hoya

"WHAT??!- aaahhhh hyung owww", the manger grabbed Hoya's ear with one hand and Mir's with the other.

"BOYS!", roared the other manger, "200 sit-ups now!"

"HYUNG!"

"Shut it and do it other wise it'll be 400!"

 

 

 

 

 

"196......197..............198......199.......200 ARGGGH!", the boys collasped on the floor.

"I can't.....belieeve.....we.....had-", Mir panted.

Seungho whacked Mir in the stomach, "idiot why.....did you....shout for the managers!"

"chincha those girls...oww", Donghae sat up, "oh......ya GD", donghae nudged Ji who was sprawled on the floor next to him, "YA!"

"WAEYOOO!", Ji shoved Donghae back.

"Uhumm.... umm hello dara shi", donghae greeted dara.

"Dara!", Ji sat up immediately followed by the rest of the boys.

Dara stood there in front of the boys with her hands behind her back, her eyes shyly lowered to the ground

 

"I umm....", Dara looked to the floor and then to the sides, "I....", she stopped talking and walked towards Ji and handed him a water bottle, "there!"

Ji stared at the bottle and then back at dara.

Without looking at him to cover her embarassment, "I thougt you might be thirsty...."

The boys snickered beside Ji and nudged eachother like little school girls.

"thanks", Ji took the bottle from her with a smile.

"Uhum uhum," dara unnecessarily cleared , "ok bye then!", dara swiveled around and ran out.

 

"Ahhhhh hyung I'm so jealoussss!", Infinite's maknae chirped.

"I'm jealous....and I'm her brother,", Thunder shook his head.

As the boys continued teasing Ji, Ji just smiled at his bottle, 'Isn't it strange........I'm already in love with you......and yet you keep making me fall for you everytime I see you....'