In the rain

I fell for you....

 

"Mianheeeeeee.....hwah...Bom! St-top please--- stop CHASING ME!", Top thought he'd die of fatigue! he'd been running down the beach for 10 minutes now, but Bom kept chasing him.

"No-way...I'm not le-tting....you go that easily YOU BABO PALLI STOP!!", Bom screamed as she kept running.

"No-....you're....going....to kill me if you catch me!"

"Then you shouldn't have thrown freezing water at me! PALLI STOP!"

"NOOOOOO NEVERRRRRR!"

"That's it!", Bom stopped, pulled of her sandal and threw it at TOP with all her might. It hit Top right at the back of his head and the sudden hit and the fact that he was dying from all that running made him lose his balance. "ASSA!! YOU'RE DEAD NOW!", she ran and sat on the fallen boy.

"AH mianhe mianheee bom," his eyes suddenly widened as Bom picked something up, "what are you doing with that crab??!!"

Bom was now holding a tiny crab by its shell, "PAYBACK!", she threw the crab into Top's shirt and ran away leaving Top squirming and screaming.

 

"AHHH it's pinching me ahhhh get it off arghhhhhhhhh some one help!!"

"AHAHAHAHAHA!", Bom fell to the ground laughing non-stop. 

Top finally got the little creature out of his shirt and glared at Bom. Bom stopped laughing, stood up and started to back away, "Top calm down, it was just a pay back....we're even now right?!"

"Ha even?! YEAH RIGHT!", he was about to chase her when it suddenly started pouring with torrential rain. "AH crap! Why is it always raining down here!"

"AHH TOP let's hurry back to the others."

Top looked around and saw a small tree at the back of the beach and pulled Bom towards it, "Let's go over there and stay there until the rain dies down abit."

Ther ran and stood under the tree. Even though it was the summer, due to the rain Bom was shivering. Top removed his Top and handed it over to Bom without looking at her.

"Huh?"

"You're cold. Wear it.", Top still looked straight to the sea and not at Bom.

"Aren't you cold?"

"No, but you are so wear it." She pushed the shirt towards her again.

"Thank you....", Bom wore his shirt. But now, Top's gentlemanly gesture had created an awkward atmosphere.

'Don't look Bom please....I know you want to but whatever you do don't look at Top arraso?' she tried to reason with herself not to look at Top who was irresistably standing only a few inches away from her....topless....eeeeeek! 'Don't look don't look don't loo- oh a seagull wow it's huge....Huh that's it Bom focus on the seagul good! not Top but the seagul............eww did that seagul just poo that's gross!'

Top was now watching Bom who was watching the seagul. 'Haha my shirt looks huge on her! She must have been really cold, she's still shivering....but why's she concentrating on that seagul so much?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It'd stopped raining now, Bom and Top headed back to where everyone was only to find they'd already left.

"They must have gone back cos of the rain.", Bom looked around not finding anyone.

"We should go too then."

"Yeah let's go!", Bom started walking and passed Top's arm, 'HUL?! He's got goosebumps on his arm he must be cold.", Bom started taking Top's shirt off her.

"Bom what are you doing?"

"You've got goosebumps....you must be cold"

Top stopped her from taking off the shirt, "I'll be fine come on let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were near at the pension now, but Bom kept looking at Top uncomfortably, 'Aish he must be really cold....I can't let him be like this', she walked slightly faster and stopped to face Top.

"What's wrong?"

"Stay still ok?", Bom placed her hands onto Top's arms and started to rub them up and down his arms in order to generate heat, "This should do the trick, are you getting warmer?"

Top just stood there watching her with a warm smile on his face.

 

"Top? Is it not working?", Bom questioned him again when he didn't answer, "that's strange it should work hmmm, how about this?", Bom wrapped her arm even further around Top and started to rub his back, "Is this making you warmer?"

Top felt his heart beat fast, he felt a tight knot in his stomach and his palms started to sweat, 'Why's my heart beating so fast? I feel so warm....is it cos she's rubbing my back? yeah it must be that.' "Um..uhum yeh it's working....thank you I feel better."

"See i told you it works, come on let's go the others will be waiting.  

 

 

 

Through the window inside the pension, the others had all watched how Bom "hugged" Top. "Oh my god are they dating?"

"No way unnie would have told us! Right?!"

"Oh how exciting!"

"Oh my god did you see how she hugged him!"

"How cute."

"Ya shush..... they're coming!", everyone quickly distanced them selves from the window and pretended to be deeply focused on a chess game.

 

 

"We're back.", Bom entered and announced her and Top's return, "Oh you're playing chess who's winning?"

 

"The boys/ the girls!"

"um ok then.....I'm just gonna dry up then."

"Me too", Top followed Bom to the bedroom.

 

"Did you see that?!!" Teddy whispered to the others.

"Yes oh my god they're perfecttttt for each other!"

"I can't believe they kept this from us!"

"Hehe they must think we have no idea!"

 

Top peered into the front room, "What are you lot whispering about?"

"Nothing!", they all chimed in unison and got back to their game of chess.